Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dharapriya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb,awesome updatey may. I dont have words to express the beauty of this. Each and every line , words r just sooo perfect.i read it thrice since u posted While doing work . Today the most important talk was between Sameer and the younger chemist. Jo bhi usne kaha was much needed for Sameer to bring in him some sence
     Swati preeti were very much concerned about her that was so overwhelming. Ohh chole bature wer e served with so much of love for her devars. They being so understanding. School memories refreshed. Laughed out laud when she asked what inappropriate thing that the boy had. How innocently she asked for that. Her Muttering to again heat the kadai was so sooo cute. And they asking so calmly was also very nice. The alone nashta time was bad,  only time with family where he has to wait alone today. But that coffee.making was the best. How mean went to watch movie alone. Atleast he could have asked her. But no. When he came back and was mesmerized by her hair and everything it was so romantic from his side. When will Naina be able to hold his hairs. bichari kya kar sakti hai jab Sameer ki marzi nahi hai . Love the way Naina gets happy in small small things. Finally he had the courage to tell her to keep her hair open sometimes. And i love that part the most. And bichari Naina ko napkins ke bare me batana pada but she was hepless. Pharmacist was just superb sab salah de dali wo bhi freeme. Hilarious. He could not say a word. 
  He being so restless as she was late gave me so hubbywife feelings. He cares for her but still not understanding anything what he wants.  Preeti ne to band baja dala Sameer ka , awesome yaar. Sahi he ekdum. Because of preeti he was somewhat able to understand naina's 
 situation. Thank Lord for the rickshaw he hired for her. And how happy he was that he wont be able to see her with mohan. Lol.  Lastly he started caring for her was so overwhelming . He bought chocolates in advance that nice but wanna see how he cares for her during g those days. What he does for her comfort. Please keep light on this point also. If possible. 
 I had never written such long review but was so sooo sooo happy to read that. Thank you dear for such a lovely story. Keep writing. U r just awesome.

Edited by Dharapriya - 5 years ago
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Outstanding update, so in awe of your writing, your story is progressing so effortlessly and naturally,  just love this possessive Sameer and this naive Naina . Really liked the way you dealt with menstrual cycle and aspects that affect a woman that Sameer was totally unaware of. Well done to you May, don't know what field you are in but you should seriously consider taking up writing. Thank you and take care.  Waiting patiently for your update.
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update as always. 
They are making slow and steady progress.  They are getting to know each other and care for each other.. such positive progression.

He is starting to notice her and her positive attitude even after all the problems she faces. 
He is trying to make things easier  for her.

Preeti as always was bang on and Sameer needed that reality check. Naina was never going to say Anything.

Hope You AreTravelling Somewhere  Fun.
Enjoy.

Please Update  When You Can. 

👏

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
So Sweet - I love ho he is trying to help relieve her financial burden without letting her know but more than that love the fact that he is falling for her but doesn't even realize it as yet.. 
love this story!!!
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have read this update 3 times now and I am still in awe of it..I cried all three times when he showed concern at her being late..so he is finally realising her financial state..one question I have his impulsive decision was based on one statement initially and he questioned her interntions but he can clearly see that she is not like that at all..so he should feel guilty na..I am waiting for him to feel guilty of putting her in this situation rather than just help her and care for her..he needs to go through all the events and understand his mistakes..hope that happens in next update..eagerly waiting for it..
Rrsoni thumbnail
Hi Congratulations May for ur new thread. Have no words to describe abt the update. It was just awsomeee. Will eagerly wait for ur next update. Thank u for the pm
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey May, it was such a lengthy update but still the reader in me couldn't stop myself from wanting more..
This was indeed a very very special update. It was filled with so many heart warming moments that I can't even start explaining it.

Naina is unknowingly working towards 'pati ke dil ka raasta pet se hi hokar jaata hai'. Her everyday cooking, baking, tiffin boxes and Of Course hero ki Perfect Coffee.. I liked the way she borrowed the money and making him give it to her from his wallet. Also the way she asked him to come along for sanitary napkins was good. Though a little hesitant she spoke to him ,this really bought a smile onto my face.

Sameer was the highlight of this update. His convo with preeti was so nice and mandatory. He atleast realised that he needs to take care of his wife in other ways too and understand her needs, likes and dislikes, hobbies, etc. I totally admire the way he is solving her problems one after the other without letting her getting a hint abt anything. These acts of him were really put up so well.. He has started to understand her better now that ,how just simple gajra,balloons mere idea of chaat or trying something new like sweet corn can brighten her up and bring a content smile on face.

Am sure out of all the issues he solved or will solve the Rickshaw thing will be the most important. Uss Mohan ka toh kissa hi khatam 🥳

The main issue with our bholuram is he cannot convey what he really feels. He was so concerned when she was late but then did not communicate it to her. Now that they have started conversing i just hope that he realizes how taiji and all have been behind her and she was not at fault for the early bidaai, and soo  make her move back to his room oopps i mean"Their"room.

And yeah soon they have to come  on terms with their physical attraction too..

Waiting for more issues being solved and more and more intensification of Love...

P.S. these 2 weeks are really gonna be tough for the readers..but am sure its gonna be worth 
Enjoy ur trip.

Lots of love🤗

Edited by Sue123 - 5 years ago
PK2018 thumbnail
What a lovely update, May.. take a bow.. so subtle, yet so romantic n heart touching .. it's a treat to watch our Sameer slowly fall for the age old winning combination of simplicity, innocence n niceties..and how well u have brought that out in mundane events, day to day activities n daily chores.. u hv got me hooked .. ur story is like your Naina.. simple,basic , heart touching n irresistible.. it's torture to think of the next update not coming in for another two weeks.. but all u FF writers on the forum these days are churning out some ch brilliant pieces at the cost of ur own personal space n time n kudos you for that.. take your own time n in the mean time, we believe sabr ka phal meetha hota hai 😳 😛 😊
Sanjupatil thumbnail
The update is bang on perfect. I am falling in love with this story at the same rate Naina and sameer are falling for each other. 
You should come up with a romantic novel. I think it would be a bestseller. Seriously, your writing is better than many renouned writers that I have read in the romantic fiction category.
As far as this story is concerned, it tugs the apt strings of my heart and I regularly read it and tell the story to my husband...he also listens so attentively and says the story line in here is getting better than the storyline in the actual serial.
Wishing you happy travel days.
Eagerly awaiting the next update.
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrts for thenew thread
Awesome update..long one too
I asled you intimate moments and yiu have started with lil bit...thx...so tjere relatiomship is growing both are falling for each other..i pity on nainas past how she has  been living without any demands...i liked preeti charcter too how she fought for her cousin and awaken sm positivity in sammer mind towards naina..now he will not take back posotion he will try to do evrythg what naina deserves.

Will wait for ur uodate .