Why did Aneri and KJ sign this show?

Posted: 4 years ago
Why?
They have absolutely no role in it
Ruhaan's role is limited to Mishti, saying shayaris for her and to be honest Kunal's voice is good but shayaris do not even make sense anymore, at least rhyme to karne ka bhai 

Pari is being sidelined for past 2 weeks, I really liked this character but they don't give her anything. 

Silsila makers are greedy and unprofessional, they hire actors, promising good roles then cheat them, it has happened with Shakti and DD, now it is happening with Aneri and Kunal 
Frankly, the show is monotonous and boring now
They show Mishti walking in her room for half an hour but can't give Ruhaan and Pari 5 minutes long scenes
Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
Aneri ka don't know..KJ is main lead as said by makers..Aaj kal Ansh,Taani aur Veer and uske mom ko zyaada screen space mil raha hai..But that doesn't make KJ a side lead..I think kisi ke role end hone jaa raha hain..That's why they are getting more screen space in recent episodes Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Originally posted by pranurosid

Aneri ka don't know..KJ is main lead as said by makers..Aaj kal Ansh,Taani aur Veer and uske mom ko zyaada screen space mil raha hai..But that doesn't make KJ a side lead..I think kisi ke role end hone jaa raha hain..That's why they are getting more screen space in recent episodes

KJ is male lead 
But give that male lead a substantial role, all he does is recites shayari, they didn't even care enough to introduce a family 
Exactly  KJ  is  like  side  character  show  has  nothing  for  him
Hope  this  guy  signs  a  better show  next  time
Iska  talent  waste  kar  rahe  hai  yahan

I have  best  idea  let  ruhaan  die sara  silsila  hi  khatam  
then  they  can aram  se  show  Veer  being  perfect  for  mishti  helping  Ansh  and  all 
Originally posted by FruitToasty

Why?
They have absolutely no role in it
Ruhaan's role is limited to Mishti, saying shayaris for her and to be honest Kunal's voice is good but shayaris do not even make sense anymore, at least rhyme to karne ka bhai 

Pari is being sidelined for past 2 weeks, I really liked this character but they don't give her anything. 

Silsila makers are greedy and unprofessional, they hire actors, promising good roles then cheat them, it has happened with Shakti and DD, now it is happening with Aneri and Kunal 
Frankly, the show is monotonous and boring now
They show Mishti walking in her room for half an hour but can't give Ruhaan and Pari 5 minutes long scenes
Saare  shows mai  aise  hi  hoti  hai  waise  not  all  rhyme 😆
This PH is the worst. They have history of doing this from BV till now. They chanced female leads multiple times in BV. One or two female leads from BV also had problem with this PH. Then in ETR2, they rushed love track and didn't have story left so killed SK and DD's characters to bring their stupid twists even when the show become slot leader in trp just in very few months while DD and SK were there. It was a hit show until they ruined it very fast and killed SK and DD's characters. The show never got the same high trps nor it become a slot leader in trp after SK and DD left the show. Then again they took DD promising her everything and then ruined her character again in Silsila brutally making her go through abuse and all crap. They ruined Shakti's Character too. DD will never work with this Unprofessional PH from her SM activity. Don't understand why actors sign with this unprofessional and greedy ph anymore. Feel bad for Aneri. I don't even like her in real, but actors should not be treated this way when they were promised lead roles. As for KJ, at least he's still getting something. But Pari is been completely sidelined and I remember Aneri was so excited for this show in her interview right score S2 started.Edited by _Darling_ - 4 years ago

KJ is male lead 
But give that male lead a substantial role, all he does is recites shayari, they didn't even care enough to introduce a family 
He  got many beautiful scenes..Scenes with Mishti,Pari,Ansh,Veer and Dadi..All those were beautifully executed❤️..I accept from past 2 days his SS has been reduced..But that doesn't decrease his importance in the show...And he has been shown as an orphan in the show and I'm sure that must be done due to some reason..May be he is yearning for family love and that's why helping everyone in the family bcoz being an Orphan makes one feel more lonely..

KJ is male lead 
How will they introduce family? He doesn't have a family, he's n orphan. And it's been only two days since KJ's ss is less than others. And besides reciting shayries to Mishti, as you call it, he gets other scenes too. Ansh didn't call him the best for nothing today and neither did Pari fall for him without any interactions. So he does other scenes too.
As for Aneri...well, she's mature enough to take the decisions of her acting career so she must have known from the beginning that what's her character gonna be like. As you said, they sign a contract so it's clear that makers can't cheat them... It'll be a breach of contract.
Originally posted by _Darling_

This Ph is the worst. They have history of doing this from BV till now. They chanced female leads multiple times in BV. Then in ETR2, they rushed love track and didn't have story left so killed SK and DD's characters to bring their stupid twists even when the show even become slot leader just in first 1-3 months while DD and SK were there. But they ruined the story and killed them off. Then again they took DD promising her everything and then ruined her character again in Silsila making her go through abuse and all crap. DD will never work with this Unprofessional PH from her SM activity. Don't understand why actors sign with this unprofessional and greedy ph anymore. Feel bad for Aneri. I don't even like her in real, but actors should not be treated this way when they were promised lead roles. As for KJ, at least he's still getting something. But Pari is been completely sidelined and I remember Aneri was so excited for this show in her interview right score S2 started.
Well  no  even  he   isnt  getting  anything  he  gets  less  SS than  even  Ansh ,Tanni,Arnav has  no  story  and  is  mere  a  prop  between  2  girls  
Oh  so  ETR  was same  production  house🥱 hope  DD  doesnt  do one  more  with  them  ever  🤢 her  character  was  ruined  in  Silsila badly  and  ETR  i  still  dont  know  why  they  did  what  they  did  with  both  DD  and  SK  when  they  gave  better  story  in  next  gen
Originally posted by Vartika026

How will they introduce family? He doesn't have a family, he's n orphan. And it's been only two days since KJ's ss is less than others. And besides reciting shayries to Mishti, as you call it, he gets other scenes too. Ansh didn't call him the best for nothing today and neither did Pari fall for him without any interactions. So he does other scenes too.
As for Aneri...well, she's mature enough to take the decisions of her acting career so she must have known from the beginning that what's her character gonna be like. As you said, they sign a contract so it's clear that makers can't cheat them... It'll be a breach of contract.

exactly. Ruhaan always get his SS. He loves Misti, so obviously we get more MisHaan scenes.

& About Aneri, she is also happy in her recent videos. Don't think writers r doing injustice to her.