Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

How will they introduce family? He doesn't have a family, he's n orphan. And it's been only two days since KJ's ss is less than others. And besides reciting shayries to Mishti, as you call it, he gets other scenes too. Ansh didn't call him the best for nothing today and neither did Pari fall for him without any interactions. So he does other scenes too.
As for Aneri...well, she's mature enough to take the decisions of her acting career so she must have known from the beginning that what's her character gonna be like. As you said, they sign a contract so it's clear that makers can't cheat them... It'll be a breach of contract.

Just  to  let  u  know  contract  are  in industry  always   production  house  favoured not  actors
KJ  was  not  treated well  by  prev   production house  even  Shrenu  his  coactor  was  made  wallpaper  long  and  these  ppl  ofcourse  continued  for  varied  reasons

right  now  in  colors  show  Amrit  they  unceremoniously  dumped Shakti  Anand  and other  female  actress and  they  were  upset  so possibility  of  them  promising  and  doing  something  else  isnt  farfetched 

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Well no even he isnt getting anything he gets less SS than even Ansh ,Tanni,Arnav has no story and is mere a prop between 2 girls

Oh so ETR was same production housešŸ„±hope DD doesnt do one more with them everšŸ¤¢her character was ruined in Silsila badly and ETR i still dont know why they did what they did with both DD and SK when they gave better story in next gen

KJ is still getting something to do meaning he's still a love interest and has some scenes. But his character is not good. They have written his character a vey shameless one who goes after his best friend's would be wife.

Don't think DD will ever with them. She has learned their real face. In second generation, they didn't do the mistake of rushing love story like the did when DD and SK were there in first generation. But it didn't sustain the popularity nor it gained the trp like when DD and SK were there until they ruined the story in the end by bring a home wrecker vamp leading to decreasing trps.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

This PH is the worst. They have history of doing this from BV till now. They chanced female leads multiple times in BV. One or two female leads from BV also had problem with this PH. Then in ETR2, they rushed love track and didn't have story left so killed SK and DD's characters to bring their stupid twists even when the show become slot leader in trp just in very few months while DD and SK were there. It was a hit show until they ruined it very fast and killed SK and DD's characters. The show never got the same high trps nor it become a slot leader in trp after SK and DD left the show. Then again they took DD promising her everything and then ruined her character again in Silsila brutally making her go through abuse and all crap. They ruined Shakti's Character too. DD will never work with this Unprofessional PH from her SM activity. Don't understand why actors sign with this unprofessional and greedy ph anymore. Feel bad for Aneri. I don't even like her in real, but actors should not be treated this way when they were promised lead roles. As for KJ, at least he's still getting something. But Pari is been completely sidelined and I remember Aneri was so excited for this show in her interview right score S2 started.

I know how bad and unprofessional they have been with Shakti and DD. When DD left the show, Shakti stayed because the show would have shut down and workers who work in the lowest level would lose their jobs abruptly, he was loyal to the show, always promoting it and all he got was bashing and abuses. 

I don't know much about their history with DD. 

Aneri was very happy with the show, even in promos they didn't indicate that they will sideline her like this. Ansh has a better storyline and more scenes than her
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aneri has done parallel lead before and here they have made her one. Waise in TV industry actors roles are chopped overnight without informing them in advance. Replacements also come in and actors are informed late. Keeps happening, so the contracts are not sound enough.
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

KJ is still getting something to do meaning he's still a love interest and has some scenes. But his character is not good. They have written his character a vey shameless one who goes after his best friend's would be wife.

Don't think DD will ever with them. She has learned their real face. In second generation, they didn't do the mistake of rushing love story like the did when DD and SK were there in first generation. But it didn't sustain the popularity nor it gained the trp like when DD and SK were there until they ruined the story in the end by bring a home wrecker vamp leading to decreasing trps.

No  trp  were  good  that  is  why  it  survived  a  year  on channel  but  what they  did with  DD  and  SK  was  unfair  
KJ  character  has  shades  and  is self  centered  agreed  but  he  isnt  exactly  shameless
abhišŸ˜†
Aise  toh  even  Aneri  is getting SS  
point  is there  story  is  weak  and  execution bad
Even  S1  execution was bad  otherwise  story  had  potentialšŸ„±
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

How will they introduce family? He doesn't have a family, he's n orphan. And it's been only two days since KJ's ss is less than others. And besides reciting shayries to Mishti, as you call it, he gets other scenes too. Ansh didn't call him the best for nothing today and neither did Pari fall for him without any interactions. So he does other scenes too.
As for Aneri...well, she's mature enough to take the decisions of her acting career so she must have known from the beginning that what's her character gonna be like. As you said, they sign a contract so it's clear that makers can't cheat them... It'll be a breach of contract.

makers do cheat the actors dear n i have plenty of examples
DD n SK in ek tha raja n also DD n shakti's role is silsila
Actors of sitara
Teja in swaragini
KJ , shrenu , mansi , neha n matto in IB
Now don't tell me they all signed for sideys or negative leads
We accept it or not Even KJ is sidelined
So i don't think this is the first time...these contracts r mostly in producer's favour
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
writer has told mishty and ruhaan r front tyres of car and pari and veer r back tyres of car means isme ek ke bina gaadi ka chalna means story ka chalna mushkiil hai
Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

KJ is male lead 
But give that male lead a substantial role, all he does is recites shayari, they didn't even care enough to introduce a family 

My assumption is true šŸ‘ you are posting posts without watching show, by the way they showed ruhaan is orphan so remember this line before posting talking about his family

Every episode plot is pre decided according to kunal recent interview, so I think they know why they signed this project! Tu chinta mat Karo

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

My assumption is true šŸ‘ you are posting posts without watching show, by the way they showed ruhaan is orphan so remember this line before posting talking about his family

Every episode plot is pre decided according to kunal recent interview, so I think they know why they signed this project! Tu chinta mat Karo

Just  to  let  u know  come  hell  or  earth  KJ  wont  speak  a  word  against  production  house  he  always  defends  them,when  he  even  defended  his  prev  production house  after  being  mercillesly  sidelined 
And  fruity  meant  if he was  imp  his family  would  have  been  shown  too  like  Veer 

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

No trp were good that is why it survived a year on channel but what they did with DD and SK was unfair

KJ character has shades and is self centered agreed but he isnt exactly shameless
abhišŸ˜†
Aise toh even Aneri is getting SS
point is there story is weak and execution bad
Even S1 execution was bad otherwise story had potentialšŸ„±

KJ's character is shameless. Going after your own best friend's fianc or would be wife is wrong. Even if he's selfish, then he should have at least shown that he cares about his bf and has guilt. But here nothing. Instead he's eyeing on Mishti and saying stuffs about Mishti right in front of Veer's nose. They did the same with Shakt and DD's characters when they confessed their love from one another. After their confession, they didn't have no guilt or even any awareness they they were even cheating until Mouli caught them. But in that case I can say makers ruined their characters as Kunal and Nandini were different characters from beginning, but here Ruhaan has been portrayed this way since the beginning with no guilt. So they have written his character that way since the beginning :/

Etr did ran for year, but it had low trps through out. It never got the high trp it got once nor became slot leader again. During SK and DD's time, it even got 2.8 once and became slot leader. They were there for very few months only until they ruined the story and didn't have anything working so killed their characters.

Aneri isn't getting much to do. The only think I can be glad is they haven't ruined her character yet and hopefully they will never. But other than that, she doesn't get much to do.