Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very lovely and wonderful update.you are an amazing writer.you perfectly explain every emotion and situation and their day to conversation.
Loved the way she opened up to him abt her periods and related problems and his curiosity to know abt it more and ease her .

Now he is paying attention to her finanacial condition and wondering abt her situation in her house is huge step all thanks to Preeti who triggered it for him to think abt it and act on it
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear it was a long update And I loved each and every part of this chapter and Finally Sameer is Faaling in love with Naina And they are moving towards a healthy relationship..Loves the update and Take Care Have A Happy and Nice Journey And  Thanx for the pm... So update whenever possible...
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the response on the last chapter Di. Despite being busy with real life, you still read and comment on your readers comments on your reel life FF. Its so appreciated and makes us want to write longer comments! Congrats on thread 3. My wishes and hopes to see Thread 20:). And thanks for an extra long chapter!
Another wonderful chapter! I love your writing and the story progression, the relationship development seems so natural and organic, just the way it would happen in real life. It seems like we reached a milestone in this chapter! Instead of just closing the window, Sameer stayed and was lying on her bed reading:). Hai, maybe falling asleep together again is not so far off lol.

I so enjoy Naina's interactions with her mooh-bhola devars. Its so sweet and their being there maybe reduces her loneliness a bit n the evenings.

I felt so bad for Naina in this chapter. The indignity of having to ask essentially a male acquaintance/friend/relative for money to buy basic female necessities, especially when you know you have the capability to earn and be independent, but are constrained by circumstances, is so awful. Maybe Naina is a bit too principled but the sentiment is not wrong - the money Nanaji deposited was for his bahu, when Naina doesnt feel that way and Sameer doesnt consider her as such, then with what right will she use the money.

I was also disappointed in Sameer in that he went out for a night out with MunDit without even thinking of Naina. That casual ignorant indifference is actually worse than his deliberate words when he was angry in prior chapters. I do appreciate that he's trying to rectify the situation, after learning about it from Preeti, and relieve Naina's financial burdens. I also admire that he's doing it without trying to make it feel like charity and giving her practical things that are expensive. Manna parega, bahot smart hai Sameer. He had a point that it doesnt look good that a Maheshwari bahu rides a bike with another man - but using Nanaji and Munna, instead of saying he minds it, was funny. 

A shout out for the younger Pharmacist! He was hilarious. Kahin na kahin, ek din ayega that those condoms will come in useful lol. Woh teek kahre hein, Samaina are too young for kids so quickly in their married life. I so relate to his frustrations as well, because as soon as I got married ristadaar kept asking when we having children.

I adore Pataka Preeti! She is such an underrated character:(. She is one of the strongest females on the show - she has stood up to Naina when Naina takes out her Sameer related frustrations on her, stood up for Naina to all the Agarwals, stood against Naina for Sameer, stood up to Sameer for Naina and has always been on Naina and Sameer's side. I loved how she unabashedly enlightened Sameer in this chapter, being the only person who knows what Naina is going through.

Wonderful writing as always May. Enjoy your trip. Look forward to your update when you back.

P.S. Di, we still don't know if they know, how they found out and what the college vasi's (students and lecturers) think of the college's "rich chocolate boy hero" Sameer and "behenji topper" Naina's marriage (especially as Naina doesn't have a mangalsutra and doesn't wear sindoor). I'm so curious!
Edited by alinaza - 5 years ago
rdrb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭Wow May...
I never wished the update to be completed... πŸ˜‰... it was like happening in front of us... after his good night madam... then ur message at the end brought us to reality😲...
But great πŸ‘ to u... u indeed gave us a very looong update.. πŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
It was pleasant to see Naina opening up to sameer for her needs.. but still she hold on to her self respect... the characterisation of Naina in your mind... is loveable.. subtle yet.. strong one.. 
Very pleased to see sameer trying to know about Naina's financial part.. 
Kudos to Preethi for giving it to sameer.. I expected it to be even more intense.. .. at the same time didn't want sameer to be more guilty... 
I still wouldn't blame sameer for the decisions he took.. for he never been in a family setup ... he is slowly knowing Naina ... which nanu thought is the best way for him to realise...
The conversation between chemist's son and sameer was knowledgeable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for sameer... poor guy... πŸ˜ƒ
  Loved sameer's way to help sort naina's financial issues... more than her's... he was more happy that he was also able to sort his issue..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
Let me read and re read once more for further comments..😊😊

But really unfair of you... to give us a shock at the end after a beautiful update... U never mentioned about ur travelling plan ... it used to be difficult for us to wait for a week ...this time it's  TWO 😲weeks.πŸ˜’
How could we digest this...?
😭😭
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di, long update ke liye thankuuu😊  padke maja agaya. Finally they are communicating properly aur proximity bhi badh rahi hai...
 Next two weeks no update mere liye no problem kyunki mera exam araha hai phir bhi waiting eagerly for next updateπŸ˜‰  lastly thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update , loved it
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi May                                                           I thought you will start with or you will be writing about Sameer new feeling something special but ... My thoughts were wrong it's ok now coming to your update it was nice in whole aroma I  liked the kidhki band kro conversation and how frequently not frequently but some how they talking about issue or problems girls face it was good and after that buying chocolate for her πŸ‘ and ya that shopkeeper son wow man nice conversation between them also and tell me why Sameer had buyed a pack of condom ohho dont know what are you thinking may butt as much expected they are t aking very much  it's nice   all over this update was nice    but comparing with the last one so last one was just amazing and we all w ill be wating for next update on next  to.  Next Friday as you said   πŸ€’       but it's ok we wI'll get a very long cute, with  lots lettle moments     update.                                                           We all love you and your updat e MAY THANKU      FOR  SUCH AN NICE UPDATE.     :D     
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...awesome update..
I love the way u write. its very new and refreshing.

and loving how slowly and gradually sameer and naina slowly coming close and knowing each other.

Bhagwan kare wo khidki tut jaye aur naina wapas sameer ke room me shift ho jayeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Loved it and waiting for the next update..i ll have to wait tooo long to get it πŸ˜­
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb update May. Loved it very much.
Oh dear Sameer baba, just accept the fact that you love her. He has accepted her as his wife in his mind but his brain is refusing it. He is getting so much used to the kind of care that he is getting from her. Otherwise he won't take those extra steps to understand her condition during her periods. He won't do things to ease her financial problems and that too in such ways that she will never think that he is helping her. It is clearly evident that Naina is occupying his mind throughout the day.
Best that I like is the way how both of them are becoming free to talk to each other. Let it be college or office details or about past or other entertainment things, they are not at all hesitating to share it. Their friendship is becoming stronger day by day. It looks like Sameer is already standing at the edge of that cliff of love and he just need a small push or shock to declare his love for her. Already he is declaring their marital status to the whole world. Maybe the moment he sees her diary and realize her love for him then I don't think that he will hesitate anymore to apologize and accept her wholeheartedly.
It is unbearable to wait for two weeks to get the next update of this story. But still happy for you and wishing you a very happy traveling time. Hoping that it is a very well deserved holiday break for you. Enjoy it and give us a fantastic update when you are back.
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi May,

Again a wonderful update which is kind of emotional for me... Now that they are communicating openly, the distance is getting closed in leaps and bounds

Thanks for adding Naina's hair, hearty laugh and her financial concerns in this chapter
😊

Sameer though started on the right track now is still not even close to acknowledging his feeling... Looks like a hathoda is indeed needed😊
May be Naina hiding her marital status in office will do the workπŸ˜ƒ

I wanted Sameer to
- Witness Naina Nanu bond
- Get to know of Naina's Menstrual problem
- Have a faceoff with Preeti
- Help Naina with her financial need without making it embarrassing for her

and you gave it allπŸ€—
Also since last update I was wondering why Sameer cannot arrange a hired rick for her and you did it...πŸ˜†

I was expecting Naina-Sameer attending official parties and weddings as couple with Nanu

just one thing, to me it would have made more sense if Naina went to Nanu for money and Sameer overheard it or Nanu checked her account balance and discussed with Sameer coz it was Nanu who accepted her and not Sameer

The flow of Story is just perfect and the way Sameer's love is blossoming is so natural

Sameer spending time with Mundit without thinking of Naina always staying at home shows "ABHI AAG KE DARIYA MEIN DOOBNA BAAKI HAI" 😊
I want Naina to be oblivious to Sameer's feeling until he is head over heels in love with her and confesses itπŸ˜† Bohot rulaya hai Ladki ko ab pata chalna chahiye😊

I have one doubt... Sameer was such popular handsome dude who even had few girls friends in past So some rumors might have spread in BCOM as well right.. not even after Naina's shaadi swapreena or anyone got to know about his past experience πŸ˜•

Anyways Enjoy your trip to fullest... (wont demand for a quick update this timeπŸ˜†)

Cheers,
Akanksha

Edited by myprimechicago - 5 years ago