Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Reswa!!

Unres..

IF log in ki aur destiny hazir!! Is story ke saath bhi koyi destiny wala connection hai!! Bahot wait karvaya yaar hash tune! Koi nahi ab ate hai update pe .

Wo blood relation and soul relation related jo bhi bola tumne ye mai bhi personally manti hu!! Sameer and naina's twirl that I love to imagine!! (Yaar show mein bahot dinon se nahi hua!) Wo sameer ki naina se baatein karne ki desperation..."Naina...No response!!" Ye padhke dil ki dhak dhak badh gayi...I feel every bit of it! Naina pyaar to sameer se hi karti hai lekin jatati nahi❤!! May be Munna pandit ya phir preeti swati se peta chale that flamboyant sameer is no more....he changed for good, changed for you!! Lagta hai market mein dono phir se aamne-samne aa sakte hai...and and I love the vo's!!

Next update dene mein itna mat tarpaiyo!! Jaldi de diyo!! Ab destiny ki next intezar mein rahungi!!🤗

Love, Suparna❤️

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Meri ate hi update mil gaya kya baat hai😃 Haan main bohut naraaz thi lekin apko toh yaad hi nahi tha yeh baat😭 Chalo chodo purani batein thank you for dedicating this chapter to me🤗

See they met!Whenever I read this story I feel like it's my life story😆Par mere saath aisa kuch nahi hua still I feel like this maybe because Naina in your story behaves like me😆Naina should know Sameer is the new topper of the class. And I hope one day swati & preeti will tell her how sameer has changed! Sunaina coming to Pooja di's wedding is indicating trouble! Kuch toh gadbad hogiKartik will also come kya? I'm feeling samaina will meet in the market. The twirl was bound to happen! I miss the twirl in the show.

Agla update kab dene ka irada hai? Again an amazing update😳

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hash hash dil le lo for giving us an update soon after your detox

I really loved it.

and tumne sbse phle mere naam ke saath start kia khush hona toh banta hi hain na🤗

This was beautiful

the homecoming feeling it is soo Loveable that words will short to describe that

And naina perfectly went through that.

Sameer your naina is here

kaise bhi usse jaldi se mna lo

vrna yeh hash usse vapis bhej degi

I know this girl

jaldi jaldi lag jao kaam pr

ishara smjh rhi ho na hash

ab I hope hum main se kisi ko bhi one month wait nhi krna padega phir se

haina

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res

UnRes (Bahut late ho gya ... Bholuram)

Octo .... Thank you so much for this beautiful update. I have been waiting for it. I was so eager to know how Sameer n Naina will meet again. And you have narrated the whole sequence so beautifully. Dil le lo. ❤️

It was so beautiful. The reunion of Naina and Preeti, the conversation between Naina and Swati - everything was so emotional. I loved Naina and Munna talk as well and liked how Munna didn't talk about Sameer. It was so good to see them talking to each other after so many months. 

And then that iconic twirl -- I wanted it so badly. Thank you for this. Loved those brief moments. How Sameer and Naina was lost into each other. Sameer was feeling the distance and some change in Naina's behaviour. And then his failed attempts of talking to Naina. It was so heart wrenching. 

Waiting eagerly for the next update. And hoping to see some conversation between Naina and Sameer. 🤗🤗

Edited by shwta16 - 5 years ago
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow after a month. It was really good. I understand sameer is at fault but still felt bad for his condition now. Hope everything will be fine soon. 

Thank for updating dear. 

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Res...

Unres

Haye Hash dil le lo... Tumne twirl recreat kiya... mujhe dar tha ki kahin Samaina na mile toh...Par tumne un dono ki aamne samne khada kar diya... But please jaldi se yeh duri bhi kam kar do, ho sake toh physically bhi(hug toh octo friendly hai na?)

I am sure bohot dinno ke baad Sameer kush hua hoga... and Naina ke mann mein bhi kuch ho raha hoga joh woh dikha nahi rahi...

and I miss Nanu yaar......😭

Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Its a nice one.

Totally a different take about the bet fiasco.liked it.    

Plz continue soon.  

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic story. Somehow I missed it until now. Read all chapters in one go. 

Loved the way how Naina is trying to survive after that worst heartbreak. Saluting her for that courage. She is making sure that the people around her are not at all getting affected by her situation. 

On the other hand I am feeling bad for Sameer also. Even though he had committed such a sin but the kind of repentance that he is feeling is truly heart touching. But I felt good that he is directing it towards self improvement by studying more. 

Thanks for making Sunaina and Karthik good friends of Naina. Even though Naina is not that friendly towards Karthik, I loved the kind of equation between her and Sunaina and her family. 

I am eagerly waiting for the steps that our dear Sameer babu will take to win back his Naina’s heart. Pls update soon. 

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dharti phad update , finally naina wapas aa gyi 

Par kuch time ke liye hi , hope Sameer Naina ke Bombay jaane se pahle mana lega.

Keep writing 😊

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Reswa!!

Unres..

IF log in ki aur destiny hazir!! Is story ke saath bhi koyi destiny wala connection hai!! Bahot wait karvaya yaar hash tune! Koi nahi ab ate hai update pe .Haan. Kuch toh connection hai har reader ka iss story sesmiley27

Wo blood relation and soul relation related jo bhi bola tumne ye mai bhi personally manti hu!!Main bhi mantis hoonsmiley4 Sameer and naina's twirl that I love to imagine!! (Yaar show mein bahot dinon se nahi hua!)I knew, woh dono milenge itne waqt Baad toh woh ek epic twirl toh Dena Banta hai nasmiley9 Wo sameer ki naina se baatein karne ki desperation..."Naina...No response!!" I glad tujhe woh desperation dikhismiley4 Ye padhke dil ki dhak dhak badh gayi...I feel every bit of it! Naina pyaar to sameer se hi karti hai lekin jatati nahi❤!!Shayad na bhi Karti hosmiley17 May be Munna pandit ya phir preeti swati se peta chale that flamboyant sameer is no more....he changed for good, changed for you!!Ho sakta hai, ya phir ho sakta hai destiny kuch Khel khelesmiley2 Lagta hai market mein dono phir se aamne-samne aa sakte hai...and and I love the vo's!!I like to write the VOs part keeping their voice in mind. Main bilkul waise hi sochti hoon ki how will they say it, where they'll pause. That's why it come out beautifully I guesssmiley27

Next update dene mein itna mat tarpaiyo!! Jaldi de diyo!! Ab destiny ki next intezar mein rahungi!!smiley31I hope to write soon.

Love, Suparnasmiley27

Thank you Suparna, smiley31 I'll try to update asapsmiley4