Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel rakshit may save d day 4 drishti in muh dikhayi coz if he stand 4 support of drishti noone will say anything much.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I feel now makers should focus more on divya's character & start developing her 

Nobody sympathize with divya on insta or twitter 2 , people r justifying rakshit's anger but divya no.

Makers should make divya 2 connect with viewers by giving depth 2 her character

Even i read comments people say divya has only lust 4 rakshit
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I feel rakshit may save d day 4 drishti in muh dikhayi coz if he stand 4 support of drishti noone will say anything much.

Ya i too feel he ll save the day...
He ll be like wat ever it is only i can hurt/love her no one else...😆
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I feel the same n when Mahima will start her meen rashi jaap Raks will Disclose that Dri's rashi is also meen. ðŸ˜³

kaku17 thumbnail

I feel now makers should focus more on divya's character & start developing her 

Nobody sympathize with divya on insta or twitter 2 , people r justifying rakshit's anger but divya no.

Makers should make divya 2 connect with viewers by giving depth 2 her character

Even i read comments people say divya has only lust 4 rakshit

Well I didn't give a damn about D's outburst. Infact I feel Shi will try to tell her about Raks inclination for Dri n also that he gave a rats a** to her but as usual she won't believe and ultimately it will be Rakshit who will show her the mirror.

I sincerely hope D comes out of her Raks obsession soon.  
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
thaane maar maar ke poocha ðŸ˜† shadi ke liye !

Ra is something else!! he just wanted to accept his taunting proposal and he would have married her in a shot!! poor guy must never had had to woo a girl coz of his name and money that he didn't even know how to go about it.
Yet I never understood why he was nick named as Bedill Shergill by Dri.
any ways we can be sure the stabbing will never happen coz we see the couple in their mooh dighayi attire. may be Ra will interrupt Shikhu coz he would want to apologize to dee.
 but i just don't want shikhu to be negative... the way he was watching Drikshit while Ra was congratulating Dri... I liked him

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I m waiting 4 d day when rakshit will finally show divya mirror & divya finally comes out of her rakshit obsession.

If divya would had known rakshit was a Months or years then obsession 4 rakshit would had been understanble but she hardly knew rakshit. Her obsession base was rakshit saved her thats Why she fell 4 him in that case shikhar saved her from drowning why she dint fell 4 shikhar.

Rakshit 2 has a liking & attraction 4 drishti after she saved him in plane , rakshit 2 desire drishti but 4 that her approval matter s 2 him , he dont do cheap things 2 get drishti even he accepted drishti decision of marrying shikhar, he was ready 2 let go drishti this seem he has genuine feelings 4 drishti.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Here is the thing. I do think drishti was wrong to marry rakshit without informing him, because I feel like she should have swallowed her pride and just told rakshit she realised seeing him with Divya that she has feelings for him, that way she would been satisfying his ego and happiness to hear her confession. If she wants to save her sister by marrying rakshit, swallowing her pride that she shows in front of rakshit usually would have been ideal, plus we would have got an amazing scene out of it.

Divya I do not feel sorry for when despite rejecting her in front of her parents continued with her plan of kicking out lav to marry rakshit.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is it only me who thinks that Dri didn't actually consider that Rakshit would complete the wedding when she lifted the ghoonghat? She said clearly Di is married to Shikhar, you can leave the mantap. There was almost a relief in that. She fully expected him to do it too and was surprised when he filled her maang (not just the hairline).  Post that scene, Dri looked kind of surprised and then dazed Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
kaku17 thumbnail
Count me in Indu...even I thought that Dri didn't think he'll complete the ritual given the 2-3 showdowns between them. She probably thinks he doesn't like her as he had already stated it earlier though that was in retaliation to what she said.

I also think that Raks will bail out Dri during muh dikhai rasam. Infact what I feel is he'll take the entire onus of the bride swap on himself and thus absolving ShiDri of the same.  This will also help D to understand that Raks was never in to her and so her anger towards Dri might lessen and she won't do anything terrible.