Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

1) Aaradhya grows up and talks about it.

2 Aishwarya talking about Aaradhya crush right now. 

Two completely different scenarios. And People are commenting on 2) in this topic. Let's not mix them together. 

Aishwarya didn't say Aaradhya had a crush on Ranbir. *Facepalm*

If only people believed in facts and not fantasies of their own.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
inke parents too much hai ya phir ye media jo faltugiri report karti hai..
GumGum thumbnail
Her mom sharing this embarrassing moment with the world maybe insensitive but here we are doing the same thing by talking about it... We are embarrassing the kid. 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There really is a diff between Aradhya choosing to talk about this when she grows up and her Mom talking to media about it now.. She is 6 years old.. She may or may not have a crush on RK, but its nobody else's business.. And it makes her vulnerable.. 
sherlockthor thumbnail
At that age I don't think it should be called a crush
its more like being in awe or adoring someone.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL. Anything to defend this act. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Imagine a 6 yr old kid sharing this information with her mother in private and next day reading it in the internet or hearing it from her school mates that she is all over the news. The kid eventually can grow trust issues if not just embarrassing stuff that we are talking about here. A crush or shy feeling for someone is always special, regardless of the age. And no one, either 6 or 60, would want to reveal it to the entire world about his/her secret crush. I can only see a child being utterly embarrassed when her mother shares this information amidst a bunch of people, ๐Ÿค” let alone in media or in internet world. A child, in BW world or not, is a child. 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is an older interview. Aaradhya was four when her mom was shooting ADHM. At four a crush is something completely different than at 14 or older. It is literally very cute and innocent has absolutely no undertones of sensually to it at all. Some of you are acting as if Aaradhya had some heart to heart with her mom and Ash blabbed about it to the world. At four or five the little girl didn't even grasp the concept of a crush, no young kid does. She just got happy when she saw RK and her mom called it a crush as a lot of moms would. Means something very different when it's a child. Maybe this is a cultural thing but a little kids crush is nothing like a teenage or adult crush nor is anything wrong with Ash telling this story.

All of this is obviously ignoring the fact that this whole thing is taken out of context as the kid mistook RK for her dad. Seriously!!
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
There's a kid who lives in my neighbourhood and he always kisses my shoulder whenever he hangs out around me. He's only 5 years old. It's just an innocent crush ๐Ÿ˜† She won't even remember it after sometime and unless people are super juvenile they won't remind her either when she grows up.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

A 6 yr old is having crush on someone and her sanskari mom giggling and bragging how her 6 yr old had a crush...disgusting !

What does sanskaar have anything to do with? I used to have a crush on hritik when I was that young ๐Ÿ˜† and everyone made fun of me .. how is aish doing anything so bad ?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let her grow first then we will talk about crush..the way you treat her like always holding her even she is playing with kids during her bday or walking sitting she is never by herself. Its like she is still a year old!