Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Biscuit-

depressed? They're laughing in the thread and saying that Indian army kills 400 kashmiri people everyday 🥱

Most member i know went MIA after the attack. I don't know if attacking them or banning them will change anything.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am so happy kangana's career is failing and no support from industry people. I hate bullying people like that, she's mad at Shabana for something else and using this. Typical of cheap low class and a ho who slept her way to the top. She's drunk and high on drugs like her characters
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

The people of Kashmir do not want to be a part of India, period. Whether they wanna be an independent territory or go and join Pakistan, whatever.. why we continue to lose our brave army men, sacrificing their lives over such a piece of shit land is beyond me.. but anyway, politics over humanity always wins in this country.

you do realize the strategic and peak advantages of kashmir of what they offer to us
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Biscuit-

depressed? They're laughing in the thread and saying that Indian army kills 400 kashmiri people everyday 🥱 won't even talk about your comment of calling everyone terrorists in this thread who agreed with LoveAnny👎🏼

I think you grossly misunderstood crispy. She didn mean that the ppl who agreed with LoveAnny are terrorists.
She meant the way ppl are asking ban on Paki citizens to take part on discussions on IF, it seemed that they are the terrorists. '' They'' meaning the Pakistanis.
I hope i understood it clearly and explained it to u verbatim.
Gosh.. the direction in which this discussion is going is horrible.  
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kangana needs help! destruction is not the solution 👎🏼
storminateacup thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSmurfs

I think you grossly misunderstood crispy. She didn mean that the ppl who agreed with LoveAnny are terrorists.
She meant the way ppl are asking ban on Paki citizens to take part on discussions on IF, it seemed that they are the terrorists. '' They'' meaning the Pakistanis.
I hope i understood it clearly and explained it to u verbatim.
Gosh.. the direction in which this discussion is going is horrible.  

thanks, edited . 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team