Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

As divya can change future then it will be divya who will change shikhar

Shivya ki luvstory interesting lag rahi hai

I don't get why they keep saying Divya has the power to change future? ðŸ¤ª - she don't! She has telekinesis power, thats all ðŸ˜† She can use that to do things, but whether she can always stop a future disaster or not is not in her hands too. 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Had seen today's episode. Some of you will not like my post but had observed some things and cant refrain myself from posting. In today's episode Drishti looks confused, lost and a weak girl like shown in most Indian shows. If Divya is a flawed character Drishti is also somewhere an immature girl. Shekhar traps her in his plan and she without even questioning whats right just follow her plan, her characterization is shown weak. May be Shikhar will change later because its an ITV rule that girls have a duty to change bad boys. Cannot connect with Drishti either. Both girls have a long way to go to become  full confident girls and using their powers correctly.
          I will not be surprised if right now Divya hates Drishti. Just to save her sister from any danger she have put Divya's life in another man's hand without even knowing him . Divya may be selfish, lives in her own bubble but no one has a right to decide for another's person life. What another person wants in her life its her decision. And Divya never forces Rakshit to marry him, its Rakshit's mother who forces her son to marry because of Pandit Bhavishyavani. Drishti wants to save her sister from danger  fine but how can she decides if she like Shikar or not and to marry her to him  just like that. Show is again going on same track where hateful marriage is there no freshness actually and dialogues are also very old tradition and lastly Pishachini is so much overacting.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Divya was not forcing rakshit really so u want 2 say divya was never interested 2 marry rakshit , who locked lavanya in closet , who gave sleeping pills 2 lavanya , who created drama that lavanya ran away from wedding 

Divya very well knew rakshit will obey his mother words , plus kundali twist , do she did everything 2 make lavanya away From wedding coz it will pave way 4 her due 2 meen rashi grl as rakshit was adamant 2 marry lavanya.

Divya was living in seghal house 4 rakshit only

Divyadrishti both r wrong if drishti made shivya marriage happened without divya's awareness then divya is not less anywhere

Did divya ever thought rakshit wants marry her or not or he likes her or not , maybe she already know rakshit dont like her still she was adamant 2 marry him.

Koi self respect hai ki nhi hai, rakshit refused her infront of her parents

I will slap on divya's face by destiny that u cant get what u desire all d time specially trying wrong ways

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think both the sisters did wrong in manipulating the marriage. I don't feel sympathy for Dee coz if she finds it okay to create a situation where she will become the bride of Rakshit, completely ignoring the decision of Ra and his almost an year long relationship with Lav (she should anyways know Rak better than dee who was not even an acquaintance) then she has no right to say she was duped.
As for Dee her reason was a bit more noble. And though she too is playing with her sister's LIFE, there is always a chance of annulment calling the marriage fraud. It is completely her call. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I think both the sisters did wrong in manipulating the marriage. I don't feel sympathy for Dee coz if she finds it okay to create a situation where she will become the bride of Rakshit, completely ignoring the decision of Ra and his almost an year long relationship with Lav (she should anyways know Rak better than dee who was not even an acquaintance) then she has no right to say she was duped.

As for Dee her reason was a bit more noble. And though she too is playing with her sister's LIFE, there is always a chance of annulment calling the marriage fraud. It is completely her call. 

I agree with u but maybe drishti's thought was noble but she has no right 2 decide 4 rakshit & divya . Even i dont feel bad 4 divya coz if she was not adamant on marrying rakshit then this marriage would had never happened only. If rakshit would had backout of this marriage then again divya would had made new plan 2 get rakshit.

I would had prefer drishti going 2 rakshit & accepting his propsal rather than bride swap. Rakshit would had called off his wedding with divya

In whole scenerio i only feel sorry 4 rakshit & his anger is justified
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Divya was interested in Rakshit but if a boy dont want to marry that girl who can force that boy to marry without his permission. Here Rakshit mother is also wrong why only Divya. She knows so clearly that Rakshit dont want to marry Divya so why again and again forcing him just because of any Bhashiyavani. Here both Divya and Drishti is wrong so why people don't want to accept that right now Drishti is also wrong. Divya is wrong Ok  , seems a selfish and heartless girl but that does't mean that her punishment is so big that she is forcefully and without knowing whom she is marrying is now tied with a boy whom right now she dont know and his intentions. Just because Drishti is more focused here does not mean that she has no value and control on her life. People just does not connect with her because she is different from typical female in ITV , is some thing different what people have seen till now.
               Here again and again Rakshit mother is asking Divya to marry her son to save her son's life why all the blame on Divya. Here Drishti and Rakshit story is also not shown properly. 
               Whole marriage scenario looks like a fraud case where only Rakshit, Drishti and Shikar knows whom they are marrying. All other family members Divya and her parents Drishti's brother, Rakshit's mother all are being fooled by three of them and dont know who is marrying whom.😡 Actually i feel pity on whole family that they will be shocked in upcoming episodes. 
Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
When rakshit refused divya infront of her family then why was she still living in shergill house , who asked her 2 stay no one . She should had left with her parents 

Rakshit was emotionally blackmailed by mahima 

If divya would had left with her parents then mahima could not asked her marry rakshit.

She is not lavanya's frnd nor rakshit asked her 2 stay.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

When rakshit refused divya infront of her family then why was she still living in shergill house , who asked her 2 stay no one . She should had left with her parents 

Rakshit was emotionally blackmailed by mahima 

If divya would had left with her parents then mahima could not asked her marry rakshit.

She is not lavanya's frnd nor rakshit asked her 2 stay.

Infact she became all the more determined to get hitched to Raks after he reaffirmed his wish to marry Lav in front of D's parents.   🤢

I don't dislike her but at the same time I don't sympathize with her.  Infact in this whole marriage fiasco I'm firmly team Raks.  He has been forced n cajoled by his mother to marry D on the basis of some stupid  bhavishyawani overriding his dislike for D.  He was battling his intense attraction towards Dri and then he had to hear ShiDri wedding announcement. And then bam in the mandap he saw Dri as his bride.  Just think about his emotional turmoil.  Poor fella. I wanted to give him a bear hug. 

Like they say " all's well that ends well". ðŸ˜‰. Though manzil Abhi door hai. 

Edited by kaku17 - 5 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rakshit was not so upset about being tricked as much as making others think he was part of the trickery
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Rakshit was not so upset about being tricked as much as making others think he was part of the trickery

He was not aware of bride swap , he only got aware of it in mandap during sindoor daan & half of d marriage was done . He would had definately not abonden drishti in mandap .

I guess he was upset coz he thought drishti & shikhar cheated him & made it look like he 2 was part of bride swapping