Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel like every girl has had a crush on Ranbir at least once at a certain point in their lives. Especially during the Saawariya phase πŸ˜³
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I used to have crush on Kajol during PKTDK.
So it is a normal thingy.
Why be judgemental.

ladke toh hote hi aise hai πŸ˜›
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

Yeah i can understand how kids are shy and sweet seeing relatives but is it called crush ? here aish devi calling it as crush ! How creepy !

She never actually called it a crush but since when have you relied on facts when it comes to people you dislike/hate. πŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Such things are pretty normal. 
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

A 6 yr old is having crush on someone and her sanskari mom giggling and bragging how her 6 yr old had a crush...disgusting !

That's normal lmao.  Im pretty sure most kids out there have their own celeb crushes, Ara is just lucky enough to have one that is friends with her mom.  Lucky her.  Mine was Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Prince William.  Yeah, I was a 2000s kid =='
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malpua

Reminds me of what Alia said about how she knew Ranbir was the one for her when she met him for the first time at the age of 11. πŸ˜†

Noways ! Ladki ki har khwaab pura ho hi jaata hai πŸ˜•!
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There's nothing wrong with children having crushes. Its natural. But star parents should zip it up sometimes because their so called fun stories will be forever on the net and eventually be a cause of embarrassment for their kids when they grow up. Aradhya grows up and then calls Ranbir uncle and then Ranbir fans and media would be all in her space with 'Ab Uncle ho gaya didn't you have a crush on him' Wouldnt matter if she's 6 or 60.  πŸ˜† Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
Aishwarya shared this story at the time of ADHM release...Wonder why it is being republished now!πŸ€”
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Crush is the wrong word here
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But i saw somewhere that Aaradhya mistook Ranbir to be her father?

''One day she just ran into his arms. Because he was wearing this jacket and cap like AB (Abhishek Bachchan) and he had the stubble. Thinking he's AB, she hugged him and he was like Awww'. Hiroo aunty (Johar) said, Ranbir you're a charmer'. But I understood what had happened. I asked her you thought he was Papa and she said Yaaa'. Since that day she's become a bit shy around him. Abhishek also teased Ranbir, Hmmm... this one is crushing'. I told Ranbir this is so funny.''

Eww Hiroo - like son like mother. Shipping a child with a man.

See that is what happened. They removed this part. She thought he is her dad but others took it differently. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago