Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Not saying she did not meant the words, I do believe she loves Anant.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which movie ?

Bekind thumbnail

I think stepmom or shall we dance

Bekind thumbnail

Shall we dance is the movie name

We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayyo smiley36

Maybe she really liked the scene from that film and wanted to say those exact same lines.

But she should've written something herself. Just for sentimental, emotional, romantic reasons.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Which Bollywood actress has she irked? There seems to be so much bad PR about her and she's not even that well-known

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If melania trump can copy word by word a full speech of michelle obama, she is copying that copy ...lol if people accept that copy, why not accept this copy too? cringe worthy speech 

anyways I have a bad feeling about this girl not sure why but is she marrying this guy for the money? if she married just for the money, feel bad for that young guy. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Which Bollywood actress has she irked? There seems to be so much bad PR about her and she's not even that well-known

I was thinking the same. Before the ex bf and now this scene. Wow. Whoever doing this, trying to prove that she is only marrying for the money. If not her ex bf then someone out there for sure.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I donโ€™t mind as long as she really likes him.