Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@fruity -- arree i am not saying u were wrong that time. we all were finding reasons for his falling for nandini.. even i had written things like he is obsessed and infatuated.. but i stopped assuming when he left mauli and never looked back.. 
kunan had a weak base and it was always an affair for me as well but as time passed by i had to believe that he made a choice and he didnt do anything which he didnt want to..
i mean he didnt regret his affair, his choice and his love , so at this point of time it is a waste of time to think why he did that..

he made a choice, whether he was in love with nandini or not.. he wouldnt have come back if nandini wasnt dead.. he must be enjoying his life with little pari and nandini.. 
so at this point of time assuming that he was just attracted and may have come back is not something i am looking forward to.. 
we all have waited for so long for his kripa on mauli but he never did.. 
i really dont want his daya on mauli that oh okay now i love u pls be mine.. naah!!

i want mauli to make her own choices and good choices for herself and her kid.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If nandini was alive and kunal came back realising nandini is not his true love will that make him a better person?True love or not he already ruined mauli's life he already betrayed her.So even if he says nandini is not his true love still i would not want him wth mauli.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

@fruity -- arree i am not saying u were wrong that time. we all were finding reasons for his falling for nandini.. even i had written things like he is obsessed and infatuated.. but i stopped assuming when he left mauli and never looked back.. 

kunan had a weak base and it was always an affair for me as well but as time passed by i had to believe that he made a choice and he didnt do anything which he didnt want to..
i mean he didnt regret his affair, his choice and his love , so at this point of time it is a waste of time to think why he did that..

he made a choice, whether he was in love with nandini or not.. he wouldnt have come back if nandini wasnt dead.. he must be enjoying his life with little pari and nandini.. 
so at this point of time assuming that he was just attracted and may have come back is not something i am looking forward to.. 
we all have waited for so long for his kripa on mauli but he never did.. 
i really dont want his daya on mauli that oh okay now i love u pls be mine.. naah!!

i want mauli to make her own choices and good choices for herself and her kid.

I get where you are coming from and on the surface I want what you want... Mauli should choose someone she loves or waits for the hot cardiologist, but my expectations aren't from Mauli, my expectations here are from Kunal, I am not saying what Mauli should do, I am saying what I want Kunal to do...

If you have noticed, I have said it from beginning that I want Kunal to regret and repent .. This regret and repent won't come from a Kunal who loves Nandini, he wouldn't realize what he lost, also I don't want an EMA to be termed as true love, EMA is wrong and here base of EMA was kheer and Saree... That's not love.. 

Anyway, I want Kunal to regret his life choices, you would have seen me making counter posts to mock him post leap because they didn't show any sign of a Kunal who loves Mauli, he was so neutral and his feelings were never clear, it was on MauHaan's 2nd engagement that he showed some feelings for Mauli and that's when my feelings for Maunal came on surface ðŸ˜­ I have loved Maunal since episode 1, I have hoped that they will come back (It's not about men or women, if Mauli had cheated I would have said the same thing), Its something that I know Nandini's Kunal will never regret marrying her but Mauli's Kunal will regret hurting Mauli (Does it make sense?).

In the end, I want Kunal to love Mauli and say that Mauli was his true love, now Mauli's decision is up to her, she wants Ishaan that's OK, she wants to stay alone that's OK and If she forgives Kunal that's OK for me too...

When I want Maunal, my expectations here are from Kunal not Mauli and when I say I want Maunal, they don't have to marry each other... Imagine a scenario where Kunal loves Mauli but Mauli married Ishaan and Pari is attached to Mauli, Kunal has to see his love with someone else for his daughter... Sadistic? Yes, but Mauli had to see him with Nandini too, he deserves the same 
prettywomaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I get where you are coming from and on the surface I want what you want... Mauli should choose someone she loves or waits for the hot cardiologist, but my expectations aren't from Mauli, my expectations here are from Kunal, I am not saying what Mauli should do, I am saying what I want Kunal to do...

If you have noticed, I have said it from beginning that I want Kunal to regret and repent .. This regret and repent won't come from a Kunal who loves Nandini, he wouldn't realize what he lost, also I don't want an EMA to be termed as true love, EMA is wrong and here base of EMA was kheer and Saree... That's not love.. 

Anyway, I want Kunal to regret his life choices, you would have seen me making counter posts to mock him post leap because they didn't show any sign of a Kunal who loves Mauli, he was so neutral and his feelings were never clear, it was on MauHaan's 2nd engagement that he showed some feelings for Mauli and that's when my feelings for Maunal came on surface  😭 I have loved Maunal since episode 1, I have hoped that they will come back (It's not about men or women, if Mauli had cheated I would have said the same thing), Its something that I know Nandini's Kunal will never regret marrying her but Mauli's Kunal will regret hurting Mauli (Does it make sense?).

In the end, I want Kunal to love Mauli and say that Mauli was his true love, now Mauli's decision is up to her, she wants Ishaan that's OK, she wants to stay alone that's OK and If she forgives Kunal that's OK for me too...

When I want Maunal, my expectations here are from Kunal not Mauli and when I say I want Maunal, they don't have to marry each other... Imagine a scenario where Kunal loves Mauli but Mauli married Ishaan and Pari is attached to Mauli, Kunal has to see his love with someone else for his daughter... Sadistic? Yes, but Mauli had to see him with Nandini too, he deserves the same 

got it.. basically u want kunal to accept that he never loved nandini but his true love was mauli.. now mauli can choose ishaan or kunal. its her choice.. !

but if kunal says he didnt love nandini and loved mauli which i believe will make him a horrondous person.. we all have discussed this before also.. so for kunal's sake i dont want that..
i am not afraid that mauli will melt. i am damn sure she wont this time.. but my point is i dont want kunal to look like a flip.. see, at least majority cant take kunal's side if he says that. not even shakti fans.. they are hell against it.. 

its not about maunal happening but kunal's character also matters..

anyways he will get punishment for his deeds. u will get that sadistic pleasure for sure.. 
lets see what makers have for us..

and people in this thread arent pointing at u, there are people who want mauli to cry for kunal, feel for him and are saying she should do this and should do that.. she is changed and heartless/robot and what not.. 
my only point is let mauli breathe.

if she isnt feeling anything about kunal then its not a sudden progression.. it didnt happen in a day. she was done with him way back.. after camp track she was not at all into him.. 
what so ever are the reasons for these changes but she has moved on. and trust me the content smile, the blush on her face and her laughter and happiness are making me root for ishaali even more..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Took a long time for me to read all the discussions .. looks like all of are stuck when it comes to how did a sensible, considerate, loving mauli ka kunal.. end up hurting her..
Had mauli fought for him and slapped nandhini would it have been a different story.. 

Now nandhinis kunal comes across as a creep who is attracted to other women.. they could have showed him with a little bit more self respect.. 
I defnitely feel he is much better person as pari's father or a doctor.. post leap.. only when he's shown with nandhinis memory he sounds like a tharki budda..
All married people come across better people as the life progresses.. but where is the commitment towards there partner.. there's a line a person does not cross.. especially your partner is as loving n caring as mauli..
Even when partner is bad.. first end things before starting something fresh.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

got it.. basically u want kunal to accept that he never loved nandini but his true love was mauli.. now mauli can choose ishaan or kunal. its her choice.. !

but if kunal says he didnt love nandini and loved mauli which i believe will make him a horrondous person.. we all have discussed this before also.. so for kunal's sake i dont want that..
i am not afraid that mauli will melt. i am damn sure she wont this time.. but my point is i dont want kunal to look like a flip.. see, at least majority cant take kunal's side if he says that. not even shakti fans.. they are hell against it.. 

its not about maunal happening but kunal's character also matters..

anyways he will get punishment for his deeds. u will get that sadistic pleasure for sure.. 
lets see what makers have for us..

and people in this thread arent pointing at u, there are people who want mauli to cry for kunal, feel for him and are saying she should do this and should do that.. she is changed and heartless/robot and what not.. 
my only point is let mauli breathe.

if she isnt feeling anything about kunal then its not a sudden progression.. it didnt happen in a day. she was done with him way back.. after camp track she was not at all into him.. 
what so ever are the reasons for these changes but she has moved on. and trust me the content smile, the blush on her face and her laughter and happiness are making me root for ishaali even more..

Thanks for understanding... 

I don't think it will ruin Kunal's character for all it is worth, it will bring back the Kunal before Nandini's whitewashing butchered him. . 

Remember when Mauli was cutting her pictures with Kunal he said - "I am your culprit Mauli, I am ready to accept any punishment you give me but please don't say the time we spent was a lie" 

What he had with Nandini was an affair more like an addiction, I am not saying only Kunal realizes what happened with Nandini wasn't a true love, they can show Nandini realizing that this is not what she wanted...

Anyway everything is farfetched with the show ending in February and Gajra introducing new tracks everyday... I never thought anything would get me over Mauli but this track has done the trick, I don't recall when was the last time when I watched the full episode ðŸ˜†
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think it will ruin Kunal's character for all it is worth, it will bring back the Kunal before Nandini's whitewashing butchered him. . 

Remember when Mauli was cutting her pictures with Kunal he said - "I am your culprit Mauli, I am ready to accept any punishment you give me but please don't say the time we spent was a lie" 

What he had with Nandini was an affair more like an addiction, I am not saying only Kunal realizes what happened with Nandini wasn't a true love, they can show Nandini realizing that this is not what she wanted...

Anyway everything is farfetched with the show ending in February and Gajra introducing new tracks everyday... I never thought anything would get me over Mauli but this track has done the trick, I don't recall when was the last time when I watched the full episode  😆

if it happens like this ...Kunal and nandini...just an infatuation or addiction or lust or whatever other story..then all the pain and suffering Mauli had endured and misty being deprived of a father for so many years ...would have been for nothing ...so Kunal basically left Mauli and degraded her and abandoned his child just to satisfy his and nAndus carnal pleasures. Then that makes him and nandu even more abominable characters...and he would truly and most definitely not deserve to be even at Maulis doorstep. I don't think the writers would Lower kunals character like that, But I think the story has reached a stage that no matter what Kunal does or says he's not going to feature again in Maulis life. They introduced Ishaans character to basically show the difference between a good decent man and an ungrateful cheater . The episodes have consistently shown the good qualities of Ishaan and the positive things he brings to Maulis life..most importantly the child Kunal abandoned ...is the apple of Ishaans eye... Maulis character has remained consistent ...she's a good decent caring woman. And they brought a good decent caring man into her life. And it's obvious she's going to choose the better man Ishaan. We were all wanting the story to focus on Mauli and to show her moving on a getting the happy life she deserves ...and you know  what ...that's what they are going to give her..A good decent man as her life partner and father for her daughter ,..and the bonus is that her cheating ex husband will also ask her forgiveness...he may also ask her to take him back ..since he's forgotten his great love nandu ..but she'll choose the better man this time and get all the happiness she deserves. And everyone here who says they care about Mauli...should want this for her ðŸ˜Š
prettywomaniya thumbnail

actually for me maunal became beyond happening when he left mauli and came back after ages.. 
naah!! its not nandini's whitewashing but his deeds which butchered him.. the indifferent attitude towards mauli's pain and the rudeness , and the detective kunal was so so pathetic.. ! 
people often say , nandini unleashed a monster in him..  i strongly disagree.. it was only and only his fault for going into a relationship with nandini. he promoted their relatipnship as some sacred thing.. it was neither radhika-dida's bad upbringing nor mauli's fault nor nandini's love that made him do all that.. he was responsible for whatever he did.. 

yes he still will agree to that statements.. i also said the same that he had loved mauli back then but when he fell for nandini , it could be attraction if he had come back in time.. but now it doesnt even matter if he says he loves mauli and not nandini.. 
u will see what mauli will do if he says so..  she wont be happy but will be angry if he says this after creating such a mess in their lives..

Anyway everything is farfetched with the show ending in February and Gajra introducing new tracks everyday... I never thought anything would get me over Mauli but this track has done the trick, I don't recall when was the last time when I watched the full episode  😆

ummm.. i dont know if my mauli is back or not but i can see the glimpse when she takes nandini's name.. when she asks him "kya tum sure ho wo main hi thi" .
yup show is going to end and its a relief ! they have actually no story left to show.. i wont like dragging at this point of time when she wants to make a choice for herself.. 

reply in bold.