SamAina FF : The Lovers Of Destiny [P11 : PG 89]

Posted: 5 years ago
When I recently thought to give this show a try, I read about it on Wikipedia just to get what to expect out of it (I do it for all the shows recommended to me) and I came acrossacross the fact that later on in story Sameer bets to make Naina say 'I love You' and that redemption track and this idea stuck with me. This is my first time trying to write a full-fledged story and bit nervous to how you guys would receive it. Please do comment down below if I should continue or drop this idea. Enjoy! Not proofread!

Prologue

Naina was sitting on the dining table separating stones from the rice but was lost in her own world, the world that showed her the true reasons of why Sameer was wooing her. It was only 12 hours since she returned from Mount Abu and it was only 19 hours that she suffered the first and the worst heartbreak of her life. Preeti was sitting beside her telling about the latest movie that was released and how people were raving about it. That's when they heard the telephone ring. Preeti got up to answer it. "Hello." She said unexcitedly. No response. "Kaun ho bhai. Bologe bhi?" Preeti said annoyingly. "Kaun hai Preeti?" Bela asked from the kitchen. "Pata nahi Mummy. Koi hoga jiske paas faltu ke paise honge." Saying so she kept the receiver back and resumed what she was doing, gossiping.

'Ting tong'. The door bell rang. Preeti nudged Naina to open the door. "Naina Agrawal ke liye chitthi hai." Postman said. "Ji." Naina received the letter. Bela and Preeti gathered around Naina to see what the letter spoke. Naina carefully tore the envelope and read the letter aloud.

This is to inform Ms. Naina Agrawal that she has been granted a full scholarship at Greenwood National School, Bombay and she may join our school in Class XI. Kindly, report here in a three days' time from the date of receiving this letter along with required documents.

Regards,
Principal,
Greenwood National School, Bombay

"Kya? Kya likha hai?" Bela asked because she didn't understand a word of English. "Maine Bombay ke school ke liye jo scholarship test diya tha, wo mujhe mil gya." Naina said but there was no excitement because of everything that had happened in the past few hours. "Sahi mein? Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye, Main bahut khush hoon." Bela was genuinely happy for Naina. She knew how much studies mattered to her. "Kis baat ki khushi hai bhai?" Anand asked getting his shoes off at the door entrance. Naina handed him the letter and he read it. Smile spread over his face. "I'm so proud of you Beta. Main parson ki flight ki tickets book kar deta hoon. Yeh ek bahut acchi opportunity hai. Ye school desh bhar mein best hai." Anand said smiling. "Naina nahi jayegi." Preeti said sadly. "Kyun Preeti? Woh jayegi." Anand said keeping his hand on Naina's head. "Phir main toh akeli ho jaungi." Preeti was on the verge of crying. "Arre voh humesha ke liye thodi na jaa rahi. Aur chuttiyon mein toh aati rahegi." Anand smiled. Naina nodded her head. She took Preeti inside and tried to convince her.

"Main tere bagair kaise rahungi?"

"Nautanki band karegi?"

"Nahi."

"Tu sach mein jaana chahti hai hum sab se door?"

"Haan." That's when Naina thought to tell Preeti everything and why it would be the best decision of her life. It pained her to tell her love story that was never a love story in the first place. Preeti had tears hearing all of it and hugged Naina. She too knew it was best to go to Bombay.

Next day was all about packing stuff. Rakesh had no problem with Naina going because he wouldn't have to spend a penny on her and that was more than enough for him and he could now only think of Arjun, not that he thought about Naina before but she being in front of him, he had to do his part of fees paying or just being there as a father. Tayiji, Tauji and Pralay were out to Surat for a week to attend wedding and Anand found it the golden opportunity to get her admitted.

"Kal class mein milke sorry bol dunga." Sameer said sitting on his bed in his night suit. "Haan bhai. Abhi so jaate hain. Sorry bolne ke ideas soch soch ke hum thak gaye. Tune phone pe bhi kuch nahi kaha." Pandit said sitting on the bed. "Haan shayad Preeti nein phone uthaya tha." Sameer said laying down on the bed. He was waiting for the next day to begin. Living with the guilt of breaking Naina's heart was killing him already. The sun was set and the moon was up showing the path to wandering souls not letting them know what the next day held.

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago

|| Index ||

Prologue : Above
Chapter 1 : Page 5
Chapter 2 : Page 11
Chapter 3 : Page 17
Chapter 4 : Page 25
Sneak-Peek : Page 31

Chapter 5 : Page 38

Sneak-Peek : Page 42

Chapter 6 : Page 48

Chapter 7 : Page 52

Sneak-Peek : Page 59

Chapter 8 : Page 63

Chapter 9 : Page 70

Sneak-Peek : Page 78

Chapter 10 : Page 83

Sneak-Peek : Page 86

Chapter 11 : Page 89

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Amazing .
Continue 
Awesome, loved it.Waiting for the next update.
Yuuppiieee new story  It's very intriguing. Loved the prologue. I had once thought what if after the mt.Abu incident naina tried to go away from Ahmadabad. And here it is! Excited to know how will you portray the story.
It seems interesting
Please update soon
Eagerly waiting
First of all congrats for your try. The story is new and different. Interesting at the same time .plz continue soon dear. 
Loved the prologue, continue please😊
Originally posted by Rohitsad

Amazing .
Continue 

Would continue. Thank you😃