Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madheeya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
even i dont understand  .The reason of comparison 🥱 Circumstances were totally different in the previous season.
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavz7

Hi I'm new one to forum and started following forum for silsila, I'm just sharing my view on mishti and mishaan

Why all are judging mishti for every small scene? 

People with right sense can never compare mishti with k or N and veer witn m

what that idiotic k did to m is sin,what is happening with mishti is realisation,ruhaan understanding and love is questioning her ,is her perfect wala commitment is really love!

As far as am concerned mishti picking Ruhaan can never ever justify k and N

mishti still has the time to pick or dump whoever she wants. At least she is realising her decision is wrong before her marriage and realising her commitment maynot be love, once she realise what's love she will have tough time to breakup with veer because of her parents past 

k waited till 7 years after marriage to make a choice and he fell for some sweet dish and rain dance of n, m lovefor K is visible in every scene of S1 ,she loved him with his flaws and she never make him feel like unwanted but when mishti is broken she expected at least veer will understand her but veer left her stating he don't know this new mish

There is no comparison whatsoever between kunal and mishti so stop making dumb comments without thinking

And some are saying mishti must breakupbefore loving ruhaan,love is emotion of heart and it never pre indicate I'm going to love someone so why will she breakup now only without proper realisation and clarity

I'm 21 and I can relate myself to mishti character , We are human beings with feelings so mistakes are common and none is perfect in this life and our flaws make us beautiful human beings

welcome to the forum Dear ..Agree with your post. 👏⭐️...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe you're free to create fake accounts 😆 I'm btech 3rdyear student with so many assignments
Posting our view on show means fake now I understand clearly how some people are judging mishti without mistake👏

I was just wondering because majority does love Misti, why would anyone call the audience "dumb" when the majority is agreeing with you
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Hello sweetie. Welcome to the foum🤗 I agree with your post completely. But please don't compare s1 because it's forbidden and it might get your posts lock. I hope you don't my saying that😊 some people have their perception fixed here and we can't change that no matter what we do, the same way they can't change ours either. I love Mishti, Mishaan and no one can change it no matter what they say, and I've stopped defending Mishti's every action here...cause I know she's right and realistic😊 
Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I was just wondering because majority does love Misti, why would anyone call the audience "dumb" when the majority is agreeing with you

It's not about majority or minority, it's offensive to compare S2 characters  withS1 when the situation and emotions are completely different, I never included anyone names ,don't know why you're making it issue 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Hello sweetie. Welcome to the foum🤗 I agree with your post completely. But please don't compare s1 because it's forbidden and it might get your posts lock. I hope you don't my saying that😊 some people have their perception fixed here and we can't change that no matter what we do, the same way they can't change ours either. I love Mishti, Mishaan and no one can change it no matter what they say, and I've stopped defending Mishti's every action here...cause I know she's right and realistic😊 

Take my heart❤️
Lavz7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Hello sweetie. Welcome to the foum 🤗 I agree with your post completely. But please don't compare s1 because it's forbidden and it might get your posts lock. I hope you don't my saying that😊 some people have their perception fixed here and we can't change that no matter what we do, the same way they can't change ours either. I love Mishti, Mishaan and no one can change it no matter what they say, and I've stopped defending Mishti's every action here...cause I know she's right and realistic😊 

Sorry I don't know about this rules of forum, now onwards I will remember your advice , I'm just shocked when girls are mocking mishtibecause of their assumptions
Edited by Lavz7 - 5 years ago
Doggos thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

😆

4 Posts you have creates and 3 of them were in response to mine 🤣

Anyone can post anything but abusing forum members and questioning their views is against forum rules

You can feel happy  that you're getting so much importance from me 😆

Dint a few day back someone made a post bashing mishti fans 😆
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
I already have that Darling😉❤️❤️
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's not about majority or minority, it's offensive to compare S2 characters  withS1 when the situation and emotions are completely different, I never included anyone names ,don't know why you're making it issue 

1 Majority and minority matters when you make a post blaming audience for not accepting real characters when in fact most of the people here agree with your views so audience is accepting what is real according to your opinion

2 You made a generalization and called everyone who have different views on Misti than you "dumb" as far as realistic goes, Even Mahatma Gandhi was criticized, so people can have different views on Misti too without being abused for it, so realistic approach is understanding that different people have different opinion

3 Its against forum rules to compare S1 and S2 and in my opinion comparing people is less offensive than calling real humans dumb for characters

Thanks and Bye
Good luck with exams or results