Frequent Posters

Surabhi1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This update was pretty awesome!
Ashifan1998 thumbnail
Really wonderful update with full of samaina's conversation.
Bahoot Mazadar update as usual.

But feel sad because you are not give update for next two weeks. It's OK we read this story from the beginning till the next update.

Coming to today's update it was really cute conversation between them.

Preethi was trying to put some sense in sameer by taunting him about naina's decision. That's Why he could know about her financial problems.

The best thing was he was trying to find out necessary things that needed to naina and make her happy by buying books.

Again jouleous sameer appearance in this update at last paragraph. And he felt happy completely.

And overall update was super as usual. Slowly they were knowing each other and new feelings arise in sameer's heart towards her and that whole scene when he came late night was really well written.

Hope to see some romantic moments in next update.

Eagerly waiting for your next update.

Enjoy your travelling, happy journey and always keep writing and smiling too.😊
DJVJ09 thumbnail
super awesome update ...bole toh maza aa gaya. ..haini. ...haini. ..
dil Le lo yaar. ...May! you are such an amazing writer. ..
the way you have woven the emotions is superb ...
Sam is getting to know her personal matters ...
Naina is also able to share her fears. ..
Sam is working to solve her financial problems. ..great. ...
dheere dheere chingari badh rahi hai 😳😳😳
what to say ...no words to describe the feeling. ...
you are just amazing. ...just keep showering such beautiful updates. ..
very difficult to wait for 2 weeks. .
Shinku18 thumbnail
So now Sameer is trying to solve her problems and slowly he is getting attracted towards her. Nice... 
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving how they are gradually opening up to each other and their care and concern.
Was happy to see a long update, but after reading that you won't be updating for the next 2 weeks, I was 😭

Please try to update soon.

Take care.
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
First of all many congratulations May for the new thread. Making to the third thread shows how popular your FF is and you deserve everybit of appreciation that you have received 👏 .

Thank you once again for bringing us this wonderful story ❤️ .

This part had two awaited scenes, Namundit bonding and Preeti - Sameer confrontation.
I like the fact that though Namundit had near to no communication in school and did not have a good opinion about each other, they have wholeheartedly accepted the other person's place in their lives without any inhibitions.
Preeti and Sam's confrontation is one thing that I have been waiting for since a long time, Preeti giving her piece of mind to Sam gave him a close insight on how Naina's life so far has been. This has inturn made Sam understand her situation and her point of view better.
I really loved how he is now trying to make Naina's life and financial situation better without being obvious about it. All this shows how much his concern has grown from her. From being someone who has been thrusted on him she has become a precious and important part of his life, he just needs a realization. I wonder what will bring that realization.

I was wondering how you have subtely shifted the last few parts more to Sam's pov and showing what is going in his mind.
I love how Sam's hormones are waking up along with his growing love for Naina. Also, how partial he is towards Naina's coffee.

I dont know how I will be able to wait for the next updates, perhaps by reading the old ones again and again but you enjoy your travel time. Edited by Nikkie_1 - 5 years ago
tejalpatil thumbnail
Oh God ... Everything about this part.. Like awesome...
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wowww
What an update may Diii...
Soo dheere dheere pyaar badh raha hai...
Sameer possessive ho raha hai...
Sb kuch theek ho raha hai...
Aur to aur sameer ko aqal aa rahi hai lekin bina hatauda khaaye ???😆
Ye kese ho gaya ...?

Chalo i loved the entire update ...
Have a blast for your vacation...
Will wait for another Dharti phaad update...

Happy journey
Keep smiling
Labhya 
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh i loved it soo much... wah vo pads wala scene kaafi aacha tha mhuje laga nhi tha ki naina bol payegi... aur end mei sameer ka dimaag maana padhega ek teer se do nishaane... mazza aa gaya... ab 10 din wait karna padheg chalo koi nahi...enjo e your trip
Archie11 thumbnail
It's a wonderful update.
They are growing slowly towards eachother.
Cute conversation between them at medical shop, coffee scene, and at khidki band karo abhiyan.

Hope to see some romantic moments now.

Do something to make them stay in the same room now.

Bring some guests to their home. So that she can be called by him to his room again and don't come out again.

Then give some romantic moments.

Overall a superb cute update