Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kristy2092003

Why havent I red it till now... 😲😲😲

Wait wait...😊 I need to read all the parts then I will surely give u the review 😅😅

You have not read?😒

Waiting for your review

Samaina_1993 thumbnail

Octo I have read all the updates....but not given the reviews I'm not giving it for any story as I am busy...Will definitely try to comment dear.....don't get 😞 We are left with only few writers on the Forum....else all have abandoned or stopped updating.

Love

Ananya

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Note :

Actually, I was just trying to edit my buddy list and make it more concise because there are many people who have left the forum and it's no use to keep on sending them PMs because I'm not getting response from them. In this new IF, it's a difficult job to send PMs and I wouldn't want to increase my work for people who aren't going to respond. So, you guys who still want PM gotta like this post and if not in my buddy list already, you gotta buddy me to receive PM notification everytime I update. If any of the two conditions, i.e, liking this post and buddy-ing me is missing, I'm sorry but I'll not be sending PMs. Thank you guys for your absolute support all this while. Means a lot. 🤗

Hii

Plz do pm me abt ur stories.

Well I m not well aware wid this side , so not able to add u in buddy list. If u can thn plz do it

Regards sakina

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You have not read?😒

Waiting for your review

nahi...

but surely padhungi 😃😃😃😃😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana0806

Octo I have read all the updates....but not given the reviews I'm not giving it for any story as I am busy...Will definitely try to comment dear.....don't get 😞 We are left with only few writers on the Forum....else all have abandoned or stopped updating.

Love

Ananya

Aww, Ananya it's okay. I understand but whenever you read, do press that like button to lemme know you read it. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hii

Plz do pm me abt ur stories.

Well I m not well aware wid this side , so not able to add u in buddy list. If u can thn plz do it

Regards sakina

I have sent you a buddy request, do accept😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristy2092003

nahi...

but surely padhungi 😃😃😃😃😃

Jaldi padhna 

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When is your Soonest gonna come?🥺

Done... sorry!!

Unreswa at page 70🤗😳

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey PM me too ..... coz i always waiting for the updates ... n want keep track of all stories .....it's will be easy for me if you pm me....

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It feels really good reading this story after a long time. Finally! Finally, I have caught up and I am glad. Sorry in advance for not being able to write a proper review, twinnie. You know my time constraints. 🤗

What's up with Sunaina? Is she jealous about Naina's friendship with Swati? 

I liked Tauji for the first time in this update 😆 And, Nanu playing the cupid's assistant is the best! He is the best! ❤️

I really liked how you slowly brought Sameer's stay at Agarwal House. So, now Sameer is here to gaij forgiveness and get back his love! 😳

Can't wait for the next and read what Sameer is gonna do! 

P.S. The way you write the voiceover never fails to touch my heart! Keep them coming. ❤️

Edited by Mayashika - 4 years ago