Another doubt about the story

Posted: 5 years ago
Initially the way they portrayed kunal n mauli.. 
Very much in love couple..who matched each other in each step.. kunal did have his whims n fancies.. but at the end...
 came across as a sensible kind n caring guy..
For ex making tea.. being genuinely happy when she was recieving her award.
encouraging mauli every step of the way..

If kunal always wanted a apsara type.. dancing.. kheer making girl as a wife..
Who would always be there to boost his ego..
How did he even fall for a girl like mauli .. who's totally opposite..
I am sure nobody held a gun to his head to fall in love or marry mauli..
And it wasn't even a arranged marriage..

Originally posted by Mumoos

Very much in love couple..who matched each other in each step.. kunal did have his whims n fancies.. but at the end...

exactly...why did he waste Maulis 7 years. Did he not know what he wanted ..he must have wanted Mauli because he married her..so after 7 years he decided he no longer wanted her because he found a better woman for himself. He clearly was a bad husband ... it's better Mauli forget about him forever ..
Bcoz makers wanted to show an EMa and reasons for ema.
How it is not wrong.
The mistake was they shouldnt ave shown rajdeep at all.
Nandini could have been any girl.
Mauli helping her out of hell shouldnt have been there.
Upar se mauli itni achi.

Infact i saw posts after posts demading Kunan story to start soon.
Makers started KuNan in a hurry.
End result.
Instead of being loved for romantic scenes the characters got hatred.
I dont think the original story was nandu will die.
She would have remained still end.
i remember drasti saying they have one year story in hand.

Jaldi ka kaam shaitaan ka.

They are trying to ruin what could be the ONE phase of good Kunal, with Kunal jumping and jogging to show Mauli that he can do it, they are just trying to show him a desperate f**kbuddy, who does not care about anything else. This is the reason I am feeling so disheartened seeing Shakti doing all this where every aspect of his character has been destroyed for the purpose unknown to me.

Mauli's Kunal wasn't like this, he didn't sleep with every girl on his path, he married Mauli because he loved her, they were in relationship for 7 years, he was considerate and a loving husband but of course Gajra can't stop before ruining everything possible.
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mumoos

this is the reason why this serial is a complete failure. Because no one can understand any character . Why did Kunal fall out of love with Mauli? If Nandini was his true love then will he fall in love with Mauli again? If Nandini is such a great person then why did she betray her friend ? Why was she so insensitive ? Why did Mauli not fall for Ishaan's selfless commitment but fell fir him due to some gifts? These are questions that can never be answered because of terrible writing.
Kunal gets flashes of Nandini before any kind of Pari remembrance. Ob v she must have meant a lot to him. He was in love with Nandini,  she was not just an attraction.  He did care about her. If Nandini were to appear Tomm post plastic surgery,  he will again choose her over Mauli  .
So Mauli should not be anyone's second choice. 
Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by poiu123

Kunal gets flashes of Nandini before any kind of Pari remembrance. Ob v she must have meant a lot to him. He was in love with Nandini,  she was not just an attraction.  He did care about her. If Nandini were to appear Tomm post plastic surgery,  he will again choose her over Mauli  .
So Mauli should not be anyone's second choice. 

But how did he remember nandini??He remembered her with kheer ladoo and sari which are outer accessories,nothing is there between kunan to show their intense love!!Is that even love??If its love for him then he is super delusional about the term love😕..Gajra has completely failed as a writer ..She is making mockery of the kunal character😆..Jo kabhi iske pass toh kabhi uske pass
We may admire and feel proud of someone's work and achievements...support and encourage them...but doesnot mean we want the same qualities in our life partner...Kunal being immature thought his attraction and admiration for mouli as love...for us cooking,beauty may not be so important in relation...but for some people all this thing's matter a lot...
Originally posted by Smithhh

But how did he remember nandini??He remembered her with kheer ladoo and sari which are outer accessories,nothing is there between kunan to show their intense love!!Is that even love??If its love for him then he is super delusional about the term love😕..Gajra has completely failed as a writer ..She is making mockery of the kunal character😆..Jo kabhi iske pass toh kabhi uske pass

For Kunal it was love na pre leap. Otherwise who leaves a marriage he had with Mauli for all these. He was quite firm that it was love.He wanted all these . It must have been important for him.
Originally posted by Smithhh

But how did he remember nandini??He remembered her with kheer ladoo and sari which are outer accessories,nothing is there between kunan to show their intense love!!Is that even love??If its love for him then he is super delusional about the term love 😕..Gajra has completely failed as a writer ..She is making mockery of the kunal character😆..Jo kabhi iske pass toh kabhi uske pass

Inner accessories bhi hai -her capability to think a women is faking molestation out of pure jealousy because she is jealous of her childhood friend getting settled with a well to do man.
Nandini is epitome of ðŸ¤¢ inner qualities.
Bhool chuk maaf.😡
Because i m dead.
So i will give you my kunal 😡and in return you become nanny of my kid.😡.

Kunal should have said this to Nandini
'Nandini maine tujh jaisi giri hui aurat nhi dekhi '