Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
In one of the interviews makers said they don't show anything as right or wrong they leave it to viewers to decide or something like that.I think this is the reason they don't clarify things.They leave it to viewers to assume.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

In one of the interviews makers said they don't show anything as right or wrong they leave it to viewers to decide or something like that.I think this is the reason they don't clarify things.They leave it to viewers to assume.

Yup, there were going with the whole "Jazbaat Jazbaat hothe sahi yah galat nae hothe" and like you mentioned wanted to leave it open to interpretation. They got backlash for that now, so I think that's why are they are now closing the gap in this whole track, and at least showing Mauli falling in love again and moving on. Will Kunal admit that Nandini was not his divine love? We don't know yet. All we know is that he will at least apologize/admit fault, like Nandini did, in her CD.

Also from the episodes following Mauli finding out about the affair to the episode where she files for divorce in the court (which left Kunal stunned) it seemed like Kunal was regretting his mistake and wanted Mauli back. But then all of a sudden, they showed him tell Nandini they will begin their new lives together (after the society ladies came with Rajdeep and all and painted Nandini's face black). So, it goes back again to bad writing and constantly changing the tracks of the show. Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amirthaa

That love was actually very superficial...Nothing was there to prove it was love and kunal in that episode said mauli was such a good wife but he cheated her and went to love nandhini...It was more like regret from his tone and moreover, kunal always said he does not deserve mauli's love and not said that he loves nandhini and not mauli...
He could have very well told yeh kunal mauli vala kunal nahin, yeh kunal nandhini sey pyar kartha hey...But nothing...Based upon that line kunal did not actually love,

But i think they have changes the story line again, and forcing us to take all the saree, kheer crap...

Exactly!!!

KuNan was very superficial, there is a reason they are focusing on kheer, Saree and all, they never focus on any other aspect of their relationship. When Mauli got to know about their relationship she dressed as Nandini and enacted her like "Kunal ji mai apke liye kya banau Kunal ji". Even during EMA revelation the focus was on kheer and saree. When Mauli was destroying her pictures with Kunal and said - Ye sab jhuth tha. Kunal said - Ye jhuth nahi tha Mauli, in sabko jhuth mat kaho.

He is not in a position to say anything like that but he did it, Kunal said that something must have been wrong with his relationship, of course he will say that but he couldn't point out what was wrong? He never got the reason, he could never point out what went wrong? To Mehek he said that Mauli was the best wife, best daughter in law, he strayed so I can conclude that there was nothing wrong with their relationship, Kunal just needed to tell Nandini that it's not her fault so he said his there was fault in his marriage.

About the kheer ands Saree part, this writer is very confusing, she starts writing forgetting the whole storyline, she spent unnecessary weeks on the pregnancy, flipping Kunal from Mauli to Nandini then removed it from the story post leap... Now I think she doesn't remember the whole Kunal trying to make sure Mauli marries Ishaan... Right now she is focusing on how bad Kunal was even when he was with Mauli, she is showing that Kunal always cared about sex and sweets... I just don't understand how Mauli spent 7 years of her life with this man, if you think about it, she would have left him long ago but of course Kunal wasn't like this... In first few episodes, everyone considered Kunal a husband goal, he was considerate, he loved and supported Mauli, he respected her privacy and her career...

He gave her a surprise when she completed her 100th surgery, then he organized a party to celebrate her success...

He didn't sleep with every woman on his path, I don't understand what happened with Nandini because they never clarified it..

Kunal understood Mauli as well, when Mauli's mom sunaoed her, she was upset but she didn't tell anyone, Kunal understood and sang a song for her, made her feel better...

That was a different Kunal and a different Maunal, but now the writer is ruining that Kunal as well because it's not like he is acting, she is showing that Kunal 6 years ago was like this only and if Kunal was like this, I just don't understand how Mauli spent 7 years of her life with this man
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Chakor summed it up best, in the Dandia scene, when Mauli falls and Kunal grabs her to save her and Nandini is watching and gets jealous (Epsiode 86, 1st October) Chakor pretty much tells Nandini that she won't judge her, and that it's not solely Nandini's fault, and that love just happens perhaps and it's not wrong but to pursue someone else's husband/someone's else's love is wrong.

Also, can we have Chakor back please so she can help Mauli realize that she's in love with Ishaan. Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Yup, there were going with the whole "Jazbaat Jazbaat hothe sahi yah galat nae hothe and like you mentioned wanted to leave it open to interpretation. They got backlash for that now, so I think that's why are they are now closing the gap in this whole track, and at least showing Mauli falling in love again and moving on. Will Kunal admit that Nandini was not his divine love? We don't know yet. All we know is that he will at least apologize/admit fault, like Nandini did, in her CD.

Also from the episodes following Mauli finding out about the affair to the episode where she files for divorce in the court (which left Kunal stunned) it seemed like Kunal was regretting his mistake and wanted Mauli back. But then all of a sudden, they showed him tell Nandini they will begin their new lives together (after the society ladies came with Rajdeep and all and painted Nandini's face black). So, it goes back again to bad writing and constantly changing the tracks of the show.

After mauli found out the affair kunal was confusing.He claimed to love Nandini but he seemed a bit guilty then completely ignored mauli her sufferings her pain.Nothing mattered to him.He was firm he wanted nandini.I can never understand kunal.
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I think Chakor summed it up best, in the Dandia scene, when Mauli falls and Kunal grabs her to save her and Nandini is watching and gets jealous (Epsiode 86, 1st October) Chakor pretty much tells Nandini that she won't judge her, and that it's not solely Nandini's fault, and that love just happens perhaps and it's not wrong but to pursue someone else's husband/someone's else's love is wrong.

Also, can we have Chakor back please so she can help Mauli realize that she's in love with Ishaan.

You mean their love may be true but their approach was wrong.I agree with this.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

You mean their love may be true but their approach was wrong.I agree with this.

Mauli,and Kunal were married ...even if he fell in love with nandu and wanted her ...he was committed to Mauli...so he couldn't just pack up,and leave ..that's why he may have tried to forget nandu and try to continue the marriage with Mauli,.because you can't immediately break up the marriage ..But eventually he realised that he couldn't live without nandu and he left Mauli, and Kunal never came back for Mauli in the 6 years ...because he no longer wanted Mauli ..he was done with her. So that means that Kunal really loved nandu ..because if it was infatuation he would have come back to Mauli but he didn't .
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Mauli,and Kunal were married ...even if he fell in love with nandu and wanted her ...he was committed to Mauli...so he couldn't just pack up,and leave ..that's why he may have tried to forget nandu and try to continue the marriage with Mauli,.because you can't immediately break up the marriage ..But eventually he realised that he couldn't live without nandu and he left Mauli, and Kunal never came back for Mauli in the 6 years ...because he no longer wanted Mauli ..he was done with her. So that means that Kunal really loved nandu ..because if it was infatuation he would have come back to Mauli but he didn't .

ya I think it was more than infatuation because he left everything for nandini married her has a daughter with her.It can not be just infatuation.But they were completely wrong to go behind mauli.They should have the guts to tell the truth to mauli.But then the show is about infidelity they had to show cheating😆
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Do u think so, he came back only for did and not give another chance to mauli, he pretended to be with her and always wanted to find reasons to go back to nandhini, that's y he did this...

But this is not love but obsession because true love never gives pain to anyone, if it gives then it is not...if kunan love was so strong ...they should have waited for mauli to move on and then marry, but everything was hurried as if there was no tomorrow...

Only infactuation, does not know what it causes to others...anyways 90 percent people here agree kunan was just infactuation
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know , when did actually Kunal try to come back to mauli, after kunan revelation, did he not just come for dida and second was just nandhini pushing him to go for his daughter..
If he is so, then why did he say that he would have stayed if he would have known about his daughter, where did his divine love go?