Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shwta16

Beautiful update!

Sameer ne Tai Ji Ko Ko sunaya.. mza hi aa gya. Loved the whole sequence specially how Naina stood behind him holding his arm like he is her dhaal and she can count on him. I would love to see more of their conversations during Khidki band time.

I know this movie date would bring them closer and kuch to bdhiya se after effects milege hme.😊I am so excited to
For the next update. Please please please update soon. Waiting...

Thanks dear and so happy that you liked the scene with Taiji 😊

Will give an extra long khidki band karo conversation in the next one! Pakka 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumathiaishu

Hi ty for pm. Wow awesome update. Too good. Like the way sameer stood for naina. Enjoyed very much.

Thanks Suma and hope you enjoy the next update too! 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

This update was full of dressesπŸ˜‰

I thought he vl watch her sleeping with his tshirt and understand everything but kuch alag hogaya..he needs explaination fr everything..

It's ok v all know Sameer is buddhuraam only n this type of feelings...
Tharkipan mein no.1...

That nights quick goodnight
both Sameer and Naina version was so much lovely and awesome...

He's thinking to get her back to his roomπŸ‘

</div><div>Bhagvan jooth na bulaye...Taiji ko samaj aaya hoga Naina s not theirr daughterr anymore and What she s actually meant fr Sameer...
Saliji ne toh green signal de diya..

Dark lipstick, Movie afterr effects??
Which movie they are planning??

But once again Taiji is the only one responsible that Naina s not staying att her Maika..

Hmmm Romance ka pura chance hai but all in your hand...

Thanks Sri 😊

Planning toh bahoot lambi Ki hai next update ke liye.. lets see how much I manage to actually write πŸ˜†

Romance toh Naina ke buddhu ke hath mein hai... Naina bechari ke hath mein sirf pakore aur aloo Parantha hai πŸ˜†

Glad you liked the way both looked or felt about the quick goodnight 😊

Taiji ka roop humare hero ke samne aane laga hai... toh usko bhi protective avatar Taiji ne dekh liya..

Hope you enjoy the next part as well.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakshita.shenoy

Truly very nice update...can't wait for the movie date... eagarly waiting
😳

Thanks Rakshita and hope you enjoy the coming update 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

So Wow & Amazing update

& that left side of Naina's Almirah just blow the mind of Sameer...hahahaha...
Hubby-Wife feels increased towards each other between both
& I just loved it when he took stand for Naina in front of Taiji
Now so excited for movie date
Plz update soon

Thanks dear!

Left side of the almari has definitely made its mark on Naina's hubby πŸ˜†

So happy you liked the confrontation with Taiji and hope you enjoy the coming updates too!

Love, May
Asish_Atmakuri thumbnail
Bahut badhiya... itna acha kaise likh leti ho tum! Agar chahogi to ek mahaan writer jarur banogi... bas ab aur intezaar nhi hota next part ka... aur sameer to clean bowled hona hi tha, aakhir ek ladka apni patni se dur nhi reh pata, automatically attracted ho jata h😳
babita12 thumbnail
what an interesting plot! plz update ASAP!
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjupatil

Sameer on the lookout for excuses to bring her back to his room...

Why do I feel that post movie date they would be in the same roomπŸ˜†
In Naina's room I think, for she would not come up and he doesn't want to go up and stay late in her room...
If you had the update ready, you should have put it in here... We have no issues for longer ones... I can go on and on ..

You know what I saw that the update had come today and I had to drive my car and go home.
I could not concentrate on driving paused on the sideway read the update real fast and then resumed driving with a smile plastered on my lips...

Please suggest me some nice romantic reading material to satiate my cravings during the week ..
As usual waiting for the next one...
Update as soon as possible

Hey, I am so... I can't even find the right words.. flattered/touched/overwhelmed.. to read that you actually stopped your car to read the update! Thank you for sharing.

Jab ishq Ki chingari bhadakti hai toh Kuch aisa hi haal hota hai, right? Sam is in love, push thodasa dhaka chahiye πŸ˜† koi nahi woh bhi kabhi na kabhi mil hi jayega!

Romantic novels... seriously I haven't read any in a long time.

Chalo ek Sher suna dete hai... original hai toh Zara zor se daad dena 😊

Kaun kaheta hain humare pyar ka asar na hua..
Lekhte thay Jo kitaboon me, aaj Woh naam bohoot mashhoor hua...

Hope you enjoy the next update too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashifan1998

One of the best update of this story.

Really appreciate your writing skills MAY.
I am so happy to read that taijii taunted by sameer that to infront of all. After listening all those words from sameer I think taijii felt too embarrassed.

Mazedaar update as ever with uncomfortable feelings from samaina related to their relationship.

I really felt bad for ramdhari, he is such a innocent who listening all taunts from sameer. I think that yellow shirt made naina to share her fear regarding staying alone in house.

When this buddhu Sam understand all this and thought to bring her back to his room. I really want to read that scene. Why they can't share the room as friends?

I know it is silly question. Anyway this was an amazing update with cute nokjok conversation between Samaina and bitter taunts from taiiji to naina.
Next time thoda jaldi update karo please because after reading today's story can't wait for next friday. Want to see Samaina moments and every time while reading this story I felt like I am watching serial that comes once in a week in doordharshan.πŸ˜‰

So every time you gave very fantastic update with all flavours that made us to read the story again and again. And also made us to wait desperately for the next update.

Next update me koi bahana dundke nanaji ko 2 or more days vahi rehene ko intazam karlo. So that we can get more sweet conversation between our cute couple samaina😊

Once again thanks for the pm.

Kaun kaheta hain humare pyar ka asar na hua
Lekhte thay Jo kitaboon me, aaj Woh naam bohoot mashhoor hua

Thanks dear and I am so glad you enjoyed the confrontation between Taiji and Sameer   πŸ˜Š

Kya yaar.. husband wife bhi masoom nirdosh dosti ka path padhne lage toh phir kaise hoga?! 😲

I am so happy to read that you are finding the updates balanced with multiple flavours!

Will definitely consider keeping Nanu away forcfew extra days   πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the next part as well.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rizz_1987

Wow...wow...wow..kya update tha...

Sameer is such a stupid guy...he didn't understand why she had his t-shirt...hope jaldi hi samaj jaye.

The highlights of the update...Sameer ne kya sunaya he Taiji Ko...just loved it...πŸ₯³

Thank u May for this lovely n long update...can't wait for next update... Pls thoda jaldi update karna.

Riz

Thanks Riz and good to know that you are enjoying the FF.

Buddhu toh hai hi.. Bechara seedha sadha ladka soch raha hai hai ke kaha fas gaya! All thanks to Guruji πŸ˜†

Taiji deserved every word and more! 😑

Hope you enjoy the next update too.

Love, May