Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

I am here

I am her fan and I liked that she openly expressed her sentiments on this tragedy and did not hide under the mask of "diplomacy" again by just tweeting about it " I condemn the act and deeply saddened by..."

Now I do not agree with her on the the Pakistani destruction part. Just like how I said in the other thread about Amitabh Bachans "khoon ka badla khoon", this statement of hers , do not agree with it  and condemn it .

However I do agree with the sentiments on her statement that people who talk about peace at this point should be condemned "

You talk about peace and humanity at this point to the family of the soldiers who lost their life and it wasn't even a war , they were routinely going on a truck to their stationed place. It was a cowardly attack.

so her sentiments does touch a chord with me there.

About Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar...never liked them or their hypocrisy just like many of you dislike "Kangana"s hypocrisy ", I dont like theirs and yeah they are indirectly supporting the "tukde tukde" songs . Sonu Nigam has also expressed his opinion on it . I agree with it.

She didn't say condemned...She said their faces have to be blackened and then they should be paraded on the donkeys with every person on the street slapping them...Such provocative statements and it has struck a chord with you? 

Calling people working with Pakistan, anti nationals, but didn't she also work with Pakistani designers last year to promote their pieces? Does that make her a liar or hypocritical or both?

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Y ppl are pinpointing n  taking digs at Kangana fans calls them out 

Witnessing this for quite some time 

They r in so minority that there is no mod notes to this regularly happening in kangna threads 

Fans will be fan ðŸ˜†

P.s I have my own arguments with kangana fans tho but directly  lol

Kangana threads are only during her movie releases...but where were you when Ranveer fans get pinpointed all the time and are mocked&bashed to take a stand against everything that they find problematic about him?

Please also this thread is a more serious one and let us not reduce into some fan thingy! Someone making such provocative statements has to be called out and condemned! Look at the number of people she is striking a chord with, they are spread all over the Social Media now and are attacking every star/celebrity for not having the same views as Kangana?🤢
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyzCgFte8c[/YOUTUBE]
Ironically this scene is from Lakshya made by Farhan Akhtar but I agee with the sentiments here

Anyway coming to "slapping them tied to a donkey", those are strong words but the sentiments behind it is " stop this BS about peace , we don't need it now" and this I agree with.

Shabana  Azmi and Javed Akhtar ...I don't like them nor their hidden agendas and mask their ideologies in the name of being  "fair and square"

Now coming to wearing a Pak designer , from what I saw on the social media, she went to UK to do a bridal shoot for a London Based magazine, bridal shoot I think and the designer happened to be a Pakistani lady. 

Now I don't know her professional commitment to the magazine or how much hand she had in picking the designer ...

As for some of you, I have been in the forum long long enough to handle whatever comes my way. Name calling , calling Kangana psycho, witch, psychopath, crazy, etc etc is an easy way out. calling out her fans , indirectly calling her "fans" something similar to how they see their idol etc etc

Like Kangana says, you can call any names, it doesn't matter. it only affects you if you consider them as "bad words to be used to demean people" , if you accept them as normal then it doesn't matter.

Edited by tina59 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
destruction of not Pakistan, but of all those terrorist sympathizers, supporters and officials who aid these low life scumbags.
As for Kangu, nah not worth my time.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a fan,  but she needs to stfu sometime 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What else can we expect from her... I would be surprised if she'd say something intelligent, mature and peaceful...
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

What else can we expect from her... I would be surprised if she'd say something intelligent, mature and peaceful...

matlab tum kabhi surprised nahi hogi 😔
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

matlab tum kabhi surprised nahi hogi 😔

In her matter, nope, she won't give me a chance to ...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

wow..wishing destruction for an entire country..stooping a new low everyday she is

she doesn't even surprise me anymore. I actually find it more shocking if she doesn't gradually stoop lower. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is playing to the gallery. It is the dominant narrative. There was something politically motivated about this attack though.