fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Throwback: When Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan had a crush on former's co star Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's crackling chemistry in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is unforgettable. And these two stars are also good buddies off screen. Today we came across an old Filmfare interview and during she raved about her friendship with Kapoor lad and how her daughter had a crush on him. Yes, you read it right.

In the same interview, she revealed how she had FacedTimed Aaradhya and she gave 'that' smile to him. She also revealed how after an incident she has been very shy around him and since then Abhi and Aish have been teasing Ranbir on how their little one is crushing on him. 

Aishwarya said: "I told Ranbir, this is so funny. I was nuts about your father and you are the first one Aaradhya is reacting to as an actor with that shy expression. Life's come a full circle. She likes the Tamasha song Matargashti. We did the steps of the song for her fourth birthday. On the set, I introduced Ranbir as 'Ranbir uncle'. He joked, 'No RK'. Twice she addressed him as uncle. But the other day, suddenly it was RK. We all laughed at that."

In the interview, Aish also revealed about her friend that she shares with Ranbir Kapoor.

"Yes.. he was like a buddy on the sets of Aa Ab Laut Chalen. Akshaye (Khanna) was also my buddy, but he was in and out. He's a sweetie, but he has his own moods. But Ranbir and I have enjoyed a friendship which continues till date."

Ads by ZEDO
In the interview, Aish also revealed about her friend that she shares with Ranbir Kapoor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ranbir has next Target set. 
From Madhuri to Aaradhaya. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is there any place they wouldn't go???
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A 6 yr old is having crush on someone and her sanskari mom giggling and bragging how her 6 yr old had a crush...disgusting !

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bachhon ko bhi crush hone laga ab. Abhi se crush ho rahe hai aradhya ko, Pet se nikle 6 saal hue sirf. Iss umar main kafi bache bolna sikhte hote hai. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why to embarrass your kid like this ? I hope Aish has taken Aradhya's consent before sharing this info in public. Why do stars take their family's details out like this ? Not cool. I thought Aish's parenting was going great, although a little edge on being extra protective, but better than Bebo's or Mira's. But was wrong. ๐Ÿ˜’
CuttingChai thumbnail
Reminds me of what Alia said about how she knew Ranbir was the one for her when she met him for the first time at the age of 11.๐Ÿ˜†

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fivestars

A 6 yr old is having crush on someone and her sanskari mom giggling and bragging how her 6 yr old had a crush...disgusting !

Whats sanskaar got to do with crushes? 

Most little girls get shy of certain older boys/guys. It's natural and funny for the parents ๐Ÿ˜† Eventually they will grow out of it
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I read one article where she mentions how Aru mistook RK fr AB and hugged his legs... 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why does everyone has a crush on Ranbir?