Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Hey... all you people forgot the total ban on media during Congress times and how even news was strictly censored to stick with the narratives of the Congress?  Now anyone presenting the opposite view towards anything pro-BJP is fascist and intolerant????  

thats why I hate congress as well...and honestly, BJP doing similar things makes it no good as well...

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many done and dusted actors sprouting back as mushrooms to make a living and get back their fame out of criticising the govt for whatever it takes! Where were these people all these years when terrorist attacks and scams worth billions happened in india or have they just woken up from their pretty sleep now with an eye at the 2019 elections!

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He was very calm still. Some other star would have lost his shit.
Also,
I'm surprised that people are surprised.

What did you expect? Yeh Naya Hindustan hai.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a climate change denier. So what does that make me? Bhakts' god Modi won Champion of the earth award for ensuring India pays the highest carbon taxes in the world when India's per capita emissions are the lowest in the world. 
Congress has similar aims. 

What does that make me?? Oh where do I fit?

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

BJP/Modi claimed to be much better and different than congress then why Bhakts & supporters drag Congress to defend BJP & Modi's bad doings ? "congress did bad so it's ok if BJP is doing the same " ... Then how BJP is better than congress and deserves the power over congress ?  ðŸĪŠ

Sad ji changed the party constitution beacuse Bina change kiye dubara party president Nahi ban saktey ...yeh hai real intolerance fascist towards The hardworking worker .but aaptard ki tounge to chaat chaat ke khatam ho gai ...😆
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigahen

I am a climate change denier. So what does that make me? Bhakts' god Modi won Champion of the earth award for ensuring India pays the highest carbon taxes in the world when India's per capita emissions are the lowest in the world.

that makes you a Panda 😆
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

How can deny a fact tho? ... ðŸ˜†
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really great if the ministry is taking over this gallery/ exhibition from some 'artist' body. 
Basically these institutions have become the leftists' dens...They hardly allow any outsider to showcase his/her talent... Nepotism and contacts rules here too. 
If the ministry is taking over, I hope it will give more chance to outsiders.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even after interruption this lady behaved very rudely ...it was shocking .
sherlockthor thumbnail
The worse that can happen in Modi govt is control on arts..

The worse that can happen and has happened in Congress govt is India becoming vulnerable and having economic downfall