Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Neither did she take showers with Salman. 

oh and i forgot that KISS near the lift..

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Oh so if an arranged engagement breaks up and the guy gets hurt then it's no biggie is it? In that said arranged marriage kajol was happily dancing with Salman wasn't she? And he didn't have any idea that she was going to fall for someone else did he? Anyways I've already said this an repeating it again I'm not gonna defend Mishti cause for me she hasn't done anything which needs defending and its your call how you wanna judge her. I replied only because you asked for such examples.😆

So cheating your fiance is of no issue to you. Fine, but most people will have an issue with it. Even Mishti's biggest defenders were cussing her for fondling Ruhaan's shirt.  

Dancing and kissing are two different things. You can dance with anyone, but you don't smooch just anyone, you don't romantically bathe with someone you don't love. 

Sorry, but what Mishti is doing to Veer is cheating. Kajol didn't cheat Salman in the same way Mishti is cheating Veer. 

Cheating may not be wrong or immoral to you, but it is to most folks. Sorry. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

So cheating your fiance is of no issue to you. Fine, but most people will have an issue with it. Even Mishti's biggest defenders were cussing her for fondling Ruhaan's shirt.  

Dancing and kissing are two different things. You can dance with anyone, but you don't smooch just anyone, you don't romantically bathe with someone you don't love. 

Sorry, but what Mishti is doing to Veer is cheating. Kajol didn't cheat Salman in the same way Mishti is cheating Veer. 

Cheating may not be wrong or immoral to you, but it is to most folks. Sorry.  😃

Cheating IS wrong and immoral to me too, dear girl but I think Mishti hasn't cheated yet. As far as Kajol is concerned she did say ILU to Rahul didn't she? Later she came to know it was Aman n let him think that it was meant for him right? So that too should be considered as emotional cheating or only Mishti's doing is emotional cheating? I can judge wrong and right...I just don't tend to be judgemental and jump at conclusion😆

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Cheating IS wrong and immoral to me too, dear girl but I think Mishti hasn't cheated yet. As far as Kajol is concerned she did say ILU to Rahul didn't she? Later she came to know it was Aman n let him think that it was meant for him right? So that too should be considered as emotional cheating or only Mishti's doing is emotional cheating? I can judge wrong and right...I just don't tend to be judgemental and jump at conclusion😆

LOL, that's the same as intentionally saying ILU to someone?? ðŸ¤£ Yes, she was wrong in nit clarifying but saying mistakenly ILU to someone is the same as actively kissing him and romancing with him?

Like, 'kuch bhi' to defend Mishti. ðŸ¤¡
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

I'm not here to judge or pass my comments, critism is good upto one level,but making comments for every small action and digging holes to her image is not good, 

As you are new to the forum, you may not know but even small, small actions of Veer are commented upon. In fact, there are posts mentioning things like  Veer wants  Misti to wear pallu or take his Mom's choice of ring when exactly the opposite has been shown.
Minionite thumbnail
Topics discussing and bashing people for their opinions are not allowed. Closed.