Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratna thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today came across this story. Must say beautifully written. Amazing narration. A pleasure to read. Looking forward for the next update.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful reply and my most favourite phase of the show 😊

I love the subtleness in your narration matching with the way this phase was shown in the show... but with unique storyline 👏 

Please update next part asap and I am greedy for lengthy update 😃

Aww, thank you. I'm glad you're liking it and finding the magic the show had created. I'll do try to update asap and I'll try to post longer chapters. Thank you😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Nanu naina's meetWe got them together in only two or three episodes but i hope we'll get a lot more of them here. I'll definitely try to put more of their scenes😳

Naina kitna bhi kosish karle par sameer se takrana padega hi😆So happy for Sameer! I know you would say this😛

Didn't naina understand how & why sameer got 93!!! Socho naina socho! She did. That's why the smile right? I'll try to put more light over it. 😳

What happened to sunainaI hope swati wouldn't feel jealous about Sunaina. Me too hope the same😛

Again destiny made a way of their meeting. Sameer in naina's house! Interesting😉And no comment on Vishakha!!!🤔

Ray, 🤗 I'm so glad you liked this chapter. I'll try to be better at it though. Thank you. Means the world to me 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Unres soon😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Woww interesting update yaar ,a nice story with beautiful  narration  dear.  lots of love for u dear  don't stop writing  give us next update asap

Srilatha

Aww thank you. I'll do try to continue and post the next chapter asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharja84

Loved this new update.. and I like the way you have scripted this story..  Aww thank you😳

I like the way all the girls are friends of Naina.. not like the way it is in the show.. the characters in the show were not used properly...  I don't really like when anyone is trying to put the other one down. 😳

Naina and Nanu.. a conversation that i so badly wanted in the show to be depicted but never got one... finally you fulfilled that wish.. and what amazing way to show that... We all wanted some more conversations between them and I'm happy I could fulfill it for you guys😃

ending with Sameer trying to give back the bag that Naina left at his place but being afraid.. and Mundit being Mundit making fun of their friend.. Haha! I love their friendship to core. ❤️

loved it and would definitely wait for the next part... 

Thank you so much for reading. I'll definitely try to update asap. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Now that we are friends, I think I can say this, when are you going to unres?🤣

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharvyo

Loved the update 😳 Made me go back to those Pooja di ki shaadi days..Aww, I'm glad it did😳

I could actually imagine myself watching Sameer Naina in real. This is a compliment 🙈

Loved the lines which vividly described Sameer's feelings when Vishakha underestimated him.. and when Naina pondered over why she was affected by his tears...I'm happy that it did because I wasn't really satisfied with those VOs part much.😆

Naina might be hurt and angry with Sameer, but she'll always be there to heal him knowingly or unknowingly from his grief❤️. Yep. She'll❤️

Your writing is so vivid and absorbing.. Just a while back I was missing Nirmal Jyoti society and Nanu house. through your story I revisited it again.. Waiting to see what happens next Aww, means a lot. 

Thank you so much for reading and leaving me with such beautiful words. Means a lot😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Nice update. Always loved the understanding between Naina and Nanu. Hope we will see more of their bonding here than the show. Love the pace of the story and how it is developing.

Yep. I'll try to show more of their convos😳. Thank you so much. I feel scared that it might look really slow. 😆

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

octo octo octo🤗 Labhya Labhya Labhya🤗🤣

kya update diya hai 😃 Thank you😳

aur kaun hai jise ye story pasand nahi aarhi 😡 Pata nahi🥺

btao ???????? uska dimaag abhi thikaane pe lage k aate hai..........😈. Arre chodo😳

sameer and 93% ye kamal to sirf aur sirf naina ki wajah se ho skta hai . i am soooo very happy for him!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy the boy has lots of potential.....😎 yes he has. I wish Vishakha knew it.😒

soo they again met and naina couldn't stop seeing THE REPORT CARD how can she ? when it is related to his love... no no no thats not possible i am sure she must be feeling very very proud !!!!!❤️😳 Yes, she was one proud girl. Ladki Ko pyaar ab bhi hai shayad.😛

and she cares the little act shows she cares a lot for sameer... i am eager to know what dhamaal is gonna happen in pooja didi's wedding....🥳 I hope I live upto the expectations.😒

and regarding sunaina why am i getting villain vibes from her? ye ladki pkka kuch na kuch gdbd zaroor karegi dekh lena.... Dekhte hain.🤣

to sameer ji apne sasural jaane se dar rahee h .... arey dar lagna jaayaz hai yaar lekin dekhna sameer ki entry pkka kuch na kuch mast sa incident saamne laayegoi.....😆😎 I hope so. I really feel like posting a chapter but let's. I'm super lazy.😛

very nice update 👏

likhte raho aur khud bhi khush raho hame bhi khush krte raho

keep smiling

Labhya😃

Thank you so much Labhya for this beauty of a comment. Means a lot.🤗