Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As long as the BW bigwigs continue to roll over and stage photo-ops with the PM while letting the Amol Palekars of the country take the fall, nothing will change. 
As long as we as audience continue to make excuses for these celebs, nothing will change. 
sherlockthor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

I am a climate change denier. So what does that make me? Bhakts' god Modi won Champion of the earth award for ensuring India pays the highest carbon taxes in the world when India's per capita emissions are the lowest in the world. 

Congress has similar aims. 

What does that make me?? Oh where do I fit?

I am sorry..
but I lost it at climate change denier.
And governtment has so many public transport , trains , buses, metros etc for transport..
people should cooperate right?

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Hey... all you people forgot the total ban on media during Congress times and how even news was strictly censored to stick with the narratives of the Congress?  Now anyone presenting the opposite view towards anything pro-BJP is fascist and intolerant????  

I don't remember any such thing. Manmohan Singh was roundly mocked from all quarters. 

Congress had major issues with corruption, but controlling the press has always been a BJP goal. Please do not lie. 

And what is this "whataboutism"? 
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

The worse that can happen in Modi govt is control on arts..

The worse that can happen and has happened in Congress govt is India becoming vulnerable and having economic downfall

say, what's the value of the rupee these days?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congress's all scams were exposed when congress was still in power . Can you imagine any media exposing BJP's scams ? No , I can't . We all know What happened to those journalists who tried to expose Modi's lies
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

that makes you a Panda 😆

on the verge of extinction? ðŸ˜†
nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

How can deny a fact tho? ... ðŸ˜†

not a fact tho. 
nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

I am sorry..
but I lost it at climate change denier.
And governtment has so many public transport , trains , buses, metros etc for transport..
people should cooperate right?

I'll say it. CO2 is a good gas. Methane and N20 (nitrous oxide) are the real greenhouse gases. Global warming potential of methane is 104 and for nitrous oxide its 300 vs CO2's 1 over a 100 year period.
Fracking (methane producing) needs to be banned. And nitroexplosives and nitrofertilizer (huge nitrous oxide emitters) lobby needs to be shut down to curtail climate change. But the powers that be at all these Paris COP21 and Katowice never ever talk about methane or nitrous oxide.

Taxing carbon is just another kosher money making scheme. Have people not heard of the protests against the other "Champion of the Earth" Macron? Frenchies are baying for his blood. 

Do people really think solar or wind power is some permanent green alternative to "bad bad energy" (sic) coal? Look up the research. What happens on a rainy day or a non-windy day or nights in case of solar power? Yes, those times power generating stations switch over to coal and in the long run, it leads to higher costs for everyone involved.
And just in case, someone thinks "oh but at least sometimes green energy is better than no green energy'. Look up research again. Solar panels and wind turbines have a limited shelf life of some 10-15 yrs max. And their production and disposal at the end of their effective shelf life is worse for the environment than coal could ever be. 

THIS in a nutshell. A money making scheme for the bankers.

Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So fear mongering by Amol Palekar started.Edited by monu_tan - 5 years ago
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If your paper is Maths and you are answering Geography whats going to happen.

This event was for fine art work of specific person called mr. barwe and instead of talking about that person Mr Amol Palekar starts criticizing the government. Disgusting.Look for a correct platform. I am happy some had guts to correct him.

If BJP was fassicts according to few people here then how come Amol Palekar is on press briefings after press briefings and nothing happened to him???

Communists ideology is nothing but terrorists. All books were written by them and they think only they can think the rest are idiots. its a good that things are changing because communists in India has no place.