Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amirthaa

She talked to nandhini because eventhought one of our friend dies, we will remember them and speak with them..that does not mean to be love .

As far as rememberable is concerned, he always talked to nandhini to give him strength so that he can grow pari alone, not because he loved nandhini..

And moreover, when so many times when Mehek questioned him why not start another life with mauli, he simply said he does not deserve her and not he loves nandhini...
So may be they just thought is was Love and on run, they found it to be infactuation but by then pari would have conceived and they just grew pari being together as good friend...

But again these are my assumption...but post leap he did not mention anything about nandhini as his love

it's actually the opposite...Mauli was his friend ...And nandu was his love . And he told mehek clearly. That he left Mauli because he went after his true love. And this was post leap.  So this track is again showing us that nandu was his love . And they are also showing us that maunal are never going to unite because Kunal and Mauli were not  meant for each other . And Kunal has said he was right to leave Mauli for nandu because nandu was his saccha pyaar. And the majority of us here have accepted and understood that ..that's why we are happy that Mauli has moved on with Ishaan.  Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The whole EMA never made sense to begin with, but going by what the writers themselves have presented to us, with dialogues of the characters, seems that:
1.) Kunal's initial attraction to Nandini was over superficial things like kheer, sari, etc.
2.) He didn't realize he wanted this all from Mauli and he himself couldn't understand what was happening
3.) Eventually he did fall in love with Nandini and that is when he felt like they were the divine couple and it was his own explanation to his own guilt
4.) He did mention in one episode, a quick short line to Nandini, that Mauli was his friend and he confused that for love

ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

this is the reason why this serial is a complete failure. Because no one can understand any character . Why did Kunal fall out of love with Mauli? If Nandini was his true love then will he fall in love with Mauli again? If Nandini is such a great person then why did she betray her friend ? Why was she so insensitive ? Why did Mauli not fall for Ishaan's selfless commitment but fell fir him due to some gifts? These are questions that can never be answered because of terrible writing.

There indeed are a lot of questions which the serial doesn't address. I wrote above this post some of the answers we can decipher through the characters dialogues.

But to answer your questions in bold:

1.) As someone else on the MF mentioned yesterday, we can all assume at this point, through Nandini's own actions, she loved Mauli alot, but she was never a good friend. She stopped being a good friend at the point that she didn't believe Mauli when she said Rajdeep molested her.

2.) As far as Ishaan's gifts, I think these are playing a very minor part in the story at this point. Mauli doesn't have any flashbacks to any of these gifts or even Kunal kicking her out of the house or anything. This means that the whole Kunal's efforts of bringing Mauli-Ishaan together and that whole track is irrelevant in Mauli's mind. In fact up until the mehndi/haldi, Mauli was still seen being awkward with regards to Ishaan and the whole marriage. It is not until he and her talked about helping Kunal/Mauli acting as Kunal's ex wife, that their relationship has blossomed and she has began falling in love with him. 
Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it's actually the opposite...Mauli was his friend ...And nandu was his love . And he told mehek clearly. That he left Mauli because he went after his true love. And this was post leap.  So this track is again showing us that nandu was his love . And they are also showing us that maunal are never going to unite because Kunal and Mauli were not  meant for each other . And Kunal has said he was right to leave Mauli for nandu because nandu was his saccha pyaar. And the majority of us here have accepted and understood that ..that's why we are happy that Mauli has moved on with Ishaan. 

When did he say mehek, that day he just said that mauli was very good wife but he went to love nandhini, thats it...

That was more like a regret talk than any of the other. ..Yes kunal said nandhini that mauli was just friend...But do u think a person in infactuation will say that he is actually infactuated,they discribe it to be love only, He someway has to justify, and that's y he said that...
If that was the case, he should have answere mauli, what went wrong, why did he not say it was just friendship that he mistook it as love, but he never did..

amirthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

The whole EMA never made sense to begin with, but going by what the writers themselves have presented to us, with dialogues of the characters, seems that:

1.) Kunal's initial attraction to Nandini was over superficial things like kheer, sari, etc.
2.) He didn't realize he wanted this all from Mauli and he himself couldn't understand what was happening
3.) Eventually he did fall in love with Nandini and that is when he felt like they were the divine couple and it was his own explanation to his own guilt
4.) He did mention in one episode, a quick short line to Nandini, that Mauli was his friend and he confused that for love

U did answer actually, he could not undersand the infactuation and hence, he termed it to be divine love...Thats so simple...

U seriously mean mauli was his friend, he mistook as love...What else, can he say because at that point of time, he beleived his infactuation to be his true love...
amirthaa thumbnail

Can u please explain the cause of love, again we can term it only kheer, saree and sympathy...nothing else...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Amirthaa
Interesting points there, my Maunal hope was sailing on the fact that Kunal has never showed any inclination towards Nandini as his love after leap, there is a reason KuNan relationship was about superficial things, it wasn't true love, Kunal said that he loves Nandini but he also told Mauli that he loved her, he lived with Mauli for 7 years and didn't stray, he is not a habitual cheater...

A few misconceptions there
1 Kunal never said that Mauli was his friend, Shakti said it in an interview, they didn't show anything like this in any episode.

2 Kunal telling Mehek that "Mai Sacha pyar dhundhne nikal gaya tha" it was part of promo for upcoming episode but was edited from the actual scene..

After Mauli's engagement to Ishaan, Kunal was shocked and somewhat hurt or I don't know how to interpret that, that's not how a man acts when he loves Nandini, then he was shot and rest is history...

This is one phase of it, I have said it that I will accept Maunal ONLY if Kunal says that Nandini wasn't his love, it was just an infatuation, but looks like he is going to start his Nandini Jaap soon so that effectively ends everything lol

amirthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

@Amirthaa
Interesting points there, my Maunal hope was sailing on the fact that Kunal has never showed any inclination towards Nandini as his love after leap, there is a reason KuNan relationship was about superficial things, it wasn't true love, Kunal said that he loves Nandini but he also told Mauli that he loved her, he lived with Mauli for 7 years and didn't stray, he is not a habitual cheater...

A few misconceptions there
1 Kunal never said that Mauli was his friend, Shakti said it in an interview, they didn't show anything like this in any episode.

2 Kunal telling Mehek that "Mai Sacha pyar dhundhne nikal gaya tha" it was part of promo for upcoming episode but was edited from the actual scene..

After Mauli's engagement to Ishaan, Kunal was shocked and somewhat hurt or I don't know how to interpret that, that's not how a man acts when he loves Nandini, then he was shot and rest is history...

This is one phase of it, I have said it that I will accept Maunal ONLY if Kunal says that Nandini wasn't his love, it was just an infatuation, but looks like he is going to start his Nandini Jaap soon so that effectively ends everything lol

That love was actually very superficial...Nothing was there to prove it was love and kunal in that episode said mauli was such a good wife but he cheated her and went to love nandhini...It was more like regret from his tone and moreover, kunal always said he does not deserve mauli's love and not said that he loves nandhini and not mauli...
He could have very well told yeh kunal mauli vala kunal nahin, yeh kunal nandhini sey pyar kartha hey...But nothing...Based upon that line kunal did not actually love,

But i think they have changes the story line again, and forcing us to take all the saree, kheer crap...
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Episode 91, 8th October, when Kunal takes Nandini on a date at the same place where Mauli goes to lunch with her friends, he mentions he and Mauli grew apart and that there must have already been something wrong with the marriage that led to EMA.

Don't remember the episode where he says perhaps he mistook friendship as love (in reference to Mauli) but if I find it, I'll post it. I remember it being a one liner that could be easily overlooked and the writers obviously never focused on it again.
amirthaa thumbnail

Episode 91, 8th October, when Kunal takes Nandini on a date at the same place where Mauli goes to lunch with her friends, he mentions he and Mauli grew apart and that there must have already been something wrong with the marriage that led to EMA.

Don't remember the episode where he says perhaps he mistook friendship as love (in reference to Mauli) but if I find it, I'll post it. I remember it being a one liner that could be easily overlooked and the writers obviously never focused on it again.

I have seen that, that is y I'm saying he was finding reasons for justifying his infactuation as love, 
If there was a reason , he would have said what was that..he simply does not know

If there should be a reasons, then it is only kheer and saree...nothing else.