Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I still don't think Shikhar is negative. He might be P's stooge but I doubt he'll harm D fatally. He will be the love interest of D unless what you say happens. Like he might be killed off to pave the way for another Hero's entry.  I hope not.  I like him n besides I would really want to see Karan Khanna in a positive role.  He was stupendous as Daksh. I hated him with all my might then. ðŸ˜†
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I feel For sure shikar wont be negative... 

1. He may have his reasons but he ll never kill D... He ll try to show he is on P side but not... 

2. By chance if he is negative in future he ll sure turn positive...
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

I still don't think Shikhar is negative. He might be P's stooge but I doubt he'll harm D fatally. He will be the love interest of D unless what you say happens. Like he might be killed off to pave the way for another Hero's entry.  I hope not.  I like him n besides I would really want to see Karan Khanna in a positive role.  He was stupendous as Daksh. I hated him with all my might then. ðŸ˜†

Yes, Shikhar is looks like a good character minus his association with Pishachini. And to be honest, this actor has delivered all his scenes with great acting. His banter scenes with Rakshit are awesome ðŸ˜† Infact I have found his acting much better than Advik's portrayal of Rakshit. I mean Advik is improving, but Karan was bang on as Shikhar in every scene given to him (direction apart which is haphazard ðŸ˜†)
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Drishti needs to learn that her "divyadrishti" does not tell her the entire picture, and taking decisions based on just the vision, can make things worse. Like in this case - she herself paved the way for fulfilling what she saw - her sister being stabbed by the groom, which she thought was Rakshit, but it is actually Shikhar.

You're right. Hence, Shikhar's dialogue was very apt for the situation.

And the entire show is based on the fact that Drishti can see the future but Divya is the one who can change it. So Drishti needs to understand that no matter what she does, the future cannot be changed by her.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vaise  i never thought that rakshit was damn serious when he was again & again asking drishti 4 marriage but today i got confirmed that rakshit was seriously proposing drishti
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
As divya can change future then it will be divya who will change shikhar

Shivya ki luvstory interesting lag rahi hai
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Yes, Shikhar is looks like a good character minus his association with Pishachini. And to be honest, this actor has delivered all his scenes with great acting. His banter scenes with Rakshit are awesome  😆 Infact I have found his acting much better than Advik's portrayal of Rakshit. I mean Advik is improving, but Karan was bang on as Shikhar in every scene given to him (direction apart which is haphazard ðŸ˜†)

I hear you girl,  i hear you.  Finally someone said what I wanted to say.  I love Rakshit, i love Shikhar too and  above all  I adore shiRa bond and that is mostly due to Shikhar. Karan has been impressive from the word go and he's a good actor too.  I'm rooting for Shikhar.  ðŸ˜³
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Main bhi hoon 
I m.also liking shikhar & his bond with rakshit.

I hope shikhar is grey 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Vaise  i never thought that rakshit was damn serious when he was again & again asking drishti 4 marriage but today i got confirmed that rakshit was seriously proposing drishti

Yeah same here - it looked more like he wanted her to admit her feelings for him, to satisfy his ego. But I never thought he was proposing her. Vaise koun ladki haan bolegi agar proposal iss tarah se aayega to ðŸ˜†
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

May be the intension is not to stab to death but Dee's life has to be threatened to get/find her sister.
I don't think he might actually be able to do it. I guess like Dri misjudged Ra, Pi have misjudged Shikhu. I want the bro bond to be  genuine, and not just from Ra's side

Yes I do think the intention is just too scare.  Why would P want to kill D?  She just wants to create situations which would Dri to come out.

The bro bond i am sure will be genuine And survive the test.  Infact I like the bromance more than the sismance as of now. ðŸ˜†. My Shikhu will come out with flying colours.

Waise P calls him Shikhu. Kitna yarana hai...😆😆