Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rph09

Meri ate hi update mil gaya kya baat hai😃 Haan main bohut naraaz thi lekin apko toh yaad hi nahi tha yeh baat😭 Chalo chodo purani batein thank you for dedicating this chapter to me🤗I know we have moved past it but just wanted to let you know that I'm apologetic about it🤗

See they met!Yep! Mil hi Gaye dono.😆

Whenever I read this story I feel like it's my life story😆Par mere saath aisa kuch nahi hua still I feel like this maybe because Naina in your story behaves like me😆Is it? Ab toh mujhe aur carefully likhna padega😳

Naina should know Sameer is the new topper of the class. And I hope one day swati & preeti will tell her how sameer has changed! Let's see it together😛

Sunaina coming to Pooja di's wedding is indicating trouble! Kuch toh gadbad hogiKartik will also come kya? I don't really know. Sab destiny ka plan hai. 🤣

I'm feeling samaina will meet in the market. The twirl was bound to happen! I miss the twirl in the show. Yes, itne Dino Baad they met. Epic twirl was required.❤️

Agla update kab dene ka irada hai? Again an amazing update😳

Agla update will come jab IF will be completely fixed.😃 Thank you for reading and leaving me with such lovely comment Ray. ❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Hash hash dil le lo for giving us an update soon after your detox Yes, update toh mujhe Dena hi tha. It was very much delayed

I really loved it. Thank you Su🤗

and tumne sbse phle mere naam ke saath start kia khush hona toh banta hi hain na🤗Of course, ❤️

This was beautiful Aww. I'm so happy😃

the homecoming feeling it is soo Loveable that words will short to describe that Very true! That homecoming after so many months is a beautiful nostalgic feeling. I wanted to explore more on that ground but phir chapter Lamba ho jaata

And naina perfectly went through that.

Sameer your naina is here yes yes!😃

kaise bhi usse jaldi se mna lo

vrna yeh hash usse vapis bhej degi Haan😈

I know this girl

jaldi jaldi lag jao kaam pr

ishara smjh rhi ho na hash Biluk samjh gayi😈

ab I hope hum main se kisi ko bhi one month wait nhi krna padega phir se I hope not😃

haina

Thank you for Reading Su🤗. Your comment means so much to me❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Unres soon Shweta😭

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

Wow after a month. It was really good. I understand sameer is at fault but still felt bad for his condition now. Hope everything will be fine soon. 

Thank for updating dear. 

Yeah! Both have their own share of pain. Let's see if they pat h up or Destiny has something else in store.😆

Thank you for reading.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Res...

Dont worry will unres soon...

Unres soon Chaaru😛

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Its a nice one.

Totally a different take about the bet fiasco.liked it.    

Plz continue soon.  

Aww thank you so much Flora. This has been going on in my head for a long time so thought to pen it down😆

I'm glad you liked it. LL update asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Fantastic story. Somehow I missed it until now. Read all chapters in one go. Aww means a lot🤗

Loved the way how Naina is trying to survive after that worst heartbreak. Saluting her for that courage. She is making sure that the people around her are not at all getting affected by her situation. Yes, Naina in that bet fiasco was one brave girl. Just wanted to maintain the core essence of the track but Present it in my way. 😃

On the other hand I am feeling bad for Sameer also. Even though he had committed such a sin but the kind of repentance that he is feeling is truly heart touching. But I felt good that he is directing it towards self improvement by studying more. Yep, I guess changing oneself due to certain guilt is also a kind of repentance. Of course, he gotta apologize and all of that, but he needs to change himself too, for good. I'm glad you could feel for him too. 😳

Thanks for making Sunaina and Karthik good friends of Naina. Even though Naina is not that friendly towards Karthik, I loved the kind of equation between her and Sunaina and her family. I just don't like to paint someone outright vamp or villains. Naina needed someone to fall back on in an unknown city and who better than Sunaina 😃

I am eagerly waiting for the steps that our dear Sameer babu will take to win back his Naina’s heart. Pls update soon. 

I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading and dedicating some of your precious time in this story of mine. Means a lot. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Dharti phad update , finally naina wapas aa gyi 

Par kuch time ke liye hi , hope Sameer Naina ke Bombay jaane se pahle mana lega.

Keep writing 😊

Aww thank you so much. Yes, Naina is back but of course for some time. Let's just hope Sameer mana le usko.😆

Thank you so much for reading.😃

sharvyo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update. Feel bad for Sameer's condition. But aakhir dil toda hai to jodna bhi to usi ko padega na. Modern Naina is a treat to watch 😍. Looking forward to see how Sameer manoefies his Naina 😁. 

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arey yaar, main naam bhul gyi tumharaOcto hi bol leti hu.

The much awaited punar-milan😆 hayee kitna intezaar kiya h humne

It feels weird to say but Naina-Sunaina bond accha lagta h isme😆