Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Can't wait to watch.
Hope the trp's rise 

So there's no unwanted 'guests' in today's episode? 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kaku17

Count me in Indu...even I thought that Dri didn't think he'll complete the ritual given the 2-3 showdowns between them. She probably thinks he doesn't like her as he had already stated it earlier though that was in retaliation to what she said.

I also think that Raks will bail out Dri during muh dikhai rasam. Infact what I feel is he'll take the entire onus of the bride swap on himself and thus absolving ShiDri of the same.  This will also help D to understand that Raks was never in to her and so her anger towards Dri might lessen and she won't do anything terrible. 

@bold- she'll realise this part... the second part about drishti I can predictably tell she will not understand. She'll still blame drishti for eyeing up rakshit and marrying him by trickery... hypocritically ðŸ¤¢ That's clearly just how her character is I guess. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Is it only me who thinks that Dri didn't actually consider that Rakshit would complete the wedding when she lifted the ghoonghat? She said clearly Di is married to Shikhar, you can leave the mantap. There was almost a relief in that. She fully expected him to do it too and was surprised when he filled her maang (not just the hairline).  Post that scene, Dri looked kind of surprised and then dazed

Count me indu 2 as drishti would had thought rakshit will backout but mr rakshit shergill like 2 give surprises 2 he surprised drishti by fiercly filling her maang

cherry on d top moment ojaswani came with this epic dialogue

2 chutki bhar nhi mutthi bhar sindoor bharna tha rakshit babu ko , so sweet ðŸ¤£

Vaise i like d way he filled her maang coz soon after filling her maang when drishti looked shocked he turned away from drishti & looked down
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Count me in Indu...even I thought that Dri didn't think he'll complete the ritual given the 2-3 showdowns between them. She probably thinks he doesn't like her as he had already stated it earlier though that was in retaliation to what she said.

I also think that Raks will bail out Dri during muh dikhai rasam. Infact what I feel is he'll take the entire onus of the bride swap on himself and thus absolving ShiDri of the same.  This will also help D to understand that Raks was never in to her and so her anger towards Dri might lessen and she won't do anything terrible. 

@ kaku

I dont think divya will improve till she finally know drishti being her sister or rakshit finally showing her d mirror of reality

I can guarantee u if rakshit will apologize her 4 bride swap she will hold drishti responsible & still long 4 rakshit 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I felt rakshit filled drishti's hairline fiercly coz she again instructed him matlab he hate 2 get instructed or t ake someone else instructions but here he was already angry & yes he dropped d coin also but when dri said shivya r married & u r free 2 backout From this marriage triggered him & after that he filled her maang fiercly.
AnnaSloan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Is it only me who thinks that Dri didn't actually consider that Rakshit would complete the wedding when she lifted the ghoonghat? She said clearly Di is married to Shikhar, you can leave the mantap. There was almost a relief in that. She fully expected him to do it too and was surprised when he filled her maang (not just the hairline).  Post that scene, Dri looked kind of surprised and then dazed

Hi, I noticed the same thing! I felt that Drishti expected Rakshit to walk away from the marriage and not take it forward. And I understand why Rakshit took it forward - his promise to Mahima. In this particular scenario, Drishti probably did not realise that Rakshit would do anything to fulfil's Mahima's wish of seeing him married. More so, I think a part of him was just frustrated. 

As for Drishti, she genuinely looked like she did not expect Rakshit to go ahead and when he did, the tears in her eyes was enough proof that the idea jolted her. 

@On other discussions: I sincerely hope Shikhar is not negative. While I do think his bond with Rakshit and other people are genuine and he won't harm D-Dri, the way Pishachini called him 'Shikhu' - I have my doubts. But I hope I am wrong. I would love to see a positive Karan. 

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anna,  i don't think Raks completed the sindoor ritual due to his promise to Mahima.  He gave the word that he'll marry D after being emotionally blackmailed by her.  But since D already got married to Shi, he could have walked out as suggested by Dri.  But this is not him. Rakshit will never leave a girl high and dry as her reputation would then be at stake. If there would have been any other girl in place of Dri, i think he would have still done the same. Thats how he is.

Sammy and Deepika, i know D is one selfish brat. She would not sit quiet. I have earlier mentioned in different post that D pushing Dri promo will come in to play and thats when she'll realise that Dri is her sister. Though her harming Dri wouldn't be deliberate but Dri will fall in to trouble due to D.  I want makers to bypass this as it will not bode too well for D's character. As it is people aren't able to sympathise with her and audience connect is important for a positive lead and D can't be negative with such a mind boggling power at her disposal.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
For a moment there I think Ra did consider not going thru. Remember he put down the coin with sindoor. So I wonder if it was really the stigma Dri might have to face that made him take up the mutti bhar sindoor. It was more Dri's words. His wish to make her face the consequences of what she did.
But i feel he won't be able to make her pay, or be brutal with her like some heroes of 'hate marriage' tracks have done. As he said to Dri, being disrespectful to women is not  his nature.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode... Hope it is not spoiled in the hype of Daayan's entry
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indu,  maybe Deepika and you're right that it's Dri's words asking him to walk away added more fuel to his anger and he ended up with muthi bhar sindoor. 
AnnaSloan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anna,  i don't think Raks completed the sindoor ritual due to his promise to Mahima.  He gave the word that he'll marry D after being emotionally blackmailed by her.  But since D already got married to Shi, he could have walked out as suggested by Dri.  But this is not him. Rakshit will never leave a girl high and dry as her reputation would then be at stake. If there would have been any other girl in place of Dri, i think he would have still done the same. Thats how he is.

Sammy and Deepika, i know D is one selfish brat. She would not sit quiet. I have earlier mentioned in different post that D pushing Dri promo will come in to play and thats when she'll realise that Dri is her sister. Though her harming Dri wouldn't be deliberate but Dri will fall in to trouble due to D.  I want makers to bypass this as it will not bode too well for D's character. As it is people aren't able to sympathise with her and audience connect is important for a positive lead and D can't be negative with such a mind boggling power at her disposal.

I would not completely agree with this. Yes, to a certain extent Rakshit is like this. However,  I don't think had it been anyone other than Dri he would have gone ahead with it - I feel she just pushed him to it. This was not a high-dry situation for Drishti since she herself gave him the chance to walk out. And Drishti being left in the marriage would not have put her reputation at stake as it could always be pointed out that there was a misunderstanding with the whole bride and groom situation. Rakshit is smart enough to know that and so is Dri - and that's why she gave him the choice. In the wedding, he was caught in a situation where he had to get married to the girl sitting beside him - the pressure evident from Mahima during the sindoor ritual also - and well Drishti pushing him to do something he was not sure of.  I think Dri's reputation would have been much better had Rakshit decided to not go ahead than now where her reputation and intentions are more open for judgement.  Whatever his feelings for Dri are, whatever emotional blackmail he was getting from Mahima, all in all had a role to play here. 
Edited by AnnaSloan - 5 years ago