Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Prisha,
Thank you for the PM
You made me cry by imagining Madhu's situation... She ended in his room to avoid her parents divorce pain.. but added with pain caused by Rishabh...
Y did Rishab behave so.. may bebe  might have expected Madhu out of feelings for him.. but  disappointed with Madhu's confession... 
Wish Rishab can understand his feelings and get Madhu out of this pain...
Please update soon..
Love you
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..👏
Loved it so much
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon
Thanks for the pm
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

Y is rk behaving like this waiting for next

Thanks for checking out this update😊. Rk behaved very insensitively n it hurt Madhu a lot. U'll soon find out why he did that.😳 Keep reading n keep posting ur lovely comments😆
Love u
❤️
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomili

Hi Prisha

Today's update was really nice
Madhu woke up &  she felt it might  have been her dream as rk was not on the bed  for once i thought he was upset so he went out but after reading the next scene i understood that he was getting ready poor madhu dint know that rk was in a bad mood & thought he was not even bothered to look at her but i thought he was looking at her through the mirror  
Oh no madhu had so many msgs & calls I know Trish scolded her because she was her best friend & cared for her & was worried about her & rk on the other side was hurt after knowing y madhu wanted to spend time with him though he knew she was upset & he thought madhu may be regreting her dicision & was more angry that he asked her to get out of his room & made madhu cry & again hurt  her & she staight away went to her room hugged trishna & cried more telling her that her mom dad are getting divorced
Will RK & MADHU meet again? 
How will RK apologize?
UPDATE WAS SHORT BUT I ENJOYED READING

Thnx for the comment sweety. 😊  Madhu was very hurt by RK's insensitive behavior. But Tomli, I think u assumed it wrong. Rk didn't act rude because he thought she regretted their night. There's some other reason to it. U'll know it soon as the story will progress😉. N don't worry dear, they'll surely meet again.😛 I'm Happy that u liked this short update. Trust me, ur support is such a moral booster for me😃 I'll upload next part soon.
Tysm
Love u❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update,
loved it
thinking all about their night Madhu was happy but her happiness short lived seeing Rk's behavior towards her,
Rk's behavior is weird n he is in bad mood,
he got to know why she changed her decision n why she came to him,
will get clarity only after reading rk's pov what he feels ,why he behaved like that what ever it is he again hurt Madhu this time it will be hard for Madhu to move on and to forget Rk,
curious to know how will they again meet
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Ty ty sm for the lovely comment😃. I know you are curious to know what made Rk behave that rude towards Madhu, especially when she was so sad n vulnerable but u'll find iuo soon in the upcoming parts.😳 I m so happy to see u hooked to my story n u hv been a constant support from the start. I appreciate ur gesture n trust me this has helped me a lot to continue with my writing .thnx again
Love u❤️
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunasr

Wonderful update.

Loved it thoroughly.
Thanks a lot for pm.
Please continue soon.

Thanks a lot dear fr ur support. Means a lot to me.
Love u❤️
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Wow amazing update prisha.. Madhu woke up in the morning & she was upset when she didn't find Rk but when he came out of washroom she was happy that he didn't leave her alone it shows that Madhu cares for Rk & he affects her Rk is upset about something maybe it's bcoz of that dips so he behaved cold to Madhu & she told him about her parents & it hurt her that he didn't respond to it poor Madhu I don't get what dips said to Rk that affected to him this much Madhu even said she didn't regret what happened between but still he was cold to her & it hurt her a lot after their night together she got angry at him & left from there soon I want to know why Rk behaved so she went to Trishna & told her about her parents but not about her night with Rk it's better Trish is really judgemental & she might end up hurting Madhu more OK now I'm waiting for Rishbala to meet again & I know it will happen soon bcoz they are meant to be together & destiny always makes them bump into each other.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)

Tysm aishu dear 😃. U r the best! Yes RK's spoiled mood has something to do with Dips n u guessed that right.😆 Madhu was so hurt by his cold behavior but she didn't tell Trishna about the thing Rk. Lol I know Trishna can be a bit overprotective towards Madhu but she just wishes her good. 😊I'm glad u r hooked to this story. N I promise you that I will bring them together soon. N like u said, Destiny always does that. They r meant fr each other.😉
Love u❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_G

Prisha,

Thank you for the PM
You made me cry by imagining Madhu's situation... She ended in his room to avoid her parents divorce pain.. but added with pain caused by Rishabh...
Y did Rishab behave so.. may bebe  might have expected Madhu out of feelings for him.. but  disappointed with Madhu's confession... 
Wish Rishab can understand his feelings and get Madhu out of this pain...
Please update soon..
Love you

Tysm Radhika fr ur lovely comment. U r such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that u could feel Madhu's pain n how hurt she was by Rk insensitive behavior. Rk on the other hand was totally unpredictable n ullu soon find out why he did what he did. Hint, it has something to do with Dips n her call earlier.
Don't worry, they'll soon meet again n like always, will end up together. I m happy that u r enjoying the story so far n do keep reading n reviewing future updates. It's always a pleasure to hear ur views. Thanks
Love you❤️
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

gr8 part..

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear fr ur support. Means a lot to me.
Love u