Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stop working with Pakistani artists: Mohit Raina

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Television Superstar Mohit Raina, who played the role of an army officer in the blockbuster movie Uri, came out in support of the cultural exchange ban and in an exclusive statement told us, "I am happy they have said it, such statement coming from seniors and pioneers of the industry will be taken very seriously. We as a nation have to stand together right now and do our best to make the families of the departed soldiers feel we are with them at this moment of grief and sorrow. The government and the defense forces will do the needful for sure and give a befitting reply to the perpetrators."

In a series of tweets, Shabana Azmi wrote, "I am filled with pain and grief and all else ..by thedastardly #Pulwama Attack . For the 1st time in all these years, I feel weakened in my belief that people to people  contact can force the Establishment to do the right thing. We will need to call halt to cultural exchange. There is no way we can carry on with cultural exchanges between India and Pakistan even as our  martyrs are laying down their lives for us. I stand in solidarity with the grieving families. But let's not lose sight of d fact dat there is a difference between d Pakistani Establishment n d people of Pakistan n vice versa. On both sides of d border stand sisters n brothers divided by circumstances with which they had nothing 2 do. 
Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters