Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Since the dumb word has been edited, I apologize to the TM if I was offensive
Good that you understand judging is sad so I Hope you don't judge people for having different opinions
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
What exactly is so realistic about Mishti?
Like, how many girls do you know in real life who after being with their boyfriend for one year and getting engaged to him, suddenly develops "Naye juzzbat" for someone else out if the blue? 

I'd really love to know. Enlighten me, eh? 
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago
Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Since the dumb word has been edited, I apologize to the TM if I was offensive but please don't tall about judging when your post is about judging member's with different opinions

Mainthing I used dumb word for people who are comparing mishti with S1 characters, I watched both seasons and I felt season 2 script is very well written , criticism is always welcome but pointing character and values for every small thing is wrong 
Edited by Lavz7 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavz7

Mainthing I used dumb word for people who are comparing mishti with S1 characters, I watched both seasons and I felt season 2 script is very well written , criticism is always welcome but pointing character and values for every small thing is wrong 

Why is it wrong? Its people's opinion. Who are you to tell then what's wrong and what's right? 

If you watched the show, then Mishti is not being criticised for 'small' things at all. 
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Like, how many girls do you know in real life who after being with their boyfriend for one year and getting engaged to him, suddenly develops "Naye juzzbat" for someone else out if the blue? 

One year is barely anything in terms of commitment, especially broaching the topic of marriage. I feel like Mishti and Veer rushed their engagement. They clearly don't know each other that well since Veer is shocked to see this side of Mishti. Meaning all he has ever seen is 'perfect' Mishti. He has not seen her face any adversity or confrontation until now. Mishti too has never seen how Veer would react when angry with her. Radhika has also mentioned how MishVeer relationship is still weak. Mishti never had to question her relationship with Veer because there was no reason to. She never had strong feelings for anyone else and on the surface they seemed like a perfect couple. But now she is facing the reality of her incompatibility with Veer and errant thoughts about Ruhaan, it's only natural that she start having doubts.
Edited by ShinyMishka - 5 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bold
May be u've not encountered such people but these kind of people do exist. I know a few examples but those are guys. So what if in this show it's a girl who's developing feelings after getting engaged? 
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That's what is truth. Why do they want to compare mishaan to the vile characters like kunan? They want mishti to break up with veer, the girl is confused still trying to realize her feelings. Blame her after realizing her feelings she still continues to veer. 
Veer is no were mauli.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold
May be u've not encountered such people but these kind of people do exist. I know a few examples but those are guys. So what if in this show it's a girl who's developing feelings after getting engaged?

I know a couple of girls too at my previous organisation I worked for. 😊 Not such a hungama was made by the families as well bec it was engagement only.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this is the concept of show..right??

season 1 has got tagline--

jazbaat sahin yaa galath nahin hote--jazbaat though jazbaat hote hai...people still criticized kunan even after watching show despite knowing concept...

now 2nd season got tagline--

purane rishtey yaa nayi jazbaat...

still we are criticizing mishaan even though we know what is in store for us...

makers are forefront in telling what they are going to show in this series..but as a viewer we still have right to criticize concept...

we criticized kunan...and we are criticizing mishaan..nobody able take our freedom to criticize both the jodi and concept...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

[/DIV]

this is the concept of show..right??

season 1 has got tagline--

jazbaat sahin yaa galath nahin hote--jazbaat though jazbaat hote hai...people still criticized kunan even after watching show despite knowing concept...

now 2nd season got tagline--

purane rishtey yaa nayi jazbaat...

still we are criticizing mishaan even though we know what is in store for us...

makers are forefront in telling what they are going to show in this series..but as a viewer we still have right to criticize concept...

we criticized kunan...and we are criticizing mishaan..nobody able take our freedom to criticize both the jodi and concept...

It's about storyline, plot and execution too. We as viewers were open to watch this plot they had given in promos. But execution is pathetic, so some of us don't relate or connect.