Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tannulove07

yahoooo.... finally sameer land to his sasural..... hope everything will get sort out soon n naina come to know abt sameer's feeling.....cant wait for the next....please please update soon....

Hopefully. But, destiny ka kuch nahi keh sakte😛

Thank you so much. I'll try to update asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Hashsmiley31Ray🤗

Once again I really enjoyed reading the lines of VOs. Nanu is pyar!!! Fate gave them another chance. Naina becharismiley36 Aww, you always love the VOs. This time I thought it wasn't on point. 😒

And what happened to Sunaina!! Mysterysmiley44Swati aur Sunaina ke beech kahin jealousy wali baat na ho jaye! Pata nahi. I don't know😛

Preeti could sense naina's discomfort. Par jo hona hota hai woh hoke rehta hai. Yes! 

Pooja di's shadi will always be special. Mundit jis tarah advise de raha tha jaise in sab mein PhD kar li ho! Haha! They have seen Naina and family for longer na😆

Sameer will be there 24/7 bechara to nervous hoga hi. Show mein at least kuch ghante ki baat thi. Haha! Maza aayega🤣

Aur naina chahe jitna bhi gussa dikhaye dil to uski sameer ki concern mein hi rahega. Ab Sunaina ki bhi entry karwa do. Kuch dhamaka hoga lagta hai!! Hoga toh Sahi. 

Thank you so much Ray. You see through everything that I may be thinking and you know me well. Means the world to me. 🤗❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Finally Sameer ka grihpravesh Naina k ghar me ho Gaya. Nanu is a real cupid and give them proper direction. Ab dekhna hai Sameer Naina Ko kaise manata he.

Yes! Let's see what happens. Thank you so much. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Octo Hey Sajida🤗

As usual a beautiful update. I liked again the VO and the internal thoughts here Aww, thank you😳

I totally agree with time we think we forget people but it never happens ,if you have loved truly then the love and memories  never ever leave the heart. Some tiny things do remind of them. Yes! That is my personal experience. 😳

I also liked how beautifully you have described the relationship of tears and pillow. May be its usual that we cry that way but the way you have put it is very touchy.. No matter how strong a person is tears do roll out when you fought for a long time. Sometimes I think a lot about these things. I'm glad you found it true! 🤗

Sunaina ki mystery samaj nahi aayi. Lets wait what you will unfold. Yeah!

You have given entry to Sameer in Naina' s house in the most respectable way, not as a punishment but as a person who has to learn about family. Loved it. Nanu is always there as a cupid for him but ab aage Sameer only has to work on it. Because I didn't want Naina to pity on him for being mistreated. I'm a sadist no. 1 and there's fun (😈) coming up. 

The last part Ab sherni ki gufa mein aagaye.. that did crack me up. Ab sherni ka shikar banega ya phir sherni ka sher dekhna baki hai. Yeah toh dekhne layak hi hoga. 🤣

Waiting eagerly for next...

Love

Sajida

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to update asap.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna

Finally Hero ki entry sherni ki gufa mei ho gayee. Nanu is the Cupid of this love story. The "thoughts" are beautifully written. Those are my personal feelings that I have put into words. I'm glad you liked it. 

Now looking forward to what happens next. Please update soon.

Thank you so much. I'll try to update asap. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Here our hero comes

Lovely update 

Yes! He's here😆

Thank you so much. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

I just updated 3 days back😛

I'll try to update asap😳

Guptasuchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know dear but l m lallchi reader😉

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guptasuchi

I know dear but l m lallchi reader😉

Aww🤗

But you got a lazy writer ya!😳

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why havent I red it till now... 😲😲😲

Wait wait...😊 I need to read all the parts then I will surely give u the review 😅😅