Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Most of the viewers do seem to like Mishaan, so clearly they are accepted. Whats the meaning of "audience will never accept... then?
2. People's viewpoint of realistic characters is pretty different, like I don't find this show or characters to be realistic at all. Maybe I had set too much expectation from ITV, but its very unrealistic and dramatic for me- so many trips and catches, unnecessary physical closeness with long eyelocks etc. is not really realistic for me. I don't know if any of you have watched The Office- there Jim and Pam have a crush on each other while Pam is engaged to Roy. Their scenes are so so realistic though and well done.Edited by Heisenberg23 - 5 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

Sorry I don't know about this rules of forum, now onwards I will remember your advice , I'm just shocked when girls are mocking mishti because of their assumptions

Why sorry dear? If you're a Mishaanian too then we're soul sistersπŸ˜ƒ and even if you're not and have neutral view...regardless you're welcome hereπŸ˜† post freely whatever you want and let people say what they wantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doggos

You can feel happy  that you're getting so much importance from me  πŸ˜†

Dint a few day back someone made a post bashing mishti fans πŸ˜†

I am one of those people who are paranoid by unnecessary importance, so sweetheart, it's a request focus on someone else, I am sure your efforts will be appreciated there

Yes and I reported that post
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I decided to create an account after seeing your post, and even though someone here might call me fake, honestly I've been following this forum for quite a while... I agree with you that Mishti's confusion over love is realistic (or as realistic as a Hindi soap opera can be). I have been in a committed relationship for several years, but I know how it feels like when your heart is unsure and you question your decisions, especially in your first serious relationship. It's not necessarily dishonesty, it's fear and confusion. You don't want to hurt the other person, but it's not as easy as serials make it seem to know what "true love" is. And for someone like Mishti who places a lot of importance on commitment and has a phobia of ending up like her parents, it's even harder to make clarity of her feelings. If she knew for sure that she didn't love Veer and was in love with Ruhaan, I would agree she should break up with Veer immediately. But it's possible Mishti thinks that what she has with Ruhaan is a silly attraction and for that she should not sacrifice her "real" relationship with Veer, to whom she feels she owes a commitment.  Edited by ShinyMishka - 5 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And whats the point of having a discussion forum where everyone has the same opinion? The point of a place like this is to discuss differing feelings about the show and characters without personal digs at forum members. I don't think its necessary for everyone to praise the show and characters and go ga-ga over them all the time, thats what appreciation threads are for. The purpose of discussion forums would be made null and void if all participating members have exactly the same view point.

And this isn't just directed at you, TM. I have seen a lot of posts about people being bothered that other forum members having conflicting opinions to theirs, with expression of difference being termed as "frustration. Why insult real life people for not having the same view point on a made up TV show character?
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

Hi I'm new one to forum and started following forum for silsila, I'm just sharing my view on mishti and mishaan

Why all are judging mishti for every small scene?

People with right sense can never compare mishti with k or N and veer witn m

what that idiotic k did to m is sin,what is happening with mishti is realisation,ruhaan understanding and love is questioning her ,is her perfect wala commitment is really love!

As far as am concerned mishti picking Ruhaan can never ever justify k and N

mishti still has the time to pick or dump whoever she wants. At least she is realising her decision is wrong before her marriage and realising her commitment maynot be love, once she realise what's love she will have tough time to breakup with veer because of her parents past

k waited till 7 years after marriage to make a choice and he fell for some sweet dish and rain dance of n, m lovefor K is visible in every scene of S1 ,she loved him with his flaws and she never make him feel like unwanted but when mishti is broken she expected at least veer will understand her but veer left her stating he don't know this new mish

There is no comparison whatsoever between kunal and mishti so stop making dumb comments without thinking

And some are saying mishti must breakupbefore loving ruhaan,love is emotion of heart and it never pre indicate I'm going to love someone so why will she breakup now only without proper realisation and clarity

I'm 21 and I can relate myself to mishti character , We are human beings with feelings so mistakes are common and none is perfect in this life and our flaws make us beautiful human beings

Majority loves mishti. So what's the prob? Why can't few have different views and opinions?
Audience can never accept? So you are gonna decide and judge everyone?
Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I decided to create an account after seeing your post, and even though someone here might call me fake, honestly I've been following this forum for quite a while... I agree with you that Mishti's confusion over love is realistic (or as realistic as a Hindi soap opera can be). I have been in a committed relationship for several years, but I know how it feels like when your heart is unsure and you question your decisions, especially in your first serious relationship. It's not necessarily dishonesty, it's fear and confusion. You don't want to hurt the other person, but it's not as easy as serials make it seem to know what "true love" is. And for someone like Mishti who places a lot of importance on commitment and has a phobia of ending up like her parents, it's even harder to make clarity of her feelings. If she knew for sure that she didn't love Veer and was in love with Ruhaan, I would agree she should break up with Veer immediately. But it's possible Mishti thinks that what she has with Ruhaan is a silly attraction and for that she should not sacrifice her "real" relationship with Veer, to whom she feels she owes a commitment. 

You're 100% true it's not easy for mishti to move on from veer even after realising her true love for ruhaan, complexity of story is moving in good way 
Lavz7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

Majority loves mishti. So what's the prob? Why can't few have different views and opinions?
Audience can never accept? So you are gonna decide and judge everyone?

I'm not here to judge or pass my comments, critism is good upto one level,but making comments for every small action and digging holes to her image is not good, 
Edited by Lavz7 - 5 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hiii.    Welcome to the forum dear.   😊
I agree with your post. 
Mishti still has time to decide for the betterment of her,  Ruhaan and Veer's future. 

Coming to the comparison portion,  I think you have compared in a right sense & most of us will agree with whatever you said. 
I have seen many posts in this forum where comparisons have been drawn and neither of dem has been locked down. 
I hope no partiality happens with you. πŸ˜Š

And plz sweetie edit your post for that dumb word. 
Cz f dis your post might get locked. 
I hope you dint mind. 

It's strange.. . How new Mishti fans are being termed as fake ?😑
I guess no one has that much time in life to create fake accounts .πŸ˜•
Edited by shiny9911 - 5 years ago
Lavz7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Hiii.    Welcome to the forum dear.   😊

I agree with your post. 
Mishti still has time to decide for the betterment of her,  Ruhaan and Veer's future. 

Coming to the comparison portion,  I think you have compared in a right sense & most of us will agree with whatever you said. 
I have seen many posts in this forum where comparisons have been drawn and neither of dem has been locked down. 
I hope no partiality happens with you. πŸ˜Š

And plz sweetie edit your post for that dumb word. 
Cz f dis your post might get locked. 
I hope you dint mind. 

It's strange.. . How new Mishti fans are being termed as fake ?😑
I guess no one has that much time in life to create fake accounts .πŸ˜•

Thanks dear, I edited , don't know about these rules of forum, thank you everyone for making me understand the rules of forum

Not only mishti,some people are judging new fans also that's literally badπŸ˜•