Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyzCgFte8c[/YOUTUBE]

Ironically this scene is from Lakshya made by Farhan Akhtar but I agee with the sentiments here

Anyway coming to "slapping them tied to a donkey", those are strong words but the sentiments behind it is " stop this BS about peace , we don't need it now" and this I agree with.

Shabana  Azmi and Javed Akhtar ...I don't like them nor their hidden agendas and mask their ideologies in the name of being  "fair and square"

Yesterday while watching news I was literally crying when I saw the bodies of our jawans and their families grieving. My blood boiled with anger. 
This people need to be thought a lesson. A terrorist country like Pakistan doesn't understand the language of peace. Our country is full of anti national people & Pakistan sympathizers like mahesh bhatt, shabana azmi , Navjot singh sidhu andall. It's sad when our own people are not united and against Pakistan.😭
Now we have no option but to have faith in our PM that our country get's justice and this time surgical strike se kuch nahi hoga.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam not shocked how she is calling out shabana but conveniently forgot her modelling with pakisthani designer...What i dont get is how she gets sleep pointing faults at others and doing the same things 10 times more than them.?? Smh !!
i wouldnt even surprise if she release a psycotic statement saying  people ,who died in the attack didnt support/praise her oscar worthy movie..🤢..official psycho !

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ban is needed first. Even from this forum also. All these shits about cultural exchange, keep that aside please. We don't want anything related to that country. Just kick them off from here also. My blood boils that even after all these still they are shitting in India forum. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Ban is needed first. Even from this forum also. All these shits about cultural exchange, keep that aside please. We don't want anything related to that country. Just kick them off from here also. My blood boils that even after all these still they are shitting in India forum. 

Those Pakistani civilians are not attacking India... They might be as helpless with their governments decision to back these terrorists as we are for any decisions taken by our government.

It's the government that needs to be held responsible and if willing both governments should work together to destroy the terrorists.
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
US condemns India attack, tells Pakistan to end safe haven' for terrorists
Following the terror attack on Indian paramilitary forces in Kashmir, the White House press secretary said in a statement that the US "condemns in the strongest terms the heinous terrorist attack by a Pakistan-based terrorist group. Other countries have offered support to India.Photo

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/N5dwyh192aI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by tina59 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this kind of attitude is the reason why religious tension never end.
Okay, we will ban Pakistani members from the forum, will that make Pakistani government stop from supporting and funding terrorism??
What you are talking about is similar to people attacking their neighbors during communal riots, because someone from their community got killed by someone who shares communal identity as their neighbors.
Great solutions.
LoveAnny thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Those Pakistani civilians are not attacking India... They might be as helpless with their governments decision to back these terrorists as we are for any decisions taken by our government.

It's the government that needs to be held responsible and if willing both governments should work together to destroy the terrorists.

No. And it's my point of view. We don't get anything from Pakistani people. Yes, their civilians are Innocent. But just because they are we have to allow them everywhere? Why? For some people discussing Bollywood stuffs may be much bigger than those lives lost. Their nation will support these organizations and they will come here discussing our Bollywood. I heard their industry is also evolving. Then watch those, discuss it in a different platform if they have a little shame left. And India and Pakistan can NEVER work together. Between all these so many children are losing their fathers, so many mother's are losing their son. And even after all these if we allow them for ' cultural exchange's then we have to say these will continue again and again.
LoveAnny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

this kind of attitude is the reason why religious tension never end.
Okay, we will ban Pakistani members from the forum, will that make Pakistani government stop from supporting and funding terrorism??
What you are talking about is similar to people attacking their neighbors during communal riots, because someone from their community got killed by someone who shares communal identity as their neighbors.
Great solutions.

For your kind information, I have never said to attack them. Until you lose someone in this war you can never understand. I have asked to cut every ties with them. Go and read my post again before putting allegations. And yes, everyone need not to have same attitude toward everything. You may stull like to discuss about all these bolly stuffs with pakistani members even at this moments. But I am not.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5dwyh192aI&t=1s[/YOUTUBE]
DO we have answers for this sound girl crying her heart out. It's easy to talk about non violence and peace but not unless you feel their anguish.

They were travelling in a convoy to their base

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For your kind information, I have never said to attack them. Until you lose someone in this war you can never understand. I have asked to cut every ties with them. Go and read my post again before putting allegations. And yes, everyone need not to have same attitude toward everything. You may stull like to discuss about all these bolly stuffs with pakistani members even at this moments. But I am not.

and neither I said, you said attack them.
Anyways your opinions, carry on, I just replied to your first comment, so that not everyone is going to advocate the same philosophy as you are doing right now.