Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mdissan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Update dedooonaaa... pleaseee πŸ˜³
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Purv_01

WANT AN UPDATE

WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE
WANT AN UPDATE ...

Also imagine me banging the table at the same time asking for an updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Don't tell me you are going to make me wait till Friday😭

As excited as I am to see you all waiting for the next part so impatiently, I really cannot share the update before Friday.

Still to finish a fair bit. It's been very busy on the work front for me!

Love, May
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

As excited as I am to see you all waiting for the next part so impatiently, I really cannot share the update before Friday.

Still to finish a fair bit. It's been very busy on the work front for me!

Love, May

Oh Oh, take your time.  I can understand work pressures.  But give us a substantially long update please πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  Nahi nahi, whatever works with you is fine.

Take care.
Purvi
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz

Dear it was an awesome update and though it was long but loved to read it..I appreciate ur efforts u have taken to write the whole chp but loved it and loved how Sameer took a stand against her and Sameer the possessive was worth watching and from Sameer taking dress from almarah to the last part/last sentence was awesome...And loved how he is irritated that Naina is not talking to him after the T-shirt incidence ..Loved the whole cup and thank u for the pm..Do update next ASAP and do pm me...

Thank you dear and I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed the long chapter πŸ˜Š

Possessive Sam toh hamesha treat hi hota hai.. aur usme Taiji ko jalwa dikhya.. phir toh ho hi gaya! πŸ˜†

And happy to read that you enjoyed the T-shirt incident... yaar aise behave karega toh Naina se obviously silent treatment hi milega! πŸ˜‰

Hope you like the next one too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeranair

Hey May,

Thank you  sooo much for this dhartiphaad update...you are too good to even describe... infact I was totally lost for words to even comment for the last update...you know sometimes you are just left speechless and that's what happened with me...I tried to comment several times after reading it again and again but could not pen down my feelings...so take a bow May...you are fabulous...I admire you not just as a writer but even how you have your personal touch with every one,...that you reply to each and every comment you receive...I mean this needs so much efforts...we as readers read and enjoy your stories and then post our individual comment which may take maximum 10/15 mins ...but for you to reciprocate with everyone is not something that everyone can do, it takes days and hours...and for that I really applaud you...

Also I would say most of the time I feel like a small child you know when they want something  like say an ice cream, they are very happy to have it but just when it's about to get over it's a sad feeling that's it getting over...that's exactly how we feel when we read your update we are very happy to read it but as we are approaching the end it's a heavy feeling...oh it's getting over...now we will have wait for a another week...although I m greedy to read to from you... even if you post everyday would never get tired of it... but wouldn't demand for it till you post it...because again it's takes great effort to write balancing our professional plus family life...and you been very consistent...so I feel embarrassed to even ask you for an early update...and last but not the least just like...our show YUDKBH is the best we have seen on ITV...your FF is the best I have ever read...and like others it's my wish too, to see this made into a series...

Now coming to your update...I loved the reason revealed behind why Naina made it a point to talk to Sameer near the bike stand...so she is showing her claim hmm...we like it...Sameer's late night parties sometimes do make me feel very sad for Naina that she is all alone and here he is enjoying with his friends...hope he realises this...and then his snapping at her why she asked  ramdhari to close the window...speaks so much of his state of mind...how for him it's not just a window closing affair but lot more..it's their time...it's the time which he eagerly looks forward to...it's his and only his right to close it...and that was lost, and hence the frustration ...loved their typical miya biwi fight...

He is reallly bholuram that he didn't understand why his T shirt was with her...and ek number stupid bhi hai...Kaun aise servant aur friends  ke saamne yeh sab puchta hai...and this Ram milaye Jodi very apt name given by nanu...I mean look at Naina and her silly blabbering na head na tail...just answered whatever cane to her mind...and then Munna and Pandit wah wah...what solution pandit came up with... to give her a sword...god he is so hilarious...thanks to Munna Sameer has a reason to bring Naina back in his room...which he also contemplated but very doubtful if he will use this opportunity..let's see..
Loved the idea of movie date...Not sure how much Ravi and Smita need it but...these both surely need one...I was hoping that left side cupboard may have her diary...but just like Sameer we were also shocked with what was in store for us...the best part was when he gave back to taiji...brilliant...just loved it when he said he said that can't hear anything against Naina...(he really needs to know what all Naina had to go through for all these years...and I m hoping and it's my wish too that he very soon gets to read her dairy and learns about her life...about her feelings when she was suddenly married and how her family members reacted...and inspite  of all this he too misunderstood her and harshly asked her to back off just before the bidaai at the last moment...he needs to know her state...he needs to know how grateful she was to even be in the guest room...and the best thing is even though she knew that she will never be accepted by him yet how selflessly she is serving Nanaji, serving him, his friends and have been so kind hearted to Ramdhari too...sorry wish list Thodi  lambi 
Hogayi)
So now we have hope from Preeti too as she witnessed the closeness between her sister and jijaji...eagerly waiting for the movie date...high heel pehenke will she trip on him?...hope they come closer...like I always say they both are such kind and loving souls they deserve love too...

Thank you once again May...waiting for the next...a big big hug to you...

Thanks Meera and a big hug to you too dear for such lovely lovely words! πŸ˜Š 

Needless to say, it truly means a lot when the readers enjoy the story and appreciate it so much. Regarding replying to comments... I personally really like it when other authors reply to my comments. Sometime it helps me understand that I had not understood what the author was trying to convey and sometimes it's really good to see that the author was pleased to read what I had to say. And hence I have tried to pick this from some of my favorite authors on the forum.

Sameer had to finally acknowledged at least to himself that he eagerly looks forward to 'their time together'. Naina ke room ki khidki band karne ka haq sirf uska hai! πŸ˜† 

Yaha Sameer jyada naive hai πŸ˜‰ well, at least in terms of things related to emotional intimacy... 

Yes, I agree that he should realise that Naina's life so far has been fairly hard at least when it comes to her emotional needs and insecurities. Lets see how and when he starts getting a better understanding.

Taiji got probably much less than she deserved but... now she will not dare targeting Naina again.

I hope you like the next part covering the movie date and what follows...

Love, May

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your comments are making me too impatient... "MOVIE DATE and WHAT FOLLOWS" πŸ˜³
EK teaser to banta hai iske... πŸ˜ƒ
rdrb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear May
I think I should check dictionary to describe your way of writing I am absolutely speechless... the update was great..marvellous.. it kept us as readers wanting for more and more...
Never expected boluram to be such a dumb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... felt sorry for Naina to be questioned in front of ramdhari and mundit... πŸ˜²... and to pacify.. the sword is another ultimate... so Sameer now has a reason to call Naina back to his room without clearing  his mind doubts.
Happy to made sameer's mind even more ansankari by making him open the left doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 An epic face off between Sameer and Taiji
Greedy to expect more but always happy to wait until Friday... 
at home.. everyone says that I am grinning more during Friday and Saturday πŸ˜‰
All hail may...πŸ˜ƒ
Wondering if high heels has some role to play as Cupid between them..
Thanks for your lovely... dreamy update..

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

Fabulous, fantabulous, marvelous. What an update dear. You always rock and you are fabulous writer who make readers sit on the bottom of the chair. Loved the update especially taiji taunted by sameer. She deserve it. Movie plan and stuff was OK but when will sameer realize his feelings for naina yaar. I felt very bad for naina when he asked her about the T-shirt infront of everyone. She was so embarrassed. He should understand what she feels. When will he understand that he is used to her and can't be without her.

Poor girl naina she may not be able to express her feelings. Hope to see changed sameer after movie date. I'm eagerly awaiting for her to stay in his room but may take time I guess.
This hug is especially for you.πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the hug! One for you too πŸ€—

I know Sam thoda jyada buddhu hai yaha.. but only when it comes to the emotional stuff. Ek bar dil aur dimaag Ki batti jal jayegi toh phir... πŸ˜‰

Glad you liked him telling Taiji off!

Hope you enjoy the coming movie date.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Your comments are making me too impatient... "MOVIE DATE and WHAT FOLLOWS"😳

EK teaser to banta hai iske...πŸ˜ƒ

Teaser toh comment mein hi tha.. Aur tumne padh bhi liya πŸ˜†
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Hello mam

Again dil le lo update
Awesome
But aap bhi CV jaise nikle humara popat Kar Diya only dream romanace .Sameer wants to kiss her on lips and Naina ki feeling to alag hi level par hai
Bechara sameer 2 din waste hi gye sad
Plz update asap short update bhi chalega want to 9 after effects of movie date
Thanks
Deepika Mittal

Thanks Deepika 😊

Yaar, show se inspired story hai.. toh Kuch toh asar CVs ke popat banane Ki aadat ka bhi toh hoga na? πŸ˜†

Thank you all for you impatience! To me it is an indicator of how much you are enjoying the story 😊

Will definitely update tomorrow!

Love, May