beautifully penned...
thank you for the wonderful writing...
Sweetsweta007 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy to have such long update but sad that we don't get update for long
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what a lovely update.. Two weeks intezaar .  Kaise karenge... Ek week muskhil se jaata hai 
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What do I even say.. It was so emotionally beautiful.. I love this sameer who is changing and getting to know his woman intimately... Sameer and Naina's every interaction was very cute and super touching.. My heart broke when Naina had to ask for money.. Will read again.. And I am unhappy that there wont be any update for next 10 days but I am sure you will come back and give us a super duper update soon.. Enjoy your break!!
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a beautiful  amazing update dear.  Ty so much.  
Samaina9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved this chapter more & more & more...

This chapter is full of sameer's care towards naina...& I loved it a lot...😛

Sameer tenderness towards her is awesome. ..& his possessive side is extraordinary🤣

The bond between devar & bhabhi is also awesome...

Sameer & Preethi talk is also amazing...

The best part is about naina's "singing" flashback...it is the best thing in this episode...

& the fantastic thing is that the sameer's strange feeling towards naina...keep updating

More eagerly waiting 4 ur update...

Don't forget to add move talk & lovey-dovey scenes between our hero & heroine(sameer & naina)👍🏼
AlishaSyed thumbnail
First of all congrats on your third thread dear I'm so happy for you 
And as always this update was so amazing I'm loving the way sameer n Naina are bonding 
Their friendship is so cute like they do things for each other care for each other and even share what they do and staff im totally lovin it 
Hahahah so sameer babu ki jealous mohan se and even khud se bhi 😆 lol isko nahi pata but Naina uska hi Icecream day soch rahi thi
I loved that lil scene where preeti said those things to him and then he was lost in those words of preeti 
And evernow sameer n his hormones are doing wonders loool ahhahahahaha aahaaan so lips pe nazar chali hi gayi sammy ki 
Damn I'm loving this whole progression 

Khair dear hope you'll enjoy your vacations 

And will be waiting for update after 2 weeks 

Hahaha jab tak baaki walo ko reread kar lenge 

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an❤️ update dear. Happy journey by the way. The relationship is progressing in the right way. Good that preethi had put some sense in his mind. He is gradually having feelings for her but not able to understand them. Hope he will soon decipher it. 
It was heart touching to see him solving the financial issues of his wife without her knowledge was really good. Speaking about monthly stuff and sameer giving her chocolate. 
Banda ko kab pata chalega ki that he really likes her. She is also having feelings for him but not able to show it because of his declarations. Hope to see both of them together soon. 
A long update and nice one. I felt happy reading to see jealous sameer, and sameer who is so concerned about her. 
Dil le lo dear. 
saumisd thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update. Loved that naina shares her problem with sameer. and the way they are getting close.👏
Janhavik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maan Gaye preeti ko... Kuch to ghusa sameer dimag me
Loved it