Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Woww interesting update yaar ,a nice story with beautiful  narration  dear.  lots of love for u dear  don't stop writing  give us next update asap

Srilatha

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Res πŸ˜‰

Unressss

HASHHHH you aptly named the story The Lovers of Destiny..... Haha! It was really difficult for me to look for a title😳

Destiny is playing a game to make them meet, nanu's medicines getting over and Sameer going to the market and Naina also in the very same place as him.... Yeah! Destiny has it all. It will only be playing games with themπŸ˜›

His smile on seeing her,  the happiness if seeing his love was so good. Naina is his true happiness, after a long time his smile would have reached his eyes and all because of Naina. Yep! He had smiled like that after a really long time.

And the mangola momemt brought back many memories.  Sameee drinking from her half finished bottle, finishing the drink. Symbolically saying that they are one and not two different people. Aww, I'm glad it didn't ruin your favourite memories about it. πŸ€—

And Naina still loves, no matter how much she denies, love can never leave her. She cleared his name and gave him the happiness despite her broken heart. And Sameer knew it would be his Naina cleaning up the misunderstanding They both love each other but just broken pieces of yesterday aren't letting them close😳

How happy he was but that little tear when Naina went past him reflected that some things might be sorted but still there are many things that has to be sorted... and even Naina had that one lone tear. Both have pain and both love each other..... Yeah! Everything won't be sorted in a day and it will take a lot of time.

Please make them meet and erase all this pain....pleaseeeeeee 

Thank you so much Chaaru for reading. Already updated so enjoy it and unres soon πŸ€£

sharja84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved this new update.. and I like the way you have scripted this story.. 

I like the way all the girls are friends of Naina.. not like the way it is in the show.. the characters in the show were not used properly... 

Naina and Nanu.. a conversation that i so badly wanted in the show to be depicted but never got one... finally you fulfilled that wish.. and what amazing way to show that...

ending with Sameer trying to give back the bag that Naina left at his place but being afraid.. and Mundit being Mundit making fun of their friend.. 

loved it and would definitely wait for the next part... 

sharvyo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update πŸ˜³ Made me go back to those Pooja di ki shaadi days.. I could actually imagine myself watching Sameer Naina in real. Loved the lines which vividly described Sameer's feelings when Vishakha underestimated him.. and when Naina pondered over why she was affected by his tears.. Naina might be hurt and angry with Sameer, but she'll always be there to heal him knowingly or unknowingly from his grief❀️. Your writing is so vivid and absorbing.. Just a while back I was missing Nirmal Jyoti society and Nanu house. through your story I revisited it again.. Waiting to see what happens next

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update. Always loved the understanding between Naina and Nanu. Hope we will see more of their bonding here than the show. Love the pace of the story and how it is developing.

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

octo octo octoπŸ€—

kya update diya hai πŸ˜ƒ

aur kaun hai jise ye story pasand nahi aarhi πŸ˜‘

btao ???????? uska dimaag abhi thikaane pe lage k aate hai..........😈.

sameer and 93% ye kamal to sirf aur sirf naina ki wajah se ho skta hai . i am soooo very happy for him!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy the boy has lots of potential.....😎

soo they again met and naina couldn't stop seeing THE REPORT CARD how can she ? when it is related to his love... no no no thats not possible i am sure she must be feeling very very proud !!!!!❀️😳

and she cares the little act shows she cares a lot for sameer... i am eager to know what dhamaal is gonna happen in pooja didi's wedding....πŸ₯³

and regarding sunaina why am i getting villain vibes from her? ye ladki pkka kuch na kuch gdbd zaroor karegi dekh lena....

to sameer ji apne sasural jaane se dar rahee h .... arey dar lagna jaayaz hai yaar lekin dekhna sameer ki entry pkka kuch na kuch mast sa incident saamne laayegoi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

very nice update πŸ‘

likhte raho aur khud bhi khush raho hame bhi khush krte raho

keep smiling

LabhyaπŸ˜ƒ

Itsflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aah.

Naina wont ever stop caring for sameer.loved the hanky scene  

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res Unres..

Octo It was a beautiful and emotional update...Here destiny plays... Though Naina Hates him but still she loves him deeply to the core of her heart...Her heart was jumping with joy Seeing his excellent grades ..  And i loved the Nanu and Naina's convo... Naina still loves him thats why she cannot see him in tears..  And the last part was bit a laughing one...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bechara Pyaar main sher se billi banta hi hai... 

Overall the update was a beautiful one And Octo i m soo sorry for commenting this very late since i am buzy with schedules so i hadn5 got time to read and for the previous review It was also emotional + beautifully written.... I loved how Naina cofessed to Principal Sir About  Sameer's paper stealing case..This means she still cares for hum and loves him a lot...

Do update Next one ASAP and Whenever i will get time.. I will surely read it and will also review it.. 

Once Agina Sorry for the late comment 

Keep Smiling

Thulasi

gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Octo, I am commenting on this story for the first time. I was introduced to your story by one of my friends and I read all the updates in one go. It's so beautifully written. All emotions brought out so well. I loved the letters that Naina had sent for her friends. That idea was so good. Sameer wanted some message from her but knew she would never write to him. That pain in his heart could be felt. I am happy that you have shown a very strong Sameer who instead of becoming a devdaas in Naina's love and separation, focused on studies and got 93%!! Naina is also adjusting herself well in Mumbai and has a good friend in Sunaina. 

Overall loving the story and would love to read it further. Naina still loves her Sameer and will see how destiny brings them together!

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sameer ke 93% 😍😍😍 

I have one question , kya Sameer bhi shaadi Mai aayega , ladke walon ki taraf se , bahot maza aayega phir 😘😘😘

Iss Baar Naina Ko Bombay mat jaane Dena bina patch up ke πŸ€—

Keep writing 😊