Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know what is normal and what is not ?

My daughter is 6 yr old, her life revolves around dolls, pink dresses, jewellery and makeup. Although she don't understand much Hindi but she still likes to watch Bollywood movies only because of dancing and jewellery. So far she never mentioned that she liked a hero or shy to watch someone.

So am confused did 6 year old understand so much? Because even my 8 and half year boy life revolved around superman and rescue mission? OR is it aish made story to please god knows people.

Every child is different I understand but 6 yr child still young to understand all this thingie or my kids are too dumb to understand the so called relationship?
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayu1982

I don't know what is normal and what is not ?

My daughter is 6 yr old, her life revolves around dolls, pink dresses, jewellery and makeup. Although she don't understand much Hindi but she still likes to watch Bollywood movies only because of dancing and jewellery. So far she never mentioned that she liked a hero or shy to watch someone.

So am confused did 6 year old understand so much? Because even my 8 and half year boy life revolved around superman and rescue mission? OR is it aish made story to please god knows people.

Every child is different I understand but 6 yr child still young to understand all this thingie or my kids are too dumb to understand the so called relationship?

Lmfao what the? Who even mentioned the "so called relationship" 
It is just an innocent liking and it does happen to kids. My cousin- bhabi's baby sister used to get shy around my brother and used to tell everyone she would marry him.. lol all used to make fun of that ๐Ÿ˜†

Damn IF is synonymous to overreaction. 
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Myer

Lmfao what the? Who even mentioned the "so called relationship"
It is just an innocent liking and it does happen to kids. My cousin- bhabi's baby sister used to get shy around my brother and used to tell everyone she would marry him.. lol all used to make fun of that๐Ÿ˜†

Damn IF is synonymous to overreaction.

Yes I used " so called relationship because they (my kids) hardly understand any relation. Kids are very self centred - if any Aunty or uncle comes to the place what they care is what they will get - chocolates or gift ? Some kid might have innocent liking and all that is reason I said I don't know what is normal and what is not ? Secondly I didn't saw my kids nor kids surrounding to me( specially if my kid is 6 yrs old most of friends will be more and less 6 yr old kid ) discussing or showing any innocent liking to any particular person.

I was sharing only my POVs and my observation .
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ponymo

Aishwarya didn't say Aaradhya had a crush on Ranbir. *Facepalm*

If only people believed in facts and not fantasies of their own.

Exactly...please start with yourself...you will have to remove your red glasses to understand what is Aish hinting at...even without using "crush" word. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fivestars

Exactly !

But then who are calling out aish for her irresponsible behaviour as a parent are having pedopholic thoughts ..๐Ÿ˜†

Let the girl grow and say what she felt ..who knows what she feels right now might not be a crush on ranbir? But being a mom she is giving aara wrong signals ..

Yeah this is not the first time, I am glad those disgusting comments for members were removed by mods ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago