Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

I know a couple of girls too at my previous organisation I worked for. 😊 Not such a hungama was made by the families as well bec it was engagement only.

One example was of my close friend only. The guy seemed so much in love with her but after some time she found he had developed feelings for another girl, so her family asked her to break up with him though she was not willing initially. 

Whoever may be at the receiving end best option is to move on. 
Edited by Haalim - 5 years ago
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

What exactly is so realistic about Mishti?

Like, how many girls do you know in real life who after being with their boyfriend for one year and getting engaged to him, suddenly develops "Naye juzzbat" for someone else out if the blue? 

I'd really love to know. Enlighten me, eh? 

If  you are new to the concept of girls realising love after being committed to some guy,then I think you have not watched ITV at all. 
Sorry my reply was ever rude.But the way your posts are , I really feel either you have only those rare serials which is utmost real or you are being too judgmental about this serial. 
Anyway I'm no one to tell you anything,I was just replying to your post!
Happy day !
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Hello sweetie. Welcome to the foum 🤗 I agree with your post completely. But please don't compare s1 because it's forbidden and it might get your posts lock. I hope you don't my saying that😊 some people have their perception fixed here and we can't change that no matter what we do, the same way they can't change ours either. I love Mishti, Mishaan and no one can change it no matter what they say, and I've stopped defending Mishti's every action here...cause I know she's right and realistic😊 

My doubt when someone comments positive on mishti everyone will tell about rules...but I have seen many posts where she is compared to kunal n nandini
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lavz7

Mainthing I used dumb word for people who are comparing mishti with S1 characters, I watched both seasons and I felt season 2 script is very well written , criticism is always welcome but pointing character and values for every small thing is wrong 

Help me here 

So you are really abusing humans for TV characters? How does that make sense, in any way members >>>> Characters, no?

How can you call someone dumb for their views? 

"Criticism is welcome"
Who is welcoming? TV characters aren't owned by fans for them to set limits at criticism or get offended if someone is not liking their favorite character, wrong or right is decided by the Mods here, they have said bashing of season 1 characters is not allowed, comparing is not allowed and mocking members is not allowed.. You may not resonate with the reasoning behind people criticizing Mishti, so you don't do that  but you can't stop them from doing this. Yes, you have every right to discuss and prove us wrong but personal attacks is not correct, especially when you can't take insinuation against yourself

It is an open forum and we can discuss characters, you can't abuse members because "Criticism is welcome" by me but I draw the line at being name called for something like this. 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

My doubt when someone comments positive on mishti everyone will tell about rules...but I have seen many posts where she is compared to kunal n nandini

I know dear but it's only Mishaan fans who have to follow the rules...😊 if we don't we get the warnings and our posts get locked. ðŸ˜Š I hope you understand😊
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

I know dear but it's only Mishaan fans who have to follow the rules... 😊 if we don't we get the warnings and our posts get locked. ðŸ˜Š I hope you understand😊

Yeah...
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

But what can we do..Rules are more rigid for few😃
Lavz7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Help me here 

So you are really abusing humans for TV characters? How does that make sense, in any way members >>>> Characters, no?

How can you call someone dumb for their views? 

"Criticism is welcome"
Who is welcoming? TV characters aren't owned by fans for them to set limits at criticism or get offended if someone is not liking their favorite character, wrong or right is decided by the Mods here, they have said bashing of season 1 characters is not allowed, comparing is not allowed and mocking members is not allowed.. You may not resonate with the reasoning behind people criticizing Mishti, so you don't do that  but you can't stop them from doing this. Yes, you have every right to discuss and prove us wrong but personal attacks is not correct, especially when you can't take insinuation against yourself

It is an open forum and we can discuss characters, you can't abuse members because "Criticism is welcome" by me but I draw the line at being name called for something like this. 

Whyforum don't have block option like insta 😲atleasr understand wthtatt I'm saying, hell and heaven difference between both seasons, even normal audience can sense this difference, no formulas needed😡
Edited by Lavz7 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold
May be u've not encountered such people but these kind of people do exist. I know a few examples but those are guys. So what if in this show it's a girl who's developing feelings after getting engaged? 

Do you know what such guys are called? Unpe thookte bhi nahin hai koi decent ladki. 

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

If  you are new to the concept of girls realising love after being committed to some guy,then I think you have not watched ITV at all. 
Sorry my reply was ever rude.But the way your posts are , I really feel either you have only those rare serials which is utmost real or you are being too judgmental about this serial. 
Anyway I'm no one to tell you anything,I was just replying to your post!
Happy day !

Did I reply to your post? Don't think so.

I haven't watched many shows where the female lead hugs, kisses, gets physically intimate with a guy after engagement, and then suddenly develops feelings for some other guy. Have you? Name a few such shows, I'll definitely watch them.