Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This is lowest low of Kangana so far. Th army is not someone's personal machine to turn on to wage a war for us . Army consists of fathers , brothers and sons where their lives are on sacrifice. It's easy for Kangu  to attack non violence groups sitting in the comfort of her living  room. She could have expressed the same in a decent way without using donkey and all..
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now this is real low. Trying to cash in this sad and most unfortunate incident to fulfill her personal agenda. Pathetic to say the least.

This is what an airhead looks like. What else can be expected from a fake feminist like her ? Fake feminist, fake nationalist. Kangana should change her surname to Fake. I feel sad for her supporters from Pak.

I just wish she joins a political party as it looks like she wants to get noticed by BJP atm. Politics is of nobody's. Her joining politics will be a step towards her own destruction.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why not channel all this anger in leaving the film industry once and for all and joining the army?Tab toh tatti nikal jaayegi.

She has completely lost it. She needs medical help immediately. She is against nepotism yet can't live without star kids. Contemporaries usko award dedicate kare tab problem, naa kare toh tab bhi problem.She hates Bollywood and wants to do everything on her own yet when none of them speak about her film, she goes crazy craving for attention. And then her new roop as the biggest deshbhakt in the country. All as per convenience.

I don't want to divulge much but I can't express in words how big a fan of Kangana I was. Some people here know that. And I have tried my best to keep that liking alive till Manikarnika but no more. She has not just lost her marbles but even a die hard fan today.

Not because of her ideologies. But because of what she said- that people need to be painted black and paradded on donkeys and slapped. Aur bacha kya hai madam? Rioting mein bhi lag jaao jhanda lehrakar!

That's the end for me on Kangana chapter. 👎🏼

Edited by Paachaa - 5 years ago
"anyone who lectures about non-violence and peace at this time should be painted black, put on a donkey and slapped by everyone on the streets."
Does it make me a bad person for laughing at this statement?😆
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Went through all 4 pages but yet to see justification for her statements. Kinda surprising as I thought yeh khoon karegi to bhi excuse dene ayenge log. 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Where are "Go Kangana, go" fans? 
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No Tumblr quotes or pictures to defend her act yet on this thread? Pfft running out of them I guess. 
Kangana's rhetorics are EXACTLY like Trump's. Two conmen and opportunist of the highest order.  

Plus like Trump, there is a receipt for all of her hypocrisies and 180-degree turnaround. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvuKW1ElxA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shogun - 5 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It should be obvious by now that Kangana is positioning herself for a future career in politics. I fully expect her to be starting her political journey in  the next 7 yrs.  Edited by Gewels - 5 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am here
I am her fan and I liked that she openly expressed her sentiments on this tragedy and did not hide under the mask of "diplomacy" again by just tweeting about it " I condemn the act and deeply saddened by..."

Now I do not agree with her on the the Pakistani destruction part. Just like how I said in the other thread about Amitabh Bachans "khoon ka badla khoon", this statement of hers , do not agree with it  and condemn it .

However I do agree with the sentiments on her statement that people who talk about peace at this point should be condemned "

You talk about peace and humanity at this point to the family of the soldiers who lost their life and it wasn't even a war , they were routinely going on a truck to their stationed place. It was a cowardly attack.

so her sentiments does touch a chord with me there.

About Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar...never liked them or their hypocrisy just like many of you dislike "Kangana"s hypocrisy ", I dont like theirs and yeah they are indirectly supporting the "tukde tukde" songs . Sonu Nigam has also expressed his opinion on it . I agree with it.

This was a reply to Shruti Seth who spoke about peace

Capt Shalini Singh @shals77 
More
Replying to @SethShruti

For once I beg to differ with you @SethShruti. Being a martyr's wife, I feel the pain so bad. Peace can get back peace. Blood will not!! And don't worry our soldiers are trained so well that they will give a befitting reply. #Pulwama_Attack

11 replies45 retweets306 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Edited by tina59 - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Y ppl are pinpointing n  taking digs at Kangana fans calls them out 
Witnessing this for quite some time 

They r in so minority that there is no mod notes to this regularly happening in kangna threads 

Fans will be fan 😆

P.s I have my own arguments with kangana fans tho but directly  lol
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago