Audience can never accept realistic shows and characters

Posted: 4 years ago
Hi I'm new one to forum and started following forum for silsila, I'm just sharing my view on mishti and mishaan

Why all are judging mishti for every small scene? 

People with right sense can never compare mishti with k or N and veer witn m

what that idiotic k did to m is sin,what is happening with mishti is realisation,ruhaan understanding and love is questioning her ,is her perfect wala commitment is really love!

As far as am concerned mishti picking Ruhaan can never ever justify k and N

mishti still has the time to pick or dump whoever she wants. At least she is realising her decision is wrong before her marriage and realising her commitment maynot be love, once she realise what's love she will have tough time to breakup with veer because of her parents past 

k waited till 7 years after marriage to make a choice and he fell for some sweet dish and rain dance of n, m lovefor K is visible in every scene of S1 ,she loved him with his flaws and she never make him feel like unwanted but when mishti is broken she expected at least veer will understand her but veer left her stating he don't know this new mish

There is no comparison whatsoever between kunal and mishti so stop making comments without thinking

And some are saying mishti must breakup before loving ruhaan,love is emotion of heart and it never pre indicate I'm going to love someone so why will she breakup now only without proper realisation and clarity

I'm 21 and I can relate myself to mishti character , We are human beings with feelings so mistakes are common and none is perfect in this life and our flaws make us beautiful human beings

Edited by Lavz7 - 4 years ago
What exactly is realistic about this show or characters?
So far majority loves Mishti, funny how many new accounts are being creates to defend when there is absolutely no need
Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
Welcome to the forum..Hope you have a great time here..Coming to the topic I understand ur views and opinions but comparison topics with S1 are not allowed here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by FruitToasty

Every character of this show is realistic and they are showing  whats happeningg in real word,they are not showing some nsagin and supernatural emotions, it's quite easy to relate every character and every girl has dielemma like mishti before marrying ( whetgwh it's arranged or love) 

I'm not here to argue with anyone* 
Originally posted by pranurosid

Welcome to the forum..Hope you have a great time here..Coming to the topic I understand ur views and opinions but comparison topics with S1 are not allowed here.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hoo sorry don't know clearly about forum rules

So far majority loves Mishti, funny how many new accounts are being creates to defend when there is absolutely no need

So what if new fans are joining the forum to express their viewpoint . When some 4-5 of you can daily make posts after posts calling mishti selfish then can't neutral viewers also make posts.. Do they need your permission now? ๐Ÿ˜†
welcome 
honestly kuch kehne ka koi fayada nahi hai mishti khud ko khud defend karegi by her actions 
Originally posted by Lavz7

Hi I'm new one to forum and started following forum for silsila, I'm just sharing my view on mishti and mishaan

Why all are judging mishti for every small scene? 

People with right sense can never compare mishti with Kunal or Nandini and veer witn mauli

what that idiotic kunal did to mauli is sin,what is happening with mishti is realisation,ruhaan understanding and love is questioning her ,is her perfect wala commitment is really love!

As far as am concerned mishti picking Ruhaan can never ever justify kunal and Nandani 

mishti still has the time to pick or dump whoever she wants. At least she is realising her decision is wrong before her marriage and realising her commitment maynot be love, once she realise what's love she will have tough time to breakup with veer because of her parents past 

kunal waited till 7 years after marriage to make a choice and he fell for some sweet dish and rain dance of Nandini mauli love for Kunal is visible in every scene of S1 ,she loved him with his flaws and she never make him feel like unwanted but when mishti is broken she expected at least veer will understand her but veer left her stating he don't know this new mish

There is no comparison whatsoever between kunal and mishti so stop making dumb comments without thinking

And some are saying mishti must breakupbefore loving ruhaan,love is emotion of heart and it never pre indicate I'm going to love someone so why will she breakup now only without proper realisation and clarity

I'm 21 and I can relate myself to mishti character , We are human beings with feelings so mistakes are common and none is perfect in this life and our flaws make us beautiful human beings

Welcome to the forum dear...completely agree with you...
Originally posted by Doggos

So what if new fans are joining the forum to express their viewpoint . When some 4-5 of you can daily make posts after posts calling mishti selfish then can't neutral viewers also make posts.. Do they need your permission now?  ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

4 Posts you have creates and 3 of them were in response to mine ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyone can post anything but abusing forum members and questioning their views is against forum rules
Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

Maybe you're free to create fake accounts๐Ÿ˜† I'm btech 3rdyear student with so many assignments
Posting our view on show means fake now I understand clearly how some people are judging mishti without mistake๐Ÿ‘