Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Inner accessories bhi hai -her capability to think a women is faking molestation out of pure jealousy because she is jealous of her childhood friend getting settled with a well to do man.
Nandini is epitome of  🤢 inner qualities.
Bhool chuk maaf.😡
Because i m dead.
So i will give you my kunal 😡and in return you become nanny of my kid.😡.

Kunal should have said this to Nandini
'Nandini maine tujh jaisi giri hui aurat nhi dekhi '

Kunal is no better than nandini.Kunal and nandini both are same.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kunal might be one of those guys who like to think theyrth progressive but are actually very regressive innately
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Kunal gets flashes of Nandini before any kind of Pari remembrance. Ob v she must have meant a lot to him. He was in love with Nandini,  she was not just an attraction.  He did care about her. If Nandini were to appear Tomm post plastic surgery,  he will again choose her over Mauli  .

So Mauli should not be anyone's second choice. 

I don't think so, nandhini was just his attraction...this scene was depicted for Kunal to understand that it was just infatuations when mauli will question him at the confrontation..

If nandhini was his true love, how can he forget her at the first place and just go back to the time of his kubsurat padav
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
To us Mauli is the perfect woman..she's atttactive , classy , educated , independent , caring, loving, honest , selfless. So we can't understand how Kunal after having this wonderful woman who had loved him so much, taken such good care of him and his family ...just didn't want her anymore when he met nandu.  So we think that he chose nandu over foolish things like kheer and sexy sarees...because that's what they seem to focus on in the story. And we know it's a load of nonsense.  I know many wives myself included can't cook a lot of nice dishes our husbands love ...but what do we do ...we order it out or go to a restaurant and eat it there..or eventually learn to cook it after a while. As for clothes we all wear what we are comfortable in but sometimes we do dress for our spouses..wives May buy their husbAnds a nice shirt of their choice  or husbands may buy their wives an outfit of their choice ..and ask their spouses to wear it ..like Kunal asked Mauli to wear the white saree for him. But what I'm trying to say are that these are all shallow irrelevant things in a marriage ..and not things to break a marriage over. So yes we do need to see a solid reason why Kunal chose nandu over Mauli...that silly kheer abd sexy saree is not going to be acceptable..all it does is make Kunal very shallow, I really think that he Wanted nandu because he fell in love with her ...but then what was it with Mauli..he seemed happy and it was Jaana , Jaana all the time ...So was it not love with Mauli. The writers need to clarify this before the serial ends. We all have our theories but they should put forth theirs for our satisfaction..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

I don't think so, nandhini was just his attraction...this scene was depicted for Kunal to understand that it was just infatuations when mauli will question him at the confrontation..

If nandhini was his true love, how can he forget her at the first place and just go back to the time of his kubsurat padav

He spent 4 happy years with his infatuation? Never looked back. Had a child . Talked to her pic when she was dead. He himself had called her his love.
He has never admitted in the show she was just an attraction. It's people s assumptions.

He forgot Pari. Was she an infatuation?Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

He spent 4 happy years with his infatuation? Never looked back. Had a child . Talked to her pic when she was dead. He himself had called her his love.
He has never admitted in the show she was just an attraction. It's people s assumptions.

He forgot Pari. Was she an infatuation?

Kunal has said many times that nandu was his true love..saccha pyaar. He also said that Mauli was his paadav and nandu his manzil. So nandu was his love .it was not Infatuation. I think the only thing left is for Kunal to apologise to Mauli and clarify to her and to the viewers that he never loved her ...she was his good friend that he had fun with her and married her...and when he met his true love nandu he had to leave her..Then it will be very clear to everyone .. And I think Shakti did mention in an interview that he and Mauli shared a frienshipwala love ..Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
amirthaa thumbnail

He forgot Pari. Was she an infatuation?

She talked to nandhini because eventhought one of our friend dies, we will remember them and speak with them..that does not mean to be love .

As far as rememberable is concerned, he always talked to nandhini to give him strength so that he can grow pari alone, not because he loved nandhini..

And moreover, when so many times when Mehek questioned him why not start another life with mauli, he simply said he does not deserve her and not he loves nandhini...
So may be they just thought is was Love and on run, they found it to be infactuation but by then pari would have conceived and they just grew pari being together as good friend...

But again these are my assumption...but post leap he did not mention anything about nandhini as his love
amirthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Kunal has said many times that nandu was his true love..saccha pyaar. He also said that Mauli was his paadav and nandu his manzil. So nandu was his love .it was not Infatuation. I think the only thing left is for Kunal to apologise to Mauli and clarify to her and to the viewers that he never loved her ...she was his good friend that he had fun with her and married her...and when he met his true love nandu he had to leave her..Then it will be very clear to everyone .. And I think Shakti did mention in an interview that he and Mauli shared a frienshipwala love ..

Then y not he simply counter argue Mehek, that his true love was nandhini ..

All he said was he has hurt mauli and he does not deserve her...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

She talked to nandhini because eventhought one of our friend dies, we will remember them and speak with them..that does not mean to be love .

As far as rememberable is concerned, he always talked to nandhini to give him strength so that he can grow pari alone, not because he loved nandhini..

And moreover, when so many times when Mehek questioned him why not start another life with mauli, he simply said he does not deserve her and not he loves nandhini...
So may be they just thought is was Love and on run, they found it to be infactuation but by then pari would have conceived and they just grew pari being together as good friend...

But again these are my assumption...but post leap he did not mention anything about nandhini as his love

He mentioned many times pre leap that he loved Nandini . To her and to everyone else.
We do not know what happened later. So as you said its an assumption only - may or may not be true. But by the time the show ends hopefully we will get to know. But my point is if he says he loved Nandini and she was not just an attraction , will you still want him with Mauli at the end?
amirthaa thumbnail

He mentioned many times pre leap that he loved Nandini . To her and to everyone else.
We do not know what happened later. So as you said its an assumption only - may or may not be true. But by the time the show ends hopefully we will get to know. But my point is if he says he loved Nandini and she was not just an attraction , will you still want him with Mauli at the end?

No ways,he has to repent badly and then only get back to mauli..other wise no maunal for me