Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: looseseal

Exactly! You could literally see where they tried to turn around and whitewash Nandini and demonize Kunal completely. Up until the birthday episode Kunal seemed to have consciousness and Nandini was the one who seemed in trance and oblivious of what she had done to her bff but then it just derailed. 

Remember the Navaratri episode where she got so jealous seeing Kunal and Mouli dance? We could see the "insecure" wide/mistress right there. But for some reason from then on they completely white washed her with the genius plan of organising the b-day party (heheh how similiar KuNan really are, both think they know Mouli the best and both of them prove it by giving a cheap gift) and then later "sacrificing" her love for the baby. 
But for that Kunal was butchered beyond anyone's imagination. They basically made him obsessive NAndini pujari who couldn't go a moment without her and would stoop to any level if he thought someone (Mouli), so much as said few words in anger to Nandini.  

Yup! At first from episodes 74 to 81 it was Kunal who was having doubts and seemed to be inclined towards Mauli and thinking about the fact that he was wrong. Then from episode 82 onwards he said he and Nandini weren't wrong, they will stay together and fight (and the whole dates and all began like in episode 91), while it was shown that now Nandini is the one with doubts and feeling bad (like when Chakor told her loving isn't wrong/a sin but claiming someone else's love is and that she is breaking a whole household) and Nandini being seen talking to herself, etc. and eventually breaking up with Kunal, so on so forth.

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I am sorry for the preconceived notion...

That's how we discussed Kunal and changes in his character, I can't change it, it made sense to everyone who took part in that discussion. It's okay if you don't see him that way, it's just that we discussed him like this...

None was a Kunal apologist there, Kunal is not a human, he is a character as the producer had said that everything was left to viewer's interpretation, we used to interpret what went wrong and what happened in the story.

Mauli's Kunal will apologize means Nandini's Kunal never cared about anyone but himself and Nandini, Mauli's Kunal was considerate and he is the one who will realize that he was wrong...

Chitti was a humanoid with feelings like human, I gave his example because the story was presented in a way that you will understand how we discussed Kunal...try to understand it please...

When 2.0 killed people, it was Chitti who apologized in court and was dismantled by Dr. Vashikaran... Chitti and 2.0 were same characters, same face, same body everything with different traits... I am not saying Kunal and Chitti both are robots, It was just an example of one person with different traits...this is the only one that came in my mind at that time

Its cool.  And  I will agree to disagree, you certainly dont owe me an explanation. But I still don't follow the logic of two Kunal.

1) This Kunal, the post leap one was still saying "main apne jagah theek tha and tum apne". So clearly there is no remorse or even regret. And even within the 2 Kunals concept the "Mouli's good" Kunal doesn't regret "Nandini's bad Kunal"
2) The producer saying the audience interpret things: yeah sure we do. But that doesn't mean that they themselves aren't telling one particular story. The scenes we get, we can interpret in our own way, but the producers do make actual scenes that tell a story (or at least they should). And till date, no Kunal has said that they are sorry or that they were wrong in not giving their marriage a second chance or anything like that.
3) @bold: Kunal is character, sure, but he is a human character. The producers could have made him empathetic, logical and a little flawed (human) character but they made him a nasty cheater and insensitive jerk. And thats who we are criticizing: a incredibly flawed and messed up character, that isn't eligible to be life partner of a good character. 
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Initially the way they portrayed kunal n mauli.. 

Very much in love couple..who matched each other in each step.. kunal did have his whims n fancies.. but at the end...
 came across as a sensible kind n caring guy..
For ex making tea.. being genuinely happy when she was recieving her award.
encouraging mauli every step of the way..

If kunal always wanted a apsara type.. dancing.. kheer making girl as a wife..
Who would always be there to boost his ego..
How did he even fall for a girl like mauli .. who's totally opposite..
I am sure nobody held a gun to his head to fall in love or marry mauli..
And it wasn't even a arranged marriage..

I think when Kunal and Mouli met and fell in love they were both equal. Maybe after Kunal left his job, he started to feel inadequate and started being insecure. Then he made Nandini who basically worshipped the ground he walked on. So, he also gave in to the urges. It is  common occurrence IRL. However, this was never shown to be a case in Kunal and Mouli's life.

There were two ways for redemption for Kunal (I still don't know what they would have done to redeem Nandini if Drashti wouldn't have left, making the other woman villain is so typical):

1) They could have shown Kunal unhappy in marriage and life in general and then temporarily finding happiness with Nandini only to realize what he could/did loose in the process. He could then have tried and make it up to Mouli. 

2) They could have just shown that two people who somehow always end up spending lot of time together fall really in love. They start an affair because you know  juzzbaat toh juzzbaat hote hai. But then they get caught or eventually they realize they can't keep it going without hurting their loved ones so they stop. 

Alas, this was not to be and we are now stuck with a divine lover and maybe the hope that somewhere deep inside there is still some humanity in him to own up to his mistakes.  And I really hope they don't make Mouli not cooking enough and not wearing pretty dresses enough to be the issue in their marriage. I am not saying this as a Mouli fan, it will actually do more harm to Kunal's character than Mouli's
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

Its cool.  And  I will agree to disagree, you certainly dont owe me an explanation. But I still don't follow the logic of two Kunal.

1) This Kunal, the post leap one was still saying "main apne jagah theek tha and tum apne". So clearly there is no remorse or even regret. And even within the 2 Kunals concept the "Mouli's good" Kunal doesn't regret "Nandini's bad Kunal"
2) The producer saying the audience interpret things: yeah sure we do. But that doesn't mean that they themselves aren't telling one particular story. The scenes we get, we can interpret in our own way, but the producers do make actual scenes that tell a story (or at least they should). And till date, no Kunal has said that they are sorry or that they were wrong in not giving their marriage a second chance or anything like that.
3) @bold: Kunal is character, sure, but he is a human character. The producers could have made him empathetic, logical and a little flawed (human) character but they made him a nasty cheater and insensitive jerk. And thats who we are criticizing: a incredibly flawed and messed up character, that isn't eligible to be life partner of a good character. 

I find him very strange, if one says he never deserve the love of other,it means he has realised the depth of love she had,then only he can say that.

But he could understand her love, that means kunan were not love at all, if u could say someone's love as more stronger than urs...that means ur love was actually not love at all...

Moreover he said mehek, that mauli was such good wife,but he cheated her and went to love nandhini,it was more of regret
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

I don't know , when did actually Kunal try to come back to mauli, after kunan revelation, did he not just come for dida and second was just nandhini pushing him to go for his daughter..

If he is so, then why did he say that he would have stayed if he would have known about his daughter, where did his divine love go?

He was lying . He came back pre leap when Nandini literally pushed him for his child.Post leap Nandini is not there to vouch for him . So he can lie 😆
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I find him very strange, if one says he never deserve the love of other,it means he has realised the depth of love she had,then only he can say that.

But he could understand her love, that means kunan were not love at all, if u could say someone's love as more stronger than urs...that means ur love was actually not love at all...

Moreover he said mehek, that mauli was such good wife,but he cheated her and went to love nandhini,it was more of regret

It's not necessary that if you understand someone s love for u means u love her back. We know Kunal always knew Mauli loves him a lot. Still he went for Nandini . He maintains he was not wrong post leap. Because he preferred Nandini to Mauli.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg 😲 Poiu , Looseseal , Ritzbitz , PW you all are on fire today . It's really awesome points and discussion to read .

Kunal chahe nandini ka kunal ho ya mauli ka kunal ho , suffer sirf mauli ne kiya kisi or ki cheating ki wajah se or ye character change kunal 2.0 bhi yahi manta hai ki sab apni Jagah sahi hai matlab kutte ki dum sidhi hone se rahi.

Kunal lifetime kheer and sweets ko chod de to bhi uska sirf 5 % prayschit hoga . Koi bolo isko saree , kheer , pasta sweets lifetime k liye chod de 😛 😆
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Omg 😲 Poiu , Looseseal , Ritzbitz , PW you all are on fire today . It's really awesome points and discussion to read .

Kunal chahe nandini ka kunal ho ya mauli ka kunal ho , suffer sirf mauli ne kiya kisi or ki cheating ki wajah se or ye character change kunal 2.0 bhi yahi manta hai ki sab apni Jagah sahi hai matlab kutte ki dum sidhi hone se rahi.

Kunal lifetime kheer and sweets ko chod de to bhi uska sirf 5 % prayschit hoga . Koi bolo isko saree , kheer , pasta sweets lifetime k liye chod de 😛 😆

Kunal is always a cheater, I'm not saying he is not but I just can't accept kunan were true love especially when there is nothing to indicate, after all it was just kheer, saree etc..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kunal lifetime kheer and sweets ko chod de to bhi uska sirf 5 % prayschit hoga . Koi bolo isko sare7e , kheer , pasta sweets lifetime k liye chod de 😛 😆

kunal 2.0 kya hai😆

Kunal chahe Kisika ka bhi kunal ho kunal is cheater ye badal nahi sakta.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kunal is always a cheater, I'm not saying he is not but I just can't accept kunan were true love especially when there is nothing to indicate, after all it was just kheer, saree etc..

Agree for viewers like us it was not true love still at the end cheating ho gai na ? Kunal ne betray kiya na mauli ko?

Kyunki kunal jo uski desires ko pura kare usi aurat ko apna saccha pyar manta hai or aise he uski true love ki definition hai. Aise kheer vali true love ki definition se he to mauli ki life barbaad ho gai .

Kunan love was never true for me too but it was always true for kunal so he left his family too .