Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dimple2011

May, needless to say, but have to say it again ; you are a wonderful writer. I love how your story communicates virtually every subtle nuance of emotion. I am also loving the slow progression in Sameer and Naina's relationship; particularly their comfort level with each other. I read every update of yours at the very least twice. Looking forward to the next one and do hope that you update earlier than usual.

Thanks Dimple and it's so lovely to read that you are enjoying this story 😊

I hope you keep enjoying the progression and plot going forward too!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdissan

What an update !!!!!! What amazing writing !! And why isn't this a book... i meannn i can't even enjoy the first time of reading an update cuz I keep dreading that this wld finish... yaar... wld read 7000 k words of this.. I knw it's not fair to ask anthr one the moment you finish reading one update... but I can't wait please pleaseee dnt we have a surprise update ???

One blessed writer you are !!!

Thank you so much for your lovely words dear 😊

I am really pleased that you are liking this story so much. Means a lot to me!

Hope you keep reading the coming updates too and like them.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Thanks dear 😊

Love, May
Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Naina inadvertently marking her territory- am really glad that unlike the show, your Naina had at least a few guys interested in her beauty

Hai hai, leaving her hair down at the time of opening the door - the effect of the photo album and the response from Sameer was worth her opening her hair

Possessive Sameer dhikna shuru hogaya- Ramdhari ne kya kidkhi band jar diya ladkha kitna badak gaya

Sachme budhu hai, kaun itna bewakoofon ki tarah interrogate karta hai ek yellow t- shirt ke liye and his friends on top on that, highlight was believing in topper Naina's story and bringing her a walking stick !!! Yaar Nanu ka trip pls extend karvado and send them to some scary horror movie, so that he ends up spending the night in the same room as her.

I feel for Naina, isn't it the same yellow t-shirt she was holding when she visited Maheshwari mansion before her Bidai .

Biwi root ke maike hein jaati hai- yeh sab deduce kar lega but not why she is having his yellow t-shirt. Sorry about my rant on the t-shirt, wish someone could give him a good shake

But all that flew out of the window the minute he had a go at Taiji. The woman deserved this and more, hopefully she won't spew venom at Naina anymore. Not just that, the way he reprimanded Naina for wishing to stay the night at her Maika where she is not respected and the feather on the crown was his open declaration of his haq(please make him realise it soon) to Chachiji that he won't let anyone ill treat Naina.

I am still hopeful and positive that they will take the next step in their relationship, however small it might be, before Nanaji comes back from his trip. Nanaji ke saat saath hume bhi kush karado, please...
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting.. when will u update next?
DJVJ09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please update ...eagerly waiting. ..
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Ahem Ahem do baar to padh chuki ho par abhi bhi maan nahi bhara. Owsam ! Plzz tai ji kya kya kahti aayi hai aab tak naina ko Sameer ke sasamne sara truth aana chaiye .Naina ko sab batan chaiye or yeh bhi ki vo kitna pyar karti hai usse.movie date owsam ho jaye! Tshirt ka raj bhi khol gaya but apna hero kuch samaj hi nahi raha. Nanu ko abhi out of station rakho taki kuch to romantic ho.or plzz as par the request ek choto sa update sunday ko .plzz plzz.

Thanks dear and glad you enjoyed this update.

Dekhte hai Nanu ke absence mein kya hota hai 😊

Hope you enjoy the next update too.

Love, May
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply.updt to 4 to 5 times pad liya .It's awesome. Can't wait for there movie date.Sameer already has fallen for her completely but as usual bhudhuram
Eagerly waiting 
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purv_01

πŸ‘

Mazaa aa gaya. Typical husband - wife wale scenes the, and the silent treatment. Ramdhari was smarter than SaMunDit.

The growing feelings for each other, with Sameer also beginning to realise that his feelings for Naina are changing and he is torn between his decision, and now looking for excuses to get her back.

And Sameer ne kya bajayi hai Taiji ki !! And the way he was angry on Naina that she wanted to stay back. Chachiji and Preeti were happy that he stood for her, especially Preeti. I am sure this will start changing her equation with and perception about Sameer.

Could have read more, wouldn't have minded a few more thousand wordsπŸ˜‰ Please update real soon.

Thanks dear and good to know that you liked the Taiji and Sameer confrontation. And husbands are like this... Kuch bhi ho biwi ko bhi sunna Padta hai! Right? πŸ˜†

Few more thousand words??! Thanks for saying you would have like to read more, but it's not possible for me write more than this in a week 😊

Hope you like the next part!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

May , I have already read it 5 times. Dil nahi bhara . you know what I wanted more , I really wanted to know what happened in the theater ...honestly after every update of yours my heart keeps wanting more. Its your narration , character sketch and the pace at which the plot is described , it feels as if its happening right in front of my eyes. I can feel every emotion that you narrate.

So the Bhudhuram didn't understand why she held that T shirt close to her. Typical guy, always trying to solve the problem than trying to gauge the emotion behind the act. No wonder they say men are from mars and women are from venus.

Thank you for adding the conversation in the rest room. I was really curious to know if ppl knew that these two were married . I am glad that they know..

I am also happy that Preethi has accepted Sameer as her Jija ji...till now she was a lil doubtful but having seen the way he stood up for her changed her perspective. I am sure in future she will start encouraging Naina towards him.

So Sameer knows her ndhar ki baat" what is behind those ridiculous Sarees ...I doubt if he would ever crib in future... πŸ˜† I am wondering if he would play the guessing game when he sees in one of her Tayi jis Sarees... πŸ˜† 😳 

Now I have to wait for another week to get the next update...yaarr...that's too long...pls try and update soon..

Till your next update as usual will relish on this one...eagerly waiting for the next part ...

Regards
Ashwathy

Thanks Ashu and I am really pleased that you are enjoying this FF so much πŸ˜Š

I know.. I had missed the reactions from the college students initially and then thought would rather include them as a FB at a relevant point in the story.

If I remember it right, you had raised this question about Naina washing and drying her undergarments while in his room... but I already had this scene planned back then and hence didnt want to reveal them so soon πŸ˜†

Guessing game toh natural hi hai ab, right? Buddhu hai.. par humara Sameer koi sant-mahatma toh bikul nai hai πŸ˜‰

Fingers crossed you like the next part!

Love, May