Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Hash

Aur ek zabardast update. I had read it but could not comment due to hectic work schedule. Thodi fursat hai to trying to reply,  Sorry late comment kar ke liye. 

Your story reminds me of the show. Each character show ki har baat yaad dila tha. Preeti Naina bond and SaMunDit bond bas sunaina Karthik ko chod ke , shayad they are good but somehow naam se pasand nahi aatein , kya karein show se jo itna lagaw tha. 

It was a short one but sweet . Even if it was a long update yeh dil maange more, aur Dil kahan bharta hai bolo but I really love this story the VO's . I hope in 15 days they issue is resolved and love birds will be together. Whatever it please do update soon . 

Waiting eagerly

Love

Sajida

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Hash

Aur ek zabardast update. I had read it but could not comment due to hectic work schedule. Thodi fursat hai to trying to reply,  Sorry late comment kar ke liye.  Aww, it's okay. I understand🤗

Your story reminds me of the show. Each character show ki har baat yaad dila tha. Preeti Naina bond and SaMunDit bond bas sunaina Karthik ko chod ke , shayad they are good but somehow naam se pasand nahi aatein , kya karein show se jo itna lagaw tha. Thank you so much. ðŸ˜³ Naina was to move to Bombay and I thought naye characters introduce karne se acche unhein hi le aaun. It's okay if you don't like em. ðŸ˜†

It was a short one but sweet . Even if it was a long update yeh dil maange more, aur Dil kahan bharta hai bolo but I really love this story the VO's . I hope in 15 days they issue is resolved and love birds will be together. Whatever it please do update soon . I'll try to update asap. ðŸ˜ƒ

Waiting eagerly

Love

Sajida

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you still liking the story.🤗

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you still liking the story.🤗

What's there not to like dear it beautiful, I love these type of stories a lot. School days were the best part of the show . I know its depressing to see less activity but I guess that's how it is. 

Lots of love🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saji79

What's there not to like dear it beautiful, I love these type of stories a lot. School days were the best part of the show . I know its depressing to see less activity but I guess that's how it is. 

Lots of love🤗

Yeah. Thank you🤗