Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

They are keeping only trp n audience acceptance I think...they will one thing in promo but story will b different

Audience  accept  if story  is  told  well  ,  and  sometimes it  isnt  that  is  problem but  bomb is thrown on actors  head ðŸ˜†
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Well Kehne  ko  was  received  well  and  there  wasnt  sso  much  hate

heck we had   super  hit 90s  show  with  extra  marital  affair  concept  and  ppl  accepted  
Execution sahi  hota  ppl  would have .They  destroyed  it  there  

Ppl accepted the show but not EMA...in YouTube comments mostly only about poonam ..
khatimeethi thumbnail

Ppl accepted the show but not EMA...in YouTube comments mostly only about poonam ..

Not  sure about  youtube  but  other  places  ppl  understand  Mona  too
and  second  season  ruined  poonam  more  than  mona ðŸ˜†
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Audience  accept  if story  is  told  well  ,  and  sometimes it  isnt  that  is  problem but  bomb is thrown on actors  head  😆

Yeah...even actors should take proper care of their story...they shouldn't concerned about few episodes...it ll b good if accept the show based on story n coming to silsila...DD n SK took risk for playing roles ...that too on ITV...EMA is not at all accepted by audience n then show came to digital platform
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The thing here is that Mishti fans or Teju fans wouldn't find anything wrong with characterization of other characters or the way other actors are treated in this show, because everything is revolving around Mishti and Teju gets more screenspace than anyone else, for me her character isn't written properly as well, they are doing too many flip flop but since her fans don't have a problem, I didn't mention it.
Ruhaan as a male lead is treated like female leads in Salman Khan movies, they don't have a role beyond his character, not saying it doesn't have its moments, I do see alot of potential in his character but they don't go beyond Mishti. He gets scene with Pari and Ansh but they are meaningless for me. He is going to be a good jiju, I don't care. I wanna know why he cares so less about Veer, what was his back story, he talks to Veer so normally and does double meaning talk in front of him about his fiance without an ounce of guilt.

Pari has it worst, there is absolutely no character development, she doesn't even get scenes anymore, we were told through promo that Pari will be an important character. 

I remember Kunal had said in first few interviews that Pari is Ruhaan's first love, so it is safe to say that they have changed the story from what it was to this crap 
khatimeethi thumbnail

Yeah...even actors should take proper care of their story...they shouldn't concerned about few episodes...it ll b good if accept the show based on story n coming to silsila...DD n SK took risk for playing roles ...that too on ITV...EMA is not at all accepted by audience n then show came to digital platform

it  isnt  actors  hand  at  all.EMA  based  shows  are  accepted  90s  ka  hit show  i  forgot  name  was  EMA  based
Saans  of  Neena  gupta  was  EMA  based  toh  depends on  story
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

The thing here is that Mishti fans or Teju fans wouldn't find anything wrong with characterization of other characters or the way other actors are treated in this show, because everything is revolving around Mishti and Teju gets more screenspace than anyone else, for me her character isn't written properly as well, they are doing too many flip flop but since her fans don't have a problem, I didn't mention it.

Ruhaan as a male lead is treated like female leads in Salman Khan movies, they don't have a role beyond his character, not saying it doesn't have its moments, I do see alot of potential in his character but they don't go beyond Mishti. He gets scene with Pari and Ansh but they are meaningless for me. He is going to be a good jiju, I don't care. I wanna know why he cares so less about Veer, what was his back story, he talks to Veer so normally and does double meaning talk in front of him about his fiance without an ounce of guilt.

Pari has it worst, there is absolutely no character development, she doesn't even get scenes anymore, we were told through promo that Pari will be an important character. 

I remember Kunal had said in first few interviews that Pari is Ruhaan's first love, so it is safe to say that they have changed the story from what it was to this crap 

Kunal  ka  waise koi  bharosa  nahi  hai  sometime  he  confuse character  name  and  all  ðŸ˜†but   articles  did say  that,may  be  it  was  too  keep  suspense bec promo clearly  was  Mishti -Ruhaan  based ðŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is a web series, it has nothing to do with TRP
On YouTube, after birthday episode and overdose of Mishaan, views have declined, and most comments are against Mishaan, you can correct me if I am wrong.

So they are just taking fans of actors on social media in account and ignoring viewers is not good
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

That was an article, But kunal clearly said in his recent interview that Ruhaan only Loves Misti. Pari has feelings for him but For ruhaan she is just a friend. pls go & listen his iv. & he also said story is progressing acc. to plan. This is webseries & there will be no change in storyline (kunal said that). I hope ek article se jyada kunal ke baaton pe jyada yakeen karenge log
Edited by Angelicdiya - 5 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Well Kehne  ko  was  received  well  and  there  wasnt  sso  much  hate

heck we had   super  hit 90s  show  with  extra  marital  affair  concept  and  ppl  accepted  
Execution sahi  hota  ppl  would have .They  destroyed  it  there  

Eventhough poonam char destoryed ppl didn't blamed poonam but writers bcoz poonam role has +ve opinion to them