Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavz7

My assumption is true ๐Ÿ‘ you are posting posts without watching show, by the way they showed ruhaan is orphan so remember this line before posting talking about his family

Every episode plot is pre decided according to kunal recent interview, so I think they know why they signed this project! Tu chinta mat Karo

Exactly. Kunal clearly said in his interview, that story is proceeding acc. to plan. Even he clearly said that Ruhaan loves Misti only & Misti has feelings for Ruhaan. But both can't express to each other bcoz Misti is already engaged. He also said Misti's sister pari love Ruhaan but Ruhaan has no such feelings for her. She is just friend for him. If I get the link of this iv I will surely post here
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wah!!!
Ruhaan is an orphan, so they can't introduce his family

I don't even know how to respond to this. Ruhaan is a TV character, yes? So instead of showing him an orphan they could have introduced his family, Matlab it's not like ki a character was born orphan 
How so I reason with this?
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

KJ's character is shameless. Going after your own best friend's fianc or would be wife is wrong. Even if he's selfish, then he should have at least shown that he cares about his bf and has guilt
. But here nothing. Instead he's eyeing on Mishti and saying stuffs about Mishti right in front of Veer's nose. They did the same with Shakt and DD's characters when they confessed their love from one another. After their confession, they didn't have no guilt or even any awareness they they were even cheating until Mouli caught them. But in that case I can say makers ruined their characters as Kunal and Nandini were different characters from beginning, but here Ruhaan has been portrayed this way since the beginning with no guilt. So they have written his character that way since the beginning :/

Etr did ran for year, but it had low trps through out. It never got the high trp it got once nor became slot leader again. During SK and DD's time, it even got 2.8 once and became slot leader. They were there for very few months only until they ruined the story and didn't have anything working so killed their characters.

Aneri isn't getting much to do. The only think I can be glad is they haven't ruined her character yet and hopefully they will never. But other than that, she doesn't get much to do.

They have  shown  that  and  reason they  didnt  show  him  as  good  friends  as  Mauli and  Nandini  that  is  reason  nandini  got  more  backlash  as  she  never  cared  for  a friend  who  helped
ETR2  had  good  trp  i remember  well  and  even  made  Eisha more  famous  as  it  was  something  mom watched 
The  production  house  is  really  not  actor  friendly ๐Ÿ˜†
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

My assumption is true  ๐Ÿ‘ you are posting posts without watching show, by the way they showed ruhaan is orphan so remember this line before posting talking about his family

Every episode plot is pre decided according to kunal recent interview, so I think they know why they signed this project! Tu chinta mat Karo

Bold: I don't think TM has made this post without watching the show. 

What she meant probably was makers couldn't even give a proper back story to their male lead and chose the easy way out to make him an orphan...!!! 

Na rahenga parents,  na they'll have to use up their brains to chalk out a decent enough back story for their ML.  That's what I call a masterstroke and that too in a not good way...!! 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kj had the maximum screenspace at one time when he was doing back to back scenes with both girls, Ansh, Dadi etc.. Those time mishti had the least screenspace..now that they are exploring Mishtis dilemma the focus is on her..But Ruhaan will get equal footage when the story will progress.

Aneri as far as i know was a parallel lead in her last outing too.. And then she was missing in action for a while..May be she got the offer of parallel lead only here too.. And since this is the best she got she took it up.
And viewers are the king in all industry.. Makers will have to go with what clicks..Here MisHaan clicked while in season1 Mauli clicked..How is it unfair if they are selling what sells, they are here to do business after all. Actors working in telly industry knows it all before hand.. And even after knowing it if they feel cheated they are free to quit and take up if anything better comes along. 
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha-Nair

Kj had the maximum screenspace at one time when he was doing back to back scenes with both girls, Ansh, Dadi etc.. Those time mishti had the least screenspace..now that they are exploring Mishtis dilemma the focus is on her..But Ruhaan will get equal footage when the story will progress.

Aneri as far as i know was a parallel lead in her last outing too.. And then she was missing in action for a while..May be she got the offer of parallel lead only here too.. And since this is the best she got she took it up.
And viewers are the king in all industry.. Makers will have to go with what clicks..Here MisHaan clicked while in season1 Mauli clicked..How is it unfair if they are selling what sells, they are here to do business after all. Actors working in telly industry knows it all before hand.. And even after knowing it if they feel cheated they are free to quit and take up if anything better comes along. 

Just on  this  point  actors  dont  get  choice  to  quit  immediately  while  production house can  kick  them  immediately  without  notice  one  bad  thing  about  industry 

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

They have shown that and reason they didnt show him as good friends as Mauli and Nandini that is reason nandini got more backlash as she never cared for a friend who helped

ETR2 had good trp i remember well and even made Eisha more famous as it was something mom watched
The production house is really not actor friendly๐Ÿ˜†

Why should friends be shown as close as Nandini and Mouli to get blacklash and to know it's wrong to cheat and betray a friend? You must know men don't get all emotional and too touchy like women do when they are friends. So obviously Mouli and Nandini bond will shown differently than how Ruhaan and Veer bond are shown as best friends. Veer and Ruhaan are best friends since childhood. Ruhaan himself said that and Veer defended this so called friend over his love Mishti even. Even if that all didn't happen, it would be still wrong to cheat and betray your friend.

Esha wasn't famous that time nor was that guy. So their fees were low at the time, so I guess ph could sustain the show with 1.3-1.9 trps through out when they were there. While they couldn't sustain high popular actors like DD and SK when they ruined the story by bringing a third woman. So it was easy for them to just kill them and get newbie actors who were in tv for a while and not that famous. It was ISA which gave Esha the actual famous.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Wah!!!

Ruhaan is an orphan, so they can't introduce his family

I don't even know how to respond to this. Ruhaan is a TV character, yes? So instead of showing him an orphan they could have introduced his family, Matlab it's not like ki a character was born orphan 
How so I reason with this?

but kya zaarorat hai bina matlab ka family dikhana ka unka kya kaam hai story main veer se mishti ki shaadi ho rahi hai toh unko introduce kiya  
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Why should friends be shown as close as Nandini and Mouli to get blacklash and to know it's wrong to cheat and betray a friend? You must know men don't get all emotional and too touchy like women do when they are friends. So obviously Mouli and Nandini bond will shown differently than how Ruhaan and Veer bond are shown as best friends. Veer and Ruhaan are best friends since childhood. Ruhaan himself said that and Veer defended this so called friend over his love Mishti even. Even if that all didn't happen, it would be still wrong to cheat and betray your friend.

Esha wasn't famous that time nor was that guy. So their fees were low at the time, so I guess ph could sustain the show with 1.3-1.9 trps through out when they were there. While they couldn't sustain high popular actors like DD and SK when they ruined the story by bringing a third woman. So it was easy for them to just kill them and get newbie actors who were in tv for a while and not that famous. It was ISA which gave Esha the actual famous.

Well  ETR  trp  was  around  2  and  system had  changed  so  it   wasnt trp  issue  point  was  story  was  better
Well  when  Ruhaan  cheats  or  sleep  behind  back  it  will  be  right  now  he  just has  feelings
Even S1  had  they  gone  about  in  better  way  backlash  would  have  been  less-again  point  being  they dont  write  better  story  ๐Ÿฅฑ
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Just on  this  point  actors  dont  get  choice  to  quit  immediately  while  production house can  kick  them  immediately  without  notice  one  bad  thing  about  industry 

Thats how things are in any profession.. Not just in acting career.. We will have to serve the notice period if we want to quit any job.