Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yes and it is a fact that people were talking about him so ????  And I said it is good that people can love him or hate him but can't ignore him so why did u have a problem with this  πŸ˜•
Did i take names when I called them blind fans πŸ˜•

lol I was just pointing it wasn't bec of hate or love khair if u felt otherwise Iets leave itπŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Whydi u drag Kj and his acting to talk of rohan still confused πŸ₯±

Coz a Kunal fan was bashing Rohan left right and centre and I pointed out how even Kunal is a little OTT in certain scenes whose fan called Rohan pathetic and I said that Rohan is not as bad as people are claiming 
So why again do u have a problem if I find Kunal OTT...I did not bash him nor I speak about him in my posts  πŸ˜•
.if I am a Leonardo fan and keep bashing Robert Downey junior is it's obvious that someone can pin pont that even my fav has flaws and isn't perfect..it depends on the perspective right ! Not sure why this is a big deal πŸ˜•

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Coz a Kunal fan was bashing Rohan left right and centre and I pointed out how even Kunal is a little OTT in certain scenes whose fan called Rohan pathetic and I said that Rohan is not as bad as people are claiming 
So why again do u have a problem if I find Kunal OTT...I did not bash him nor I speak about him in my posts  πŸ˜•
.if I am a Leonardo fan and keep bashing Robert Downey junior is it's obvious that someone can pin pont that even my fav has flaws and isn't perfect..it depends on the perspective right ! Not sure why this is a big deal πŸ˜•

kunal fans???? Sorry where? If you talking about me than this is the first time I am even commenting about his acting, or khatimeeti, unse uski patheic tho kabhi nahi bola, she is saying he was good on other show but here he is not giving 100%. aur kon Kunal Fans yaha active hai? AT me hardly aate hai MF me kaha se aayege? Woh tho Ruhaan ko jyaada bash karte hai, they even supports Veer. Please atleast not blame others falsely
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So why again do u have a problem if I find Kunal OTT...I did not bash him nor I speak about him in my posts   πŸ˜•

there are hardly any kunal fan in the forum and noone bashes rohan at all so at least look who is bashing πŸ˜†...anyways continue with bashing or whateverπŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

well I am not blaming you for commenting here, everyone is free to post their opinion. I just reply to your post because I had answer. I guess I am also free to reply in post when someone comments and I am willing to answer πŸ˜† I think we had good rappo but Sorry if I made you feel that I had problem with your commentπŸ˜† Because I don't have intention. I just want to say that it's noting new this is happening from before. No one is spare. Veer is important character so he will discuss here. If you have problem I will not comment on Veer anymore but I can't say for everyone. Everyone is free to post what they feel like you and I doπŸ˜³πŸ˜†  

I don't have a problem if.u or anyone for thst matter discuss about Veer or even Rohan...it is a free forum after all πŸ˜†

I simply pointed out how is being discussed and even bashed in a post which isn't even about him...i didn't bash anyone but pointed out what I saw ...hence I asked why anyone had a problem πŸ˜†

It might be happening in other posts but I am not bound to reply to each right especially when I m least concerned about those characters...m sure those who like will comment the same in other posts 

Yes no one can stop people from commenting and even bashing and that is why I said Veer is getting the lime light which is great πŸ˜†

Naa I guess all's good between us ! It's just a show and characters that we are discussing  about at the end of the day 
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

there are hardly any kunal fan in the forum and noone bashes rohan at all so at least look who is bashing πŸ˜†...anyways continue with bashing or whateverπŸ˜†

Just because People bash or criticize Rohan that doesn't mean they are Kunal fans, I really hate it when people blame anyone falsely without knowing who is doing what. Kunal fans supported Veer but people are claiming that they are bashing him left right center πŸ˜•  Kunal fans ko Ruhaan ki nahi padi unko kya padi hai Rohan ya veer ke jho they will bash him. Jho active hai AT me they have support Veer against Ruhaan. uske AT me uski tarif se jyaada criticize hota haiπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

there are hardly any kunal fan in the forum and noone bashes rohan at all so at least look who is bashing  πŸ˜†...anyways continue with bashing or whateverπŸ˜†

Lol I am talking about that specific comment that u were hell bent on discussing about πŸ˜†

Sure if u think what I do is bashing the certainly u have 0 clue about what bashing actually means πŸ˜† and ya whateverπŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

kunal fans???? Sorry where? If you talking about me than this is the first time I am even commenting about his acting, or khatimeeti, unse uski patheic tho kabhi nahi bola, she is saying he was good on other show but here he is not giving 100%. aur kon Kunal Fans yaha active hai? AT me hardly aate hai MF me kaha se aayege? Woh tho Ruhaan ko jyaada bash karte hai, they even supports Veer. Please atleast not blame others falsely

I neither blamed u nor blamed anyone falsely !What khatimeethi was talking about that happened ages ago when a fan kept praising Kunal and kept bashing Rohan and I replied to her that even Kunal AT times gives OTT expressions and Rohan isn't 'pathetic'This is the comment thst we were discussing about !If a person keeps praising an actor then what else are u supposed to call him other than fan ??? First please see what the point of discussion is before jumping in falsely blaming someone
anshvi thumbnail

I neither blamed u nor blamed anyone falsely !What khatimeethi was talking about that happened ages ago when a fan kept praising Kunal and kept bashing Rohan and I replied to her that even Kunal AT times gives OTT expressions and Rohan isn't 'pathetic'This is the comment thst we were discussing about !If a person keeps praising an actor then what else are u supposed to call him other than fan ??? First please see what the point of discussion is before jumping in falsely blaming someone
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@anshi 

If other person is telling then u should tell him not tell like that.....then y u bring kunal here...