Emotions, Ethics & Freedom

Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey everyone 
Welcome Maunal shipper, Mauhan shipper and only Mauli Shippers ..this post is for all. 

As the title of my post says let's cover these three aspects in this post .. I will begin 

1)Emotions : OK so as the title of show itself says Jazzbaat Jazzbaat hote hai ...This show has weighed high on emotions whether right or wrong .As according to makers emotions can't be right or wrong...

Kunal who was actually happily married fell in love with nandini because of Jazzbaat... He left everyone and everything and went with her to pursue his dreams. .

Ethically we all know he was wrong ,the way he left her was worst... Here ethics comes to play

Mauli even after years of divorce is still deep down in love with kunal... Ethically.She is trying so hard to move on, genuinely trying not for the sake of it ..She is most confused currently. 
Ethically she shouldn't, ethically she should be clear for Ishaan. .

Both of these characters fail majorly in ethics here...

Hence my third option comes in play .. 

Freedom ": Yes freedom for Mauli if she can't love again and ethically she can't go back to kunal . .She can choose freedom for herself .

Similarly if kunal's conscious doesn't allow him to be with Mauli again, this is for him 

Freedom doesn't mean loneliness which ppl believe majorly. No it means no more emotional romantic attachment. It is actually great sense of empowered feeling...

What do you guys think? I am OK with any of these but I know TV doesn't capture and explore third option as according to them a woman or man isn't capable of living alone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There is a difference between addiction and love.
When we smoke...we love it. We want it even knowing it is harmful for us. Even after quitting that addiction when someone offers us...we go back to the addiction. Does that mean smoking is our love?
Our true love is our life. Addiction kills that life.
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘very well written!! Even the writers were unethical towards us!!! Frying our brains 
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmahi25

πŸ‘πŸ‘very well written!! Even the writers were unethical towards us!!! Frying our brains 

Thanks πŸ˜Š
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

Hey everyone 

Welcome Maunal shipper, Mauhan shipper and only Mauli Shippers ..this post is for all. 

As the title of my post says let's cover these three aspects in this post .. I will begin 

1)Emotions : OK so as the title of show itself says Jazzbaat Jazzbaat hote hai ...This show has weighed high on emotions whether right or wrong .As according to makers emotions can't be right or wrong...

Kunal who was actually happily married fell in love with nandini because of Jazzbaat... He left everyone and everything and went with her to pursue his dreams. .

Ethically we all know he was wrong ,the way he left her was worst... Here ethics comes to play

Mauli even after years of divorce is still deep down in love with kunal... Ethically.She is trying so hard to move on, genuinely trying not for the sake of it ..She is most confused currently. 

Freedom ": Yes freedom for Mauli if she can't love again and ethically she can't go back to kunal . .She can choose freedom for herself .

Similarly if kunal's conscious doesn't allow him to be with Mauli again, this is for him 

Freedom doesn't mean loneliness which ppl believe majorly. No it means no more emotional romantic attachment. It is actually great sense of empowered feeling...

What do you guys think? I am OK with any of these but I know TV doesn't capture and explore third option as according to them a woman or man isn't capable of living alone. 

Just because you are free to drink poison doesnt mean you should. When we know that someone is ethically wrong, we shouldnt engourage them to take those steps. 

Sure, ultimately you cant decide for tha person. The freedom and right of decision is reserved for that person alone. But to say and to demand that if a woman loves her abuser she should go back to him...is kind of sick.
The bottom line should be always: he cheated, he abused you. Dont go back. BUT if you do go back thatsyour right. 
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

There is a difference between addiction and love.
When we smoke...we love it. We want it even knowing it is harmful for us. Even after quitting that addiction when someone offers us...we go back to the addiction. Does that mean smoking is our love?
Our true love is our life. Addiction kills that life.

True I agree but the difference is decided by us only.. .Ethically smoking is addiction ...The discussion is about that only how feelings or emotions and ethics differ from person to person or in generalised way . . Thanks for posting πŸ˜Š
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: looseseal

Just because you are free to drink poison doesnt mean you should. When we know that someone is ethically wrong, we shouldnt engourage them to take those steps. 

Sure, ultimately you cant decide for tha person. The freedom and right of decision is reserved for that person alone. But to say and to demand that if a woman loves her abuser she should go back to him...is kind of sick.
The bottom line should be always: he cheated, he abused you. Dont go back. BUT if you do go back thatsyour right. 

Thanks for such an insightful thought...😊
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

Hey everyone 

you think Mauli is in love with Kunal...but I don't think so Becuase everything they are showing now is pointing to her having fallen in love with Ishaan. She is just helping Kunal because he lost his memory,.and this memory loss Kunal is not the real Kunal...this one has a mental disorder ,.called amnesia,,once he gets his memory back he'll be back to normal ...he will be nAndus husband and Paris father and nothing to Mauli ..just an ex husband.  I believe Maulis confession of love for Ishaan is coming soon and there's going to be a Mauhaan wedding and a new  baby boy for Mauli and Ishaan... Her dream of Kunal and the children was just a dream ..because it was the very first time he spent time with her and their biological child..and her calling Ishaan by kunals name .that happens accidentally ...So I'm going with a Mauhaan wedding and mishaali together with a new baby boy,.

Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

you think Mauli is in love with Kunal...but I don't think so Becuase everything they are showing now is pointing to her having fallen in love with Ishaan. She is just helping Kunal because he lost his memory,.and this memory loss Kunal is not the real Kunal...this one has a mental disorder ,.called amnesia,,once he gets his memory back he'll be back to normal ...he will be nAndus husband and Paris father and nothing to Mauli ..just an ex husband.  I believe Maulis confession of love for Ishaan is coming soon and there's going to be a Mauhaan wedding and a new  baby boy for Mauli and Ishaan... Her dream of Kunal and the children was just a dream ..because it was the very first time he spent time with her and their biological child..and her calling Ishaan by kunals name .that happens accidentally ...So I'm going with a Mauhaan wedding and mishaali together with a new baby boy,.

😊
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If mauli can genuinely move on to ishaan then I will be very happy with mauhaan...
If not, she better stay alone if Kunal is going to argue that his love for nandhini is true...

If both Kunal and mauli actually love each other, I don't care about other thing, I want maunal...

Basically I'm open to any ending if that gives true happiness to mauli, as simple as that